• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

sans undertale vs impostor among us (grace)

Sans fra.
Not a stomp, Sans is fighting uphill, he just has a lot more versatility in his hax abilities which should let him pull the sus W.

I don't see in what way Sans is fighting uphill. He wins the quick draw and has options to dodge if he doesn't. It's pretty decisive honestly.

Sans FRA

As much as Impostor could try to shut the lights off, that doesnt really stop Sans from just flinging him across walls of bones even in the dark

As much as Impostor could try to shut the lights off, that doesnt really stop Sans from just flinging him across walls of bones even in the dark
thanks to sba, the fight would take place in central park, so sabotaging wouldn't do much unless the impostor can turn the ******* sun off

zznW9H6.png

Sans was not The Imposter FRA

Already in grace but Sans FRA.

Also about the dodging thing, I mean, even when he's exhausted and literally sleeping from said exhaustion, he's still able to dodge an attack from Frisk, who can react to his own attacks (apart from the Gaster Blaster's lasers which they obviously need to aim dodge). No matter how much you attack him, he always seems to dodge (until Chara attacks him twice on the last one, dealing the blow that kills him, which Sans didn't seem to expect, also implying that he is mainly dodging on predictions if not instinct alone).

I also feel like it's slightly ridiculous to assume Sans physically is on the level of speed as characters like Undyne or Asgore. He's the weakest Monster in a physical sense. Of course, speed isn't the same as AP and durability, but the fact that he's so weak physically (likely due to his own laziness or just being born that way) implies to me that his raw speed actually being the highest among the non-God tiers is potentially not the case. Sans relies on his soul manipulation, tricks (both actual tricks and manipulating/abusing game mechanics), and intelligence in combat. I mean, he can casually guess that someone has died exactly up to 11 times based purely on their expression alone. Going with the idea that his dodges are entirely based on predictions isn't far fetched at all. Of course though it is still more of a theory than an actual fact, but I felt it was worth addressing.

I also feel like it's slightly ridiculous to assume Sans physically is on the level of speed as characters like Undyne or Asgore. He's the weakest Monster in a physical sense. Of course, speed isn't the same as AP and durability, but the fact that he's so weak physically (likely due to his own laziness or just being born that way) implies to me that his raw speed actually being the highest among the non-God tiers is potentially not the case. Sans relies on his soul manipulation, tricks (both actual tricks and manipulating/abusing game mechanics), and intelligence in combat. I mean, he can casually guess that someone has died exactly up to 11 times based purely on their expression alone. Going with the idea that his dodges are entirely based on predictions isn't far fetched at all. Of course though it is still more of a theory than an actual fact, but I felt it was worth addressing.
Well he IS weak, no doubt his Durability is very weak but if the Impostor killed people that means sans can just use his KARMA ability to deal extra damage, tbh sans could be one of the strongest things in Undertale if he trains

How can sans reset timelines? I remember him wanting frisk to reset the timeline, if he can just reset the timeline then he would've done it rather than asking frisk
i was talking about the funny video that psychomaster posted

anyways yeah this is a necro someone should close it

Back