• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sannin vs Third Eye

Doubt this matters, this fear hax is based on power not the manipulation of fear itself as in Kakashi’s case Oro is just far stronger,
Is there proof of that? It literally is said to be an aura of bloodlust, not just them being afraid of strong guys.
Not the point. Simply addressing your 5v3 to show you its not that simple
Ok, but all you've shown is that it could be a 5v4 at best.

Also I do believe Fana’s fire is more potent than anything Tsunade has gone up against, same with Orochimaru.

Is there proof of that? It literally is said to be an aura of bloodlust, not just them being afraid of strong guys.
Other than Orochimaru being one of the great Sannin? Kakashi was very clearly outmatched and he knew that upon meeting Oro. Zabuza’s bloodlust is a different story I’ll have to check more on that.

Ok, but all you've shown is that it could be a 5v4 at best.
Yeah that was the point.

Lol, these elves are literal embodiments of bloodlust towards humans. These points are laughable tbh.

Note: Aura based fear inducement require no fear resistance as they’re just similar to social influencing where one is so strong it induces fear on weaker foes. Just being close to, as strong or stronger can circumvent this easily. There needs to be proof of it working on someone stronger or at least comparable.

Note: Aura based fear inducement require no fear resistance as they’re just similar to social influencing where one is so strong it induces fear on weaker foes. Just being close to, as strong or stronger can circumvent this easily. There needs to be proof of it working on someone stronger or at least comparable.
Who ever wrote this has a brain 💯

Anyway, don't know much about Black Clover, but here are the abilities you should consider for the Sannin:

-99% of ninjas have Body Flicker, a speed amp jutsu, and Substitution Jutsu, which replaces you with a log or something to avoid an attack.
-They all have a fear-inducing aura

Jiraiya:
-Can summon 6-C Toads and fodder distraction toads, as well as Ma and Pa, two highly intelligent Toad warriors with skills in Genjutsu. Pa is a martial artist who can hit through people's skin with Frog Kata. Pa, in Sage Mode, can apparently just throw Gamabunta away. Ma also has Sage Mode, and can sense people with her tongue. She can also use the Fire and Wind release. However, summoning Ma and Pa takes a lot of time.
-Rasengan is superior to normal attacks and can damage a target more by spinning as it hits them. Jiraiya can even make a larger and more powerful Rasengan that dwarfs him in size.
-Flame Bullet shoots burning oil at an enemy.
-Swamp of the Underworld makes it so the enemy will sink into the ground.
-Jiraiya can enter a foe's shadow and immobilize them.
-Jiraiya can turn people into frogs, but this probably doesn't work on strong opponents.
-Jiraiya can hide inside a frog that is undetectable.
-Toad Gourd pulls a foe into a toad's stomach, full of acid.
-Toad Mouth Bind does the same thing.
-Jiraiya can control his hair, even firing them off as needles that are faster than his normal attacks.
-When Ma and Pa are summoned, Jiraiya undergoes Sage Mode by fusing with them. He grows significantly stronger, and his senses get better, as do his jutsu. His chakra in this form is enhanced by absorbing nature energy, and anyone who tries to take it from him is slowly turned to stone.

Tsunade:
-Analytical Prediction
-Has deadly poisons and knockout gases
-God-Tier healing
-Can summon Katsuyu, a 6-C acid-spitting slug that is able to split apart into a horde of smaller slugs, as well as heal others incredibly well.
-Can kill others via medical ninjutsu
-Can hear heartbeats and see someone's physical condition from a fair distance away.
-Can disrupt nerves
-Creation Rebirth expends life force to regen from most injuries
-Byakugo constantly has Creation Rebirth active, and gives her a crazy amp.
-Can give chakra to others

Orochimaru, possibly the greatest threat:
-Regen
-His own Substitution Jutsu that heals him
-Can summon fodder snakes that have toxins in their fangs and can summon swords from their mouths
-Can control his body at will
-Reaper Death Seal sacrifices his life to seal a foe
-His true form is a giant snake with toxic blood, and he can transform further to gain more power
-His sword is stronger than normal attacks, and controlled via telekinesis
-Can create massive corrosive barriers
-Triple Rashomon can block an attack
-Shadow Clones
-By biting someone, he can activate the Curse Mark, causing them immense strain, increasing their power, and instilling incredible bloodlust.
Come to think of it, I didn't mention the abilities Orochimaru gets for having a White Zetsu body. Not only does it make him stronger than his Part 1 Base, he can move through the ground, he has Wood Release.

What page is this on?

It's just a layer above regular fire, right?

No. First of all fire isn’t layer based, it’s temperature based. The higher the magic power the hotter the fire mage’s flames. Salamander’s fireball is many many times hotter than regular fire. Can burn a forest under magical protection. Magical protections like mana skin prevent a regular human from turning to ashes the instant they step into the Yultim Volcano. Using Magna as baseline for regular fire, Fana, an elf, is far more powerful than him thus her fire’s temperature is far higher in comparison. And of course Third eye boost makes her salamander bigger and hotter.

Come to think of it, I didn't mention the abilities Orochimaru gets for having a White Zetsu body. Not only does it make him stronger than his Part 1 Base, he can move through the ground, he has Wood Release.
Yeah as we saw with Kabuto vs amaterasu, it won't be very useful if Fana just starts melting the area around. And all them amps and he's still listed as 4.3 Gigatons on his page lmao It's good though doubt he's much stronger than the Third Eye amps.

No. First of all fire isn’t layer based, it’s temperature based. The higher the magic power the hotter the fire mage’s flames. Salamander’s fireball is many many times hotter than regular fire. Can burn a forest under magical protection. Magical protections like mana skin prevent a regular human from turning to ashes the instant they step into the Yultim Volcano. Using Magna as baseline for regular fire, Fana, an elf, is far more powerful than him thus her fire’s temperature is far higher in comparison. And of course Third eye boost makes her salamander bigger and hotter.
That is literally a set of layers. Layers are the same as scaling chains.

No burning and freezing are temperature based phenoms. They’re not hax, so you can’t technically refer to hotter temperatures that bypass the limit of heat resistant bodies as layers. Unless shit reaches Absolute Hot or Absolute Zero temperatures, then layers can be used imo.

Yeah as we saw with Kabuto vs amaterasu, it won't be very useful if Fana just starts melting the area around. And all them amps and he's still listed as 4.3 Gigatons on his page lmao It's good though doubt he's much stronger than the Third Eye amps.
Dragon God > Base(Zetsu Body) > Base(Kabuto Chakra returned) > Base(Resurrected)

Dude layers are commonly used for stuff like spatial, mind, and like idk power null. Fire temperatures aren't layers, we got 400 Celsius, then we got 401 Celsius, then we got 9000 celsius. How u gonna layer temperatures??

No burning and freezing are temperature based phenoms. They’re not hax, so you can’t technically refer to hotter temperatures that bypass the limit of heat resistant bodies as layers. Unless shit reaches Absolute Hot or Absolute Zero temperatures, then layers can be used imo.
I mean as in like "ok, so a > b > c > 28000 Celsius"

He massively upscales.
You could put any adverb, adjectives, or nouns to describe how above it he is, Oro is still gonna be seen as somewhat above 4.3 Gigatons. Won't be able to get him being multiple times above it.

You could put any adverb, adjectives, or nouns to describe how above it he is, Oro is still gonna be seen as somewhat above 4.3 Gigatons. Won't be able to get him being multiple times above it.
He literally is though. That Dragon God was just the residual pieces within Sasuke.

I mean as in like "ok, so a > b > c > 28000 Celsius"

i see, well I’ve mentioned it above then. Just keep in mind that assuming peasants ~ regular fire. The fire magic from Elf > Royals > Nobles > Commoners > Magna > heat in Yultrim’s Volcano that turns humans to ash instantly. Dunno what temperature that is, google says like 2000 degrees over a few min so it’s definitely higher than that. Elf heat resistance is insane tho has no sold lightning from Luck, and they’re unaffected by Salamander.

Last edited:
i see, well I’ve mentioned it above then. Just keep in mind that assuming peasants ~ regular fire. The mana skin of Elf > Royals > Nobles > Commoners > Magna > heat in Yultrim’s Volcano that turns humans to ash instantly. Dunno what temperature that is, google says like 2000 degrees over a few min so it’s definitely higher than that. Elf heat resistance is insane tho has no sold lightning from Luck, and they’re unaffected by Salamander.
Hmm... I presume one can probably scale the Sannin to lightning, they've taken lightning jutsu before, but I'm not gonna try to. Actually... having better Chakra control than Kakashi gives Tsunade Ice resistance, and weaker characters have taken other hits. Haku wasn't burned by Chidori, nor was Gaara. But none of that matters, because sick Orochimaru, stuck in his bed, took a chidori to the arm from CS1 Sasuke, and it didn't burn him in any way. It was in there for a full conversation and he suffered no burn damage.

Hmm... I presume one can probably scale the Sannin to lightning, they've taken lightning jutsu before, but I'm not gonna try to. Actually... having better Chakra control than Kakashi gives Tsunade Ice resistance, and weaker characters have taken other hits. Haku wasn't burned by Chidori, nor was Gaara. But none of that matters, because sick Orochimaru, stuck in his bed, took a chidori to the arm from CS1 Sasuke, and it didn't burn him in any way. It was in there for a full conversation and he suffered no burn damage.
Besides the fact the Sannin have no heat resistance on their page, Chidori hasn't really been a jutsu meant to have heat, let alone heat on par with natural lightning, if I'm correct it's also true that nature in Naruto is more powerful than the chakra imitation of nature as Zetsu says in Sasuke vs Itachi so take as you will.

I mean Lightning’s heat can easily disperse to the ground when grounded or if it passes through a lot of stuff like air. As explained on this thread. Lightning magic in BC fits practically all standards for lightning too. Vetto who no sold lightning did so mid air and at point blank both of which are proof that he took all the energy from the lightning attack which only left a trace of steam. It doesn’t have to be mid air as long as it’s proven that the energy from the lightning passes through the body first and not several other things like air, ground, trees, etc. So Vetto and the elves with similar mana skin have a heat resistance 5 times hotter than the sun.

Chidori is also a cutting attack is it not? Isn’t it like chakra imitation? I thought it was just flying raijin or whatever it’s called that uses direct lightning (tho that too is probably just a cutting attack rather than a lightning energy blast). Even at that the lightning raijin uses comes from the could you the ground and has to pass through a lot of air.

Okay here's what I think:

The Third Eye are more versatile, and have more abilities that put them in a big advantage. IMHO Vetto is more of a meat shield than anything. Fana and Raia will be hard carrying their team. If I were to imagine their formation;

Vetto will be the main fighter, going crazy and brawling. Also tanking most attacks due to his crazy endurance, once he transforms, his regeneration is incredibly broken as well. BUT he isn't just a crazy brawler. He has Ki which will make fighting him incredibly hard as well. He was also able to find several weaknesses in Asta and Kiato's fighting style (though the Sannin should be more skilled than Asta at that point).

Fana heal and AoE Spam. She can pretty much heal all damage with her robes, and as long as she's in the battlefield, I don't believe the Sannin have a chance in winning. Their best bet imo is to defeat her first. She can also spam her massive fireballs which they'll have no chance in avoiding unless they use Shunshin (although not in character for them to use, I don't see why they wouldn't use it against fireballs that they have NO chance in dodging otherwise) (Oro can also use his Rashomon Gates to block them).

Raia is the brains and support. With his massive versatility he'll help his team keep the Sannin on their toes with his hard to predict magic, since he has so many.

It's been a long while since I've seen these three fight, so my knowledge is not nearly as extensive as it is with the Sannin, so many someone more knowledgeable can correct or expend on how they fight in character, their weaknesses, strengths, most useful abilities etc.

The Sannin are definitely overall smarter and IMO have way better team synergy and team tactics. They're less versatile, but make up with it due to their teamwork;

Jiraiya is fairly versatile; I think his best bet is to BFR Vetto and himself into a Toad's Mouth, where they'll fight inside. Inside said Toad, the footing is very unstable due to the squishy nature of the stomach, and overtime, if the opponent isn't able to escape, the stomach will digest whatever is inside. It's also able to secret odorless stomach acid/poison which makes it near impossible to detect. Within 10 minutes, it's able to fully paralyze whatever is inside. Itachi had to use Amaterasu to burn through so that he and Kisame could escape, which in itself is a feat, since the toad's mouth is fire resistant, since it uses fire breaths. Knowing this, Jiraiya would ask for his teammates assistance to protect the stomach from the outside, from Fana's fireballs, as well as summon his own frogs to protect it as well. (Oro's Rashomon would help greatly here)

Once in the Toad, he can use his Hair Jutsu, which acts like a shield, when used he can wrap his hair around himself to avoid damage. He can also just restrain Vetto with his hair, as he has the higher LS. Or use Earth Jutsu to create a swamp that'll trap Vetto inside.

Jiraiya can also use Sage Jutsu to help amplify his abilities.

Tsunade is probably the "weakest" link simply because she doesn't have much versatility. Assuming the plan works where Jiraiya separates Vetto from Fana and Raia, Tsunade has no way of hurting either of them due to their range and flight. Assuming this is in New York due to SBA, she can use buildings to get closer to them, but they can and will just maintain range, so she can't really help there. Her healing is also really good, especially with Byakugō. So she won't be put down anytime soon. With Katsuyu as well, she can help Jiraiya survive his deathmatch with Vetto in the corrosive toad mouth. She's largely a close range fighter, so she won't be able to do much unless her and Orochimaru manage to bring the two down.

Orochimaru is, much like Jiraiya, very versatile; Although my biggest issue with this key with Orochimaru in particular, is being unable to figure out how he fights in character, since he's never actually fought in this key TMK. However, by comparing what he has shown in earlier parts of the series, he's no slouch.

In terms of endurance and regeneration, he's able to instantly regenerate without issue and even shrug off Totsuka Blade and Tsunade's own punches. He can also stretch his body and elongate himself for more range as well as form a completely new body if his old one is damaged.
He can also go in surfaces to avoid damage and also approach opponents stealthily. He can also summon giant snakes to fight alongside him and also can control his sword using telekinesis.

Ngl I dont feel like going through all of his abilities cause it's alot..

Essentially he's dumb broken in terms of regeneration, ways to avoid damage via going through surfaces, substitution, making a new body, snakes etc etc etc. Orochimaru much like Tsunade will be INCREDIBLY hard to put down. He also has Rashomon which can protect from massive damage and big techniques that they might struggle to avoid.

I wrote alot, IK, I just felt like writing alot lol... LMK if there's anything that needs to be clarified, I'll be busy today and tmr but I'll try to get to responses when I can.

I'm neutral rn, not really voting towards anybody, although I am currently leaning towards the Sannin just based on my spiel here

It's been a long while since I've seen these three fight, so my knowledge is not nearly as extensive as it is with the Sannin, so many someone more knowledgeable can correct or expend on how they fight in character, their weaknesses, strengths, most useful abilities etc.
You forgot to factor in the following:

Fana’s passive heat aura that burns up anything in close proximity. Including attacks. Vetto and Raia’s heat resistance should be fine.

Fana’s Phoenix robe, she can apply it to her comrades on top of their own regen and healing. With the addition of forbidden magic like Vetto she can also have broken regen. Raia should be able to know a forbidden magic spell for regen tbh. Otherwise I don’t see why Fana can’t just cover him with Phoenix robe. They’re like family, they wouldn’t want themselves to die to humans again.

Their aura forcefields.

Fana’s Diamond Magic that she can use simultaneously with fire magic. The defense that comes with it. Limited danmaku with the small blades that are faster than her typical attacks.

Vetto and Raia’s speed amps to evade attacks aside their reinforcement and magic amp with evil eye. Raia’s portal creation he can use on Fana and Vetto. (Especially to save Vetto from frog belly lol)

I’ll respond to rest later. But I’ll probably use these things in my response

So Vetto and the elves with similar mana skin have a heat resistance 5 times hotter than the sun.
Temperatures can't be multiplied, that's mathematically incorrect. 2 degrees isn't one degree times two, it's not one degree and one more degree, it's just one degree higher.
Chidori is also a cutting attack is it not? Isn’t it like chakra imitation?
It's lightning coming out of his hand, idk what the contention is.

Temperatures can't be multiplied, that's mathematically incorrect. 2 degrees isn't one degree times two, it's not one degree and one more degree, it's just one degree higher.

First of all… I didn’t multiply anything.

Second of all… Just for your info… Temperatures can be multiplied like that. If it’s represented in numeric value it can be added, subtracted, multiplied and divided.

That’s their level of heat resistance, they can take the full energy of lightning which is 5x hotter than the sun.

It's lightning coming out of his hand, idk what the contention is.

You didn’t answer my questions. Is Chidori a cutting attack or is energy sent to a body? Is chidori a chakra imitation of lightning or actual lightning.

They already know how to beat a salamander
???

Salamander from BC is made of mana, is more akin to a Tail Beast than a literal salamander
Fire has no layers, is just heat, it only counts as Layer is the fire is trascending something or if is a higher dimentional fire or shit like that
Hmm... I presume one can probably scale the Sannin to lightning, they've taken lightning jutsu before
Mid air? Because you only scales if you survive lightning Mid Air and Fana---> Luck, Magna can fight Luck constantly, Asta probably too and Asta--> Magna by a mile and Asta could not survive Fana's fire without Mars constant healing
. IMHO Vetto is more of a meat shield than anything
It would be, he is the tank afterall
though the Sannin should be more skilled than Asta at that point
It should be argue, they has more experience for sure
I think his best bet is to BFR Vetto
My final message for now, if he BFR him, why can´t Vetto create a magical construct with his hands (don´t know how to explain this, is one of his spells) and grab to something or destroy said BFR? Also Raia could teleport Vetto out if anything and Jiraiya doing that is also open to attack, with Fana and Raia having methods of stopping it

The Sannin are definitely overall smarter and IMO have way better team synergy and team tactics. They're less versatile, but make up with it due to their teamwork;

Well the elves lived their lives together so they should have just as good as synergy as them. The team tactics and IQ go to the Sanin which the elves circumvent if not outright surpass with their support based spells.

Jiraiya is fairly versatile; I think his best bet is to BFR Vetto and himself into a Toad's Mouth, where they'll fight inside. Inside said Toad, the footing is very unstable due to the squishy nature of the stomach, and overtime, if the opponent isn't able to escape, the stomach will digest whatever is inside. It's also able to secret odorless stomach acid/poison which makes it near impossible to detect. Within 10 minutes, it's able to fully paralyze whatever is inside. Itachi had to use Amaterasu to burn through so that he and Kisame could escape, which in itself is a feat, since the toad's mouth is fire resistant, since it uses fire breaths. Knowing this, Jiraiya would ask for his teammates assistance to protect the stomach from the outside, from Fana's fireballs, as well as summon his own frogs to protect it as well. (Oro's Rashomon would help greatly here)

Raia will be able to teleport Vetto out of there or drag him back on to the battlefield himself.

That alone is enough but I just wanna simply mention alternatives like Raia attacking the toad’s insides with spells via a portal (Fana’s salamander should be above the toad’s heat resistance anyway, so she can use the portal to send a fireball in there) , Raia can also BFR Jiraya or anyone for that matter.

Once in the Toad, he can use his Hair Jutsu, which acts like a shield, when used he can wrap his hair around himself to avoid damage. He can also just restrain Vetto with his hair, as he has the higher LS. Or use Earth Jutsu to create a swamp that'll trap Vetto inside.

Vetto should be able to prevent that anyway with his beast instincts and Ki precognition. But regardless he should be saved by Raia anyway.

Everything else you said doesn’t necessarily need a response. They’re good points, it’s not that what I responded too werent good but It’s just a matter of whose abilities are better. Imo I think the Third Eye has abilities more suited for victory here. So I’m definitely leaning towards them coming out victorious.

Chidori is also a cutting attack is it not? Isn’t it like chakra imitation? I thought it was just flying raijin or whatever it’s called that uses direct lightning (tho that too is probably just a cutting attack rather than a lightning energy blast). Even at that the lightning raijin uses comes from the could you the ground and has to pass through a lot of air.
ur thinking of the kirin

Back