• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Fawful

Sans, he has casually beaten multiversal beings such as Chara whereas Fawful has star level feats. This is in a sense a mismatch.

And hes a bit faster.

@Zhex Sans has losses against Jotaro Kujo (City Block level), Dark Schneider (Universe level), Classic Mega Man (Planet level), Goku Black (Universe level), and The Terrarian (Large Planet level), so Fawful losing just because he's Large Star level compared to Chara's Multiverse level isnt really a viable argument.

Do you know what? i'm changing my vote to Fawful, maybe Sans can be faster but Fawful is in above level of AP, dura, equipament and his hax can counter Sans.

Also i really want to ask for it:┬┐If the opponet didn't kill some in the past but he had been made bad things, the KR would be still effective on him?

If the KR can be effective in people who have bad karma and sins but they never kill someone in his life?

If KR is based on a kill count, Fawful hasn't killed anyone on screen, so Fawful stomps. It it's based on sins, it would hurt to the point where SANS stomps. This is inconclusive to me, as well.

Lol Don't bump old threads.This need to be closed since Fawful is large star level in AP, is MHS in speed and does not kill anyone so KR will don't have any effect ( surpriesly for this character ). This is a stomp in Fawful favor.

Back