• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samus Aran vs Issei Hyoudou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt know he could do Dress Break at a distance, and going off everything else people are saying I am switching to Issei winning. With the suit she would win, but I have no doubt he could get it off of her. Unlike other fighters she is actually VERY dependent on her clothes. Saying Samus's Suit is immune; with no real feat or backing is just streching. Unless it is outside my knowledge, the closest to anything implying that the opening of Fusion saying it had to be surgically removed. Lastly...

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Samus probably counts as a Hermaphrodite tbh.

Because the Power Suit is full of Male Anatomy; Godlike Alien Bird male anatomy to be specific.
I get it; I like Samus as well. I want to see her win her fights. She is literally my absolute favorite character is all of media. But that line of logic is just really, REALLY flawed. DNA does not work that way, especially after it was modified for Samus's genetic, female makeup. Also most clothes have dna. Cotton, silk and other materials are make from animals and plants including from males from their species. Issei has shown no issue destroying that sort of thing in the past.

Samus's Power Suit literally is not technology at all, it's biology. The game's lore even says so. And actually, it was made by the Chozo God of War and is supernatural. Also, never said it was immune to Dress Break, but rather it's far different than anything Issei encountered. Still, it's always been biologically connected to her body and protects her even from attacks that ignore conventional durability by bypassing armor and attacking internal organs; all of this even includes well before Fusion.

Also, I really don't really care about the outcome. I just don't want to hear any strawman arguments or ignoring context. Another user told me that Issei doesn't use speed amplification in character. Glassman's taking a break from the wiki, but he seems knowledgeable DxD; I was speaking for him. Also, Samus running a lap around the earth with Speed Booster, which can amplify her speed greatly, like from Massively Hypersonic+ to Billions of C in S&J iirc. She can avoid penetration if she runs that fast. And given her Precognition, she knows exactly what Issei's going to lead with.

@Glass told you this on a thread using a completely different version of Issei.

@DDM It doesn't really matter if she is resistant to some attacks that ignore defenses (Which, are different from Issei's abilities, they are not the same), or if the armor is biologically attached to her, this version of Issei is hundreds of times more stronger than the feat he peformed to be 6-C, she is not resisting Dress Break for someone more stronger. let alone survive a single hit from him.

You are still ignoring Issei's primary abilities, Boost (Which amplifies all of his stats, not just strenght) and Divide (Which is going to constantly halve Samus strength, speed and nullify her energy attacks, then add it to Issei's own).

Hyoudou simply has the powers to counter Samus hax, roundy.

Btw, I will talk with you about Issei's profile later BFF.

Someone close the thread, match had been added in both profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back