• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sanji (One Piece) vs Ozpin (RWBY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes standard battle assumptions say that, it also says you can win via incapacitation and they are in character. Obviously he would be willing to kill if he deems he can't incapacitate his opponent.

@Morlock

Yo, precog is better than anything RWBY characters has from what I'm seeing so far... And from what anyone has seen, even a general and normal type of Haki is plenty useful enough... Skywalk for flight, numerous flame based attacks that are RANGED. Haki that can break through defenses, and an overall stamina gap.

@Aizen

He's getting his win added already actually.

@core but his precog is naturally weakened because of his opponents lesser intent to kill, and people earlier in the thread were even saying it's mid tier pre-cog at best

It's mid tier on their verse.

Not compared to RWBY. For one thing they never dealt with it so it's pretty overwhelming even as a mid-tier thing.

It's like saying a nuke is mid tier in a shonen modern action series.

But to a franchise that doesn't have as much power nor nukes? It's pretty devastating.

Morlock you clearly don't know what your talking about. Kenbunshoku can still work on opponents who aren't bloodlusted. It just works much better with the opponent being bloodlusted but a skilled Kenbunshoku user can get around this.

That's exactly what I said what do you mean I don't know what I'm talking about, the more bloodlusted their opponent the better it works. Was I unclear?

No the point was that Ozpin doesn't need to be bloodlusted for Kenbunshoku to work effectively. When it comes to Kenbunshoku Haki Sanji's is in the mid tier so this doesn't hinder him

Haki like that doesn't lower down into "Oh no, I can't even predict my enemy anymore"

It's more like

"Oh, I guess it's not like I can see all his moves everytime, but at least I still see it most of the time."

Seriously, it's annoying.

But he is in character and can win by incapacitation, as also said in SBA. Yes he would be willing to kill but he would try to incapacitate first, as in character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back