• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samus Aran vs Issei Hyoudou

Status
Not open for further replies.
But has he resisted attacks colder than 0.1 degrees Kelvin. Ice Beam should be much colder than that.

I don't see absolute zero on her profile.

An even then, why would her normal Ice Beam be AZ? is not that Judicator exclusive anyway?

I never said AZ, it's Nigh-AZ. Also, Ice Beam >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Judicator Beam. Chozo tech >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Galactic Federation tech.

Maybe breaking out it with force as he's (much) stronger, or with Scorching Flames. Alternatively, the wyverns can dissipate the ice.

Not like he particularly needs to. Even without taking Boost and Divide into the mix, a single attack from him is going to seriously injure Samus + reduce her effectiveness, and his attacks can have city to island wide AoE. He even nuked valleys in a weaker form, and it's worth noting that Ise normally holds back the AoE of his attacks since his allies are normally around + the dimensions created for the purpose of those fights minimize damage as explained in Volume 6, so the fact that his attacks have such AoE with those restrictions is impressive.

Bottom line is that Samus can't dodge those. He can also control the trajectory and AoE of his attacks at will and shoot from multiple cannons at once, so he can overpower Samus' attacks and damage her at once.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I never said AZ, it's Nigh-AZ. Also, Ice Beam >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Judicator Beam. Chozo tech >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Galactic Federation tech.
How the hell do you scale tech like this? Also, is not the tech of the Judicator from Noxus race, Vhos??

Except the Galactic Federation was able to create weapons with comparable power to the judicator Beam; in fact, Ice Missiles are literally on par with it. Ice Beam on the other hand was something the Galactic Federation considered too powerful for any human to properly harness. Also, Samus's weapons also have massive AoE in the canon Manga. Like in the Mountain range, but her soon to have High 6-A key is more stellar.

Wait, am I missing something?

You say they make weapons comparable to the Judicatory beam, despite previously saying it was much stronger?

In Prime 3, the Galactic Federation actually creates the Ice Missiles which are in turn considered comparable to the Judicator Beam. Also, Ice Beam has been shown to freeze enemies who resisted the Judicator Beam. I was told by another user that Dress Break requires physical contact. Samus's precognition can also notify her, and she can avoid it simply by running an entire lap around the Earth.

It only requires contact in certain forms

Then why did you say Judicator Beam was that much superior?

I said Ice Beam was that much superior, not the Judicator Beam, don't get the two confused.

1) When was ever mentioned that the Ice Missiles are comparable to the Judicator beam? AFAIK the Judificator only appeared in Hunters while the Ice Missiles were in Fusion.

2) When the Ice beam ever freezed enemies that resisted the Juridicator?, the Ice Beam never appeared in Hunters IIRC, and the Juridicator was exclusive of that game.

3) Dress Break doesn't need contact, as mentioned above.

4) Precog not going to matter because of Dividing Wyverns that are going to halve Samus's speed and boost Issei's own.

1) Ice Missiles were in Prime 3 And Fusion. Also, Galactic Federation have been aware of the Judicator Beams technology for a long time and they even basically used Vhozon race's blue prints to invent the Ice Beams.

2) IIRC, there exist Ice elemental enemies in Prime Hunters that also appeared in other Prime games. Ice Beam works on them but Judicator doesn't. Also, there's Samus herself. Ice Beam was considered way more dangerous to her than Judicator or Ice Missiles. Though, she's resisted all of the above in Varia Suit but off topic.

3) Okay, but it was mentioned above and another user mentioned that Samus's Power Suit alters her DNA disguising her gender. Issei could be fighting Chuck Norris for all he knows.

4) Another user told me Issei doesn't lead with speed boost, but that would be useful yes.

Burning Full Fingers+ Out of curiosity, does current Issei use this abilities like Dress Break on everyone, or he still refuses to use it against males and just the ladies only?

Can he even use it on everyone in the first place?

A single attack will reveal what Ise needs to know.

It's supposed to work only on females, but idk how it worked on fruits and veggies.

I'm voting for Ise as well.

BFF+ So the problem is the abilitie huh? Good, I was believing that Hyoudou had not left his idiocy an ha not matured.

DDM+ How so?

Because the Power Suit is full of Male Anatomy; Godlike Alien Bird male anatomy to be specific.

lol I just realized that it doesn't matter since as Burning said above once the suit is broken Issei would know it's a girl and then use Dress Break+Pailingual.

Even if Issei doesn't use Dress Break to start off then he'll still use Penetrate which will break the armor, revealing he's fighting a girl and then he will use Dress Break and Pailingual.

Burning Full Fingers said:
A single attack will reveal what Ise needs to know.
It's supposed to work only on females, but idk how it worked on fruits and veggies.
Issei trained Dress Break by imagining how the fruit look when they are peeled then touched them to strip away the skins. In theory Dress Break could work on males but he has to imagine them naked in his head which is something he never wants to do.

So let's see:

Oppai Dragon: 8 (New, Dragon, Red, Butler. Huesito, Aizen, BFF and Kiryu).

Nintendo's underrated character 2 (Otter, Medeus).

EDITED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back