• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Krillin

Status
Not open for further replies.
please guys. read this and wait for grace period to end, omg

all over again we're talking about Sans being really cool reactionwise and how sans' attacks hit the soul and how it would end really fast.
tbh we should straight up ban all other sans vs DBseries from now on, cuz it is ALWAYS the same thing and DB supporters deffend, and Sans' supporters repeat, and it cycles like 12 times before both sides get angry and always ending good for sans

VSWiki here be like:
06-1.jpg

at this point let's do like Walter White and try for another verses, it's better for everyone
I gonna make Picollo vs Sans, that should be good match.

Arena takes place in Last Corridor and starting distance is 10 meters
Here, the entire underground is killometers wide and has just a hotel, full of monster just next to it sinse the MTT hotel is conected to the core that the last corridor is just in the exit of It

This isn't a argument for thia thread, just acept the impossed rules or go somewere else to try to change It, and If You dislike speed equalized battles You can always not come to then

Not to mention speed equalized was created so more battles could be possible sinse most of then would become speed blitzes making a lot less battle combinations for the wiki to explore

Speed equalized just try to make the eiki be more fun
Lil' bro I was responding to someone else talking about Undertale Vs. DB.

I know, which is why I said speed equalization should have better rules.

Lil' bro I was responding to someone else talking about Undertale Vs. DB.

I know, which is why I said speed equalization should have better rules.
I'm a lemon

Any way, meh, I think they are fine as they are, It make character know for their speed or reaction speed on their verse still as fast as when comperad to their verse so they can still fight like they normaly do

Well, is there any reason why Krillin's various ki attacks can't attack Sans several times Sans' attack range? because even though he doesn't want to destroy civilization, he can do exactly what Goku did with Vegeta to keep him away from nearby civilizations and fight more calmly.
It would be self BFR, the berrier makes impossible to get out of the underground and was still present after asriel dremure destroyed the entire time line with the power of 6 human souls + all monsters souls so It's impossible to go aqay ftom the underground civilization and Kirilling would be dead before thinking of It

This is unfair for characters that use haxes to fight stronger oponents what is a important aspect of vs debate as a whole, Disagree fra
Yes, because it should be unfair. A character should not be able to surmount an otherwise unsurmountable gap because "why not xd". That is why we have Fun and Games threads. We don't apply matches where all stats are equalized, for example, because it's "too inaccurate", and all stats equal threads are localized to Fun and Games, because apparently equalizing speed is minor and insignificant to the result, according to Vs. Battles Wiki. It's illogical, because the wiki will complain about accuracy, while proceeding to accept a thread that is inaccurate because the speed of the characters is drastically altered to be in favor of one character. Double standards.

Yes, because it should be unfair. A character should not be able to surmount an otherwise unsurmountable gap because "why not xd". That is why we have Fun and Games threads. We don't apply matches where all stats are equalized, for example, because it's "too inaccurate", and all stats equal threads are localized to Fun and Games, because apparently equalizing speed is minor and insignificant to the result, according to Vs. Battles Wiki. It's illogical, because the wiki will complain about accuracy, while proceeding to accept a thread that is inaccurate because the speed of the characters is drastically altered to be in favor of one character. Double standards.
Not really, Fun and Games are for battles that makes the character comoletly diferent from what they usually are like mine Godzilla vs chimp(TRW) battle

As stated before speed equalized matches are to make the speed of fighter comparable to other foes they fight on their verse sinse even eith speedsters or people with extreme reaction speeds they normaly fight others with the same combat speed as then in their verses

That's why If a character that main advantage in their verse is speed the battle thread is considered unaceptable

Let's look to sans again, he is a 9-B character that fights genocide frisk that is much, MUCH tiers above him in AP, and is still considered the hardest boss in the game, the last foe, the last obstacle

Sans is made to fight stronger foes even trough he uses haxes for that like Karma, there is a bunch of other exemples of that in fiction so saying that "It's meant to be unfair" is not really wise

Trough I could see It beigh "only characters in the same tier or that in cannon fought foes that normaly would stomp then and still had a fair match may be speed equalized"

What Krillin is going to do is try to block a Gaster Blaster and die. What Krillin is going to do is get slammed into the floor, hit with a bunch of soul-destroying bones, and die. What Krillin is going to do is try to dodge Sans' attacks, get overwhelmed, and die. He's not going to use his Terminator eyeball and Meruem brain to analyze every possibility and any chance of winning, and go for the perfect strategy when his opponent is unlike anything he's faced before. Krillin has never used AoE like this, and it's a blatant assumption to say he would, as well as an assumption that he would understand what's happening and react that way, and pretty much everything else you're claiming. We literally do not know how he would react beyond the simple fact that he's never encountered something like this before, meaning he would at the very least be surprised by what's happening and be taken off-guard. It's not "common sense", it's you literally writing the scenario yourself and then acting like it's some canon fact.

"dealing with this type of stuff!"
Krillin has never dealt with anything even remotely similar to Sans at all, ever.

Sans doesn't surround his enemies instantly, he wouldn't feel forced to do so immediately.
Why would he try to block it if all of Sans other attacks are causing him fatal damage? That would quite literally be the stupidest decision of Krillin's entire life.

"These attacks are causing me extreme pain and pushing me on the brink... Oh well! I better just block it! I'm sure it'll go well despite every other attack going through my defenses!"

And to act like Krillin needs some crazy precog to see every possibility and do the most common sense thing that even a child can do with their Chi without training is honestly ridiculous.

If Sans is being hit with an onslaught of attacks that instantly reduce him to low health (AKA even a few attacks are completely ******* him up), he's GOING to use an area of effect energy wave to disperse the attack and create a gap between him and his opponent. Just because Krillin has never done this in canon (Since he has never BEEN in a scenario where he's being bombarded by attacks that can easily kill him) doesn't mean we can't assume he'd apply common sense to the scenario. You're suggesting Krillin is being pressured, and instead of trying to counter it, he would just continue to do what is literally getting him killed. At this point it seems you are all making the same points ad nauseum until any opposed to Sans just goes along with what you say.

Even against Fodder Krillin is willing to use AoE. Let alone an opponent who with a single attack can inflict damage that falls in the fatal range. To think he'd try something that clearly isn't already working just makes it seem as though you think Krillin is stupid.

Why would he try to block it if all of Sans other attacks are causing him fatal damage? That would quite literally be the stupidest decision of Krillin's entire life.

"These attacks are causing me extreme pain and pushing me on the brink... Oh well! I better just block it! I'm sure it'll go well despite every other attack going through my defenses!"

And to act like Krillin needs some crazy precog to see every possibility and do the most common sense thing that even a child can do with their Chi without training is honestly ridiculous.

If Sans is being hit with an onslaught of attacks that instantly reduce him to low health (AKA even a few attacks are completely ***** him up), he's GOING to use an area of effect energy wave to disperse the attack and create a gap between him and his opponent. Just because Krillin has never done this in canon (Since he has never BEEN in a scenario where he's being bombarded by attacks that can easily kill him) doesn't mean we can't assume he'd apply common sense to the scenario. You're suggesting Krillin is being pressured, and instead of trying to counter it, he would just continue to do what is literally getting him killed. At this point it seems you are all making the same points ad nauseum until any opposed to Sans just goes along with what you say.

Even against Fodder Krillin is willing to use AoE. Let alone an opponent who with a single attack can inflict damage that falls in the fatal range. To think he'd try something that clearly isn't already working just makes it seem as though you think Krillin is stupid.
Ratio.

Well, better this than the same stuff over and over again 😔

Can't remember who made OP, but you can take my vote for Krillin. He'd just use AoE and kill Sans after realizing his defenses don't matter the moment Sans starts hitting him with fatal attacks which he opens up with. If Sans escapes that, he'd simply strategize to use homing attacks from afar (He could just fly once Sans is out of range), and if he gets in close again just use AoE. Given Krillin is a martial artist genius with 40 years of combat experience against various foes, he'd easily be able to construct a plan to take advantage of Sans small range.

He is alread dead after sans first atack, the "strongest move", OMG!
Not really. He gets hit by a bit of it (which he can survive), uses AoE to blow away the attacks knowing it will kill him if he doesn't act quick, and either blow Sans to pieces, or gain the range advantage and proceed to execute his win-con.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back