• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why not using Dark Samus, she is the one who qualifies for low 4-C and is hax god to shit
I'm not trying to aim for #1 Low 4-C with Metal, I'm looking at #2. The non-smurf list has other Metroid characters at #3 and I was told to beat the in-between spots to guarantee Metal's spot for #2.
Besides, from what I recall from skimming other threads, doesn't Dark Samus have some bullshit passives or whatever?

I'm not trying to aim for #1 Low 4-C with Metal, I'm looking at #2. The non-smurf list has other Metroid characters at #3 and I was told to beat the in-between spots to guarantee Metal's spot for #2.
Besides, from what I recall from skimming other threads, doesn't Dark Samus have some bullshit passives or whatever?
Oh I did not read
this is a certified yugioh player moment
anyways yeah uh what's the answer to samus shooting him with phazon and doing the phazon hax stuff which is unresisted by metal, along with easy ways to set it up via her normal shots if she doesn't use the phazon stuff off the bat

Oh I did not read
tanyways yeah uh what's the answer to samus shooting him with phazon and doing the phazon hax stuff which is unresisted by metal, along with easy ways to set it up via her normal shots if she doesn't use the phazon stuff off the bat
Last time I looked at the Phazon page was a long time ago and I'm not well-versed in Metroid beyond childhood years,, would you mind giving me a refresher on why exactly it's so potent if it ain't much?

Last time I looked at the Phazon page was a long time ago and I'm not well-versed in Metroid beyond childhood years,, would you mind giving me a refresher on why exactly it's so potent if it ain't much?
It has mindhax, soul corruption and destruction, biological manipulation/absorption of targets, energy splitting between dimensions, interdimensional BFR, resistance to lock-on, can corrupt entire networks of supercomputers with a small dose, overload technology, it’s layered, it negates regen on a low/mid godly level, it has insta-kill radiation properties, it can affect extradimensional beings, it negates precognition, it has passive loss of motor skills/muscle spasms/breathing problem/hallucination inducement, life creation, elemental enhancement, madness manip, it’s immune to basically all weapons that aren’t Phazon (which includes stuff like space-time manipulation, phasing beams), revives the dead, gives Dark Samus layered invisibility and mid godly regen, possible layered intangibility via phasing between dimensions, cloning, and technology fusion.

Back