• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans a few abilities possibly?

It definitely isn't a DT Buff because sans can easily kill you 10 seconds later when you are outside the menu, so unless you want to argue that frisk for whatever reason is only determined when they're INSIDE the menu, but instantly lose this determination outside of it, it's definitely just to make sans' fight less of a kick in the balls.
Maybe they're getting stronger when there's inevitable unfair death what can't be overpowered by dodge.

probably getting weaker because they don't need that level of power after

While we waiting for staff to come, OP, are you doing progress on Asgore's buff?

I pretty much agree with air manipulation and dimensional travel, since how could have Sans gotten a puzzle that has Ice-e if he didn't go to the Deltarune universe, although i think it needs more evidence.

I pretty much agree with air manipulation and dimensional travel, since how could have Sans gotten a puzzle that has Ice-e if he didn't go to the Deltarune universe, although i think it needs more evidence.
It's literally just a reference.
Like Kirby being able to turn into a Mario statue in Kirby Super Star despite obviously not knowing who he is or what he looks like.

Can you tell me how I should do it on my wall
Hm.

I will go with some reasons.
1. Asgore is the strongest monster's soul in underground
2. Monster boss SOUL is the strongest type of monster and should not be scaled as normal one
3. Asgore fought 6 humans in the past which were capable of doing resets which means that they're capable of controlling their level of strength like MemoryHead and Frisk can do(also Undyne).
4. Asgore fought 7 greatest humans in the War and survived, though they're hardly scales above Asriel doin the fact that Asriel = Barrier while Barrier<Magicians.

And etc

I have no clue why this is not possible, send the scans for law manipulation if you don't mind.

I have no clue why this is not possible, send the scans for law manipulation if you don't mind.
Sans starts first with a surprise attack. Only character in game to do this.

Sans spares you and even if you spare him back instead of ending the fight he...kills you with a undodgeable attack with no possible way of surviving. Only flowey did something similar which never works. Sans dodges. Only character in game to do this. Plus he literally makes fun of us after doing it "What you thought I was gonna stand there and take it?" all the other characters do it

Sans manipulates the mechanics again turning our small box to a giant long box filling it with attacks

Self-explanatory, basically beats the player by abusing mechanics of the game.

Is there a thread where they accept game mechanics in verse as law manipulation? Or this is not accepted?

Is there a thread where they accept game mechanics in verse as law manipulation? Or this is not accepted?
Frisk has SAVE and LOAD which are supposed to be pure game mechanics but they are accepted as canon. Froggit and monsters talk about the fight menu to make it canon as well, undertales whole thing is game mechanics are real. Like literally even if you reset the game it still becomes part of the story in the game.

I did not ask for their canonicty legacy, I am asking if they are accepted as law manipulation because they are simply game mechanics?

I did not ask for their canonicty legacy, I am asking if they are accepted as law manipulation because they are simply game mechanics?
What I am saying is game mechanics are supposed to be canon to the lore and literal laws. The reason why the monsters can't do things I listed above

@Comiphorous I am not asking for canonicity legacy, I am asking if they are treated as law manipulation by default or not, because he is using it as a default argument.

Any scans for the bolded part?
Theres none thats what I am trying to prove. All other feats in the verse prove that game mechanics are laws and are actually real and inside the game.
I am not asking for canonicity legacy, I am asking if they are treated as law manipulation by default or not, because he is using it as a default argument.
I am not saying they are accepted as laws. I am saying they are canon and are real right now I am trying to prove they are laws since other feats in the verse and the entire game seems to give small hints about it

This is not how law manipulation works, so I disagree with it. The rest is fine.

This is not how law manipulation works, so I disagree with it. The rest is fine.
Isnt law manipulation changing the laws of the universe? Sans does this in his battle, I think the list is enough proof that they are actual laws of the verse

Well.
Limited law manipulation and air manipulation is alright I guess.

(Derail message below)
Asgore 8-B update when
Agreed, i mean he is the strongest monster in the Underground, the guy fought in the war, killed multiple children, and is probably stronger than Undyne.

Isnt law manipulation changing the laws of the universe? Sans does this in his battle, I think the list is enough proof that they are actual laws of the verse
If he can change the rules like that I'm pretty sure It won't really apply to any other verse's but his own

Back