• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two games that end friendships duke it out (0-7-0) GRACE

King_Dom470

He/Him
Rules:
Speed equal
Battle takes place in the lethal company bunkers
There are four other players three start in the bunker and one is inside the ship
One has a shovel, one has a Zap Gun and they all have walkie talkies and flashlights
They have a teleporter
SBA for everything else

Among Us, among us, crewmate, fanart, game, ilustration, impostor, mobile,  teams, HD wallpaper | Peakpx
I made some fanart of Lethal Company! : r/lethalcompany

"Red sus" 🤓:

"Fight Back!": (AThe1412, King_Dom470, LeoEpicGamer8910, Mariogoods, Homunculus_Jr, Javenplayz253, noninho)

Incon:

Last edited:
Well the Crewmate is more book smart I really got to make that Among us Intelligence CRT but has never fought and resort to running and hiding if confronted with a threat i;e the Imposter. On the other Side the Lethal Company peps have better equipment and have combat experience but are much weaker. Does the Crewmate get cosmetics?

In this case yeah theres a couple. Which is basically the only way the orange crewmates are going to win this. Or sealing I guess
I just looked at your calculation for the landmine (Which is accepted so it can be used). 2.2 MJ Vs 1.04 MJ of Amogus so the Employees do stand a very good chance as long as they coordinate. They can lure Crewmate close to a mine and have zapper guy zap him while terminal guy detonates the mine to harm Crewmate. Then they run, rinse, and repeat until he dead. Every time Crewmate is close to catching them, terminal guy just slams a door on him or if the worst comes, teleport them outta there and send them back in later. Turrets won't harm Crewmate as much as the mines but it should at the very least serve as a distraction due to the piercing damage.

I just looked at your calculation for the landmine (Which is accepted so it can be used). 2.2 MJ Vs 1.04 MJ of Amogus so the Employees do stand a very good chance as long as they coordinate. They can lure Crewmate close to a mine and have zapper guy zap him while terminal guy detonates the mine to harm Crewmate. Then they run, rinse, and repeat until he dead. Every time Crewmate is close to catching them, terminal guy just slams a door on him or if the worst comes, teleport them outta there and send them back in later. Turrets won't harm Crewmate as much as the mines but it should at the very least serve as a distraction due to the piercing damage.
The teleporter can’t be spammed it has a cooldown of 200 seconds give or take so that should be mentioned but if the employees are smart about it they could work around that issue or as a simpler method they could just lure them into a room and trap them in their by teleporting them out at the last second.

As a counter though its possible the crewmate could decide to just run out and take care of the guy in the ship first which would just be an instant loss for everyone else

Well the Crewmate is more book smart I really got to make that Among us Intelligence CRT but has never fought and resort to running and hiding if confronted with a threat i;e the Imposter. On the other Side the Lethal Company peps have better equipment and have combat experience but are much weaker. Does the Crewmate get cosmetics?
what do cosmetics grant them?

As a counter though its possible the crewmate could decide to just run out and take care of the guy in the ship first which would just be an instant loss for everyone else
1. He would have to realise that there's a terminal guy doing the hacking for them.
2. He would have to locate then eliminate that terminal guy which could be difficult (As the guy could just run out of the ship and hide somewhere else) and potentially dangerous depending on the conditions of the moon they're on. The ship also likely can't be destroyed as not even Forest Keepers or Earth Leviathans can damage it.

They can lure Crewmate close to a mine and have zapper guy zap him while terminal guy detonates the mine to harm Crewmate. Then they run, rinse, and repeat until he dead. Every time Crewmate is close to catching them, terminal guy just slams a door on him or if the worst comes, teleport them outta there and send them back in later. Turrets won't harm Crewmate as much as the mines but it should at the very least serve as a distraction due to the piercing damage.
I don't think the Crewmate is dumb enough to just let that happen to them over and over. I'll note that Crewmates should have at least minor stealth mastery from being able to hide from the Imposter in Hide n Seek so they might be able to hide and sneak up on the LC crewmates.

I don't think the Crewmate is dumb enough to just let that happen to them over and over. I'll note that Crewmates should have at least minor stealth mastery from being able to hide from the Imposter in Hide n Seek so they might be able to hide and sneak up on the LC crewmates.
I don’t think that’s gonna happen since the employees definitely have better stealth mastery and theres four of them all with walkie talkies so they will all be on high alert and signal each other if they see him coming.

Also I do agree that its unlikely they’ll keep getting blown up over and over again which is why sealing seems more likely to work

That is not happening as long as the terminal guy is still back on the ship as he can detect everything including threats, loots, and traps. Employees have dealt with Brackens which frequently sneak up on people.

1. He would have to realise that there's a terminal guy doing the hacking for them.
2. He would have to locate then eliminate that terminal guy which could be difficult (As the guy could just run out of the ship and hide somewhere else) and potentially dangerous depending on the conditions of the moon they're on. The ship also likely can't be destroyed as not even Forest Keepers or Earth Leviathans can damage it.
Good point plus with the cameras and walkie talkies he would know way in advance if the crewmate was coming

So the Crewmate is in kind of a strange spot here. They probably won't fall for the mines more than twice but they can't really catch the LS cremates due to their communication. The LS crewmates can't really hurt the AU crewmate with anything except mines and turrets which can also shoot at them. I'll note that cause that AU crewmate has a Supersonic attack speed they can probably throw things at the LS crewmates and kill them before they can react but idk of they would think to do that.

I'll note that cause that AU crewmate has a Supersonic attack speed they can probably throw things at the LS crewmates and kill them before they can react but idk of they would think to do that.
Theres a ton of scrap lying on the ground but it does seem a little out of character for them.

Should also point out that the zap gun would stun the among us for around 30-60 seconds which means they Might be able to maybe pick him up and move him into a room where they can permanently seal it? Or they could steal the apparatus which #1 would turn off all power in the facility (Meaning sealing is no longer possible) and start a radiation leak which the crewmate has no resistance to, that being said it is a double edged sword and would need to kill them very fast because if it doesn’t then the terminal guy is basically useless and the crewmate could pick them off pretty easily

Theres a ton of scrap lying on the ground but it does seem a little out of character for them.

Should also point out that the zap gun would stun the among us for around 30-60 seconds which means they Might be able to maybe pick him up and move him into a room where they can permanently seal it? Or they could steal the apparatus which #1 would turn off all power in the facility (Meaning sealing is no longer possible) and start a radiation leak which the crewmate has no resistance to, that being said it is a double edged sword and would need to kill them very fast because if it doesn’t then the terminal guy is basically useless and the crewmate could pick them off pretty easily
The radiation probably won't kill Amogus. The warning shows only 70 mSv which will maybe very slightly increase his chance of getting cancer and that's pretty much it. The justification for the Player's resistance to radiation should be changed to them being able to stand close to Coil Heads without dying as these things apparently produce dangerous amounts of radiation.

Last edited:
The radiation probably won't kill Amogus. The warning shows only 70 mSv which will maybe very slightly increase his chance of getting cancer and that's pretty much it. The justification for the Player's resistance to radiation should be changed to them being able to stand close to Coil Heads without dying as these things apparently produce dangerous amounts of radiation.
Fair so the best bet is probably still sealing

Fair so the best bet is probably still sealing
There are still other ways that Amogus could potentially die such as gravity (It is possible for mistakes to happen and they slip off a ledge somewhere especially since they're not as agile and knowledgeable of the Bunker's layout as the Employees) or other hazards that are located outside of the facility (Such as lightning, floods, quicksand,... assuming that there are no hostile entities).

There are still other ways that Amogus could potentially die such as gravity (It is possible for mistakes to happen and they slip off a ledge somewhere especially since they're not as agile and knowledgeable of the Bunker's layout as the Employees) or other hazards that are located outside of the facility (Such as lightning, floods, quicksand,... assuming that there are no hostile entities).
I feel like letting hostile entities would make the fight needlessly complicated same with weather considering how unpredictable they are. That being said those weird little parkour jumps do still exist and getting lost is 100% a possibility especially if they decide to turn off the power

I'll also add that Employees can use the darkness to their advantage without needing to turn off the power (Just the deeper parts of bunkers are already dark as hell). They have the terminal guy guiding them and flashlights while Amogus can't see that well in the dark which makes it more likely for him to fall for traps. The mines are especially hard to spot without a light source apart from the occasional red light beeping. They can also be activated in multiple ways. They can be stepped on, manually activated via terminal, or something gets thrown at them which there are plenty of things to throw. Homemade flashbangs are also a kind of scrap recently added to the game that could prove to be useful.
Edit: I just found an anti feat that solidifies the Company's victory. Even though the Crewmate's AP is 1.04 MJ, they are consistently oneshotted by the Impostor who scales to a higher value but is lower than that of the mines. This means that the mines will actually oneshot Amogus 💀.

Last edited:
Back