• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frisk Law Manipulation?

Rau

image.png

Here, Frisk pushes the square box, which is the rule of the game, and presses the fight button and kills Sans.

It seems to me that it can be given here because many feats like this one are taken from Law Manip.

Moreover, even though it's Sans' turn, she breaks this rule and hits herself first. Although it's Sans' turn to attack, she spoils him and attacks himself. This breaks the order/law.

Law Manipulation has been previously denied, and I believe my position remains unchanged since then. I still disagree with it.

Law Manipulation has been previously denied, and I believe my position remains unchanged since then. I still disagree with it.
I think the most important thing here was that Sans broke/changed this law and gave him the turn and attacked before him, even though he was on the attack. moreover we only have 1 slash but he threw the 2nd slash and killed sans

Law Manipulation has been previously denied
Its literally accepted Dread what are you talking about lol.

Anyways about the CRT I dont think it was Frisk breaking the rules but more like Sans losing control over the mechanics since he is sleeping. Frisk also never does this or anything close ever again so I disagree

Back