• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samus Aran vs Issei Hyoudou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giving a semi serious thought on this, both can ignore defensive abilities though wave beam is superior to Issei's Penetrate so if she ha that she has a clear advantage (Hard to tell as Samus's keys are all messed up and I can never remember what ability falls under which suit and I am on my phone so I can't look it up well). That said Penetrate + Dress Break could destroy the Zero Suit underneath which would dematerialize the Power Suit.

Dont know the specifics of this fight too much as I remember next to nothing about DxD besides gratuitous amount of 'cheesecake' so I may be totally unjust. My vote right now is for Samus due being able to break his defenses from a further range.

I don't even think Issei even knows Samus is a girl. And he pretty much does if he wants the Armor break to work. Also, Samus's power suit as mentioned above isn't really armor at all, it's biologically attached to Samus. It's more like a 2nd layer of super skin that also magically enhances the durability of her vital organs to scale to the power suit. Those granting her resistance to armor negation and internal organ damaging.

And yeah, Post Zero Mission Varia Suit is getting upgraded to High 6-A but Pre-Zero Mission would still be 6-C but probably without the "At least", and will be somewhat less haxed but still fairly haxed.

Still, he can only remove clothes and regular armor, I don't think Issei has the ability to remove what's technically a 2nd layer of skin and not really a suit of armor at all. Also, it biologically adjusts her anatomy to disguise her gender. Even super potent mind readers/Telepaths were deceived into thinking she's male.

Also, still. Nothing really suggests Issei can remove flesh/biology.

True I guess. I'm going to vote Issei since he can Reflect Samus's attacks while Dividing her and using Boost and Penetrate for his own attacks.

Issei can destroy her armor without problem, Gar is using his strongest form which is probably Diabolos Dragon which is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Casual 5 Gigatons that he made in Perfect Balance Breaker, this without counting Boosting, Dividing and Reflecting Wyverns and his other abilities. If anything he can rip her skin apart if he use Dress Break.

Voting the OPpai Dragon

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Also, still. Nothing really suggests Issei can remove flesh/biology.
The way Dress Break works is that Issei must imagine the naked body of the target then forcefully makes it happen in reality. It doesn't matter if Samus is wearing a second skin or not as long as Issei does not see her naked flesh with flesh and nipples Dress Break will break it all apart.

In DxD form he can do Dress Break in long range, Penetrate also allows him to see through the armor to know who's inside.

Yeah, dress is pretty op, unfortunetly for Issei, he will not be able to see Samus's sexiness, She would probably be a mangled bloody corpse after ripping her suit from her body.

It can strip abilities on females, and it even somehow "stripped" fruits and vegetables. It's definitely not limited to clothes as the name might imply.

Dress Break DxD also stops movements, by the way.

Though has Issei seen Demi-Goddess like Alien Bird DNA before? I read his weakness section that if the girl is sexier than he expects. Wouldn't Gallons of Blood explode out of his nose if he saw nude Samus? Also, it's mentioned above that Issei needs to activate it first; nothing's stopping Samus from spamming Nigh-AZ Ice Beam combined with Wave Beam to ignore conventional durability as well before he uses Dress Break.

Samus also has precognition and is far more tactical than Issei to add to that.

Issei is constantly overwhelmed by gorgeus girls all the time, he even sleep with the naked girls, so Samus is not likely going to make any surprise.

Her range attacks and overal strength is going to get constantly halved (An even nullified) from Dividing Wyverns and added to Issei's own power.

Precognition that will let her know that she's about to explode from Issei's sneezing.

Samus's Wave Beam and Ice Beam are stacked. Also, Wave Beam can bypass attack reflection; it phases through all targets while attacking them simultaneously. It's just going to go right through those white dragons that reflect attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back