• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I can

The fight would start, Asriel would be super cocky like usual, while Sally would be monotone, he would probably say some over the top speech and then get his powers nulled and turned into a flower, rendering him speecheless. Than Sally would kill him, but the problem is he would then just LOAD back before the fight even started

The now Flowey would realize that the sword somehow nulled him, so he got to be extra careful when dealing with it. Than he would probably plan around, get his powers back, and hit Sally when she least expects him, killing/absorbing her

The only thing I could see changing is if the sword somehow tells her that Flowey could time travel, but I doubt it could do that even with precog, especially after she thinks he is died

TD.lr Flowey wins like Super Buu beat Gohan, "retreating" and then devicing a plan
A few issue with this.

First and most important, Sally wouldn't be monotoned. She has never been monotoned in a fight. (My Chipmunk Waifu's personality will not be disrespected, REEE!)

Second, Precog gives the Sword enough time form a strategy. How much time the Sword needs is unknown, probably instant thanks to it's own speed scaling with Enerjak. Especially with SBA starting distance.

... Wow, I can see this play out. The Sword, even if it could suck Willpower, won't do that with the 1st move. And it would never remember to try it thanks to the RESET.

Flowey wouldn't be able to get the jump thanks to Starting distance and Precog, making the match up go on infinitely till Flowey gives up.

A few issue with this.

First and most important, Sally wouldn't be monotoned. She has never been monotoned in a fight. (My Chipmunk Waifu's personality will not be disrespected, REEE!)

Second, Precog gives the Sword enough time form a strategy. How much time the Sword needs is unknown, probably instant thanks to it's own speed scaling with Enerjak. Especially with SBA starting distance.

... Wow, I can see this play out. The Sword, even if it could suck Willpower, won't do that with the 1st move. And it would never remember to try it thanks to the RESET.

Flowey wouldn't be able to get the jump thanks to Starting distance and Precog, making the make up go on infinitely till Flowey gives up.
You forgot about the part where Asriel would attack when she doesn't have the sword, she obviously doesn't care it every moment, and he is smart enough to know that, and has virtualy infinite time to prepare, that's why he wins, once he loads he pretty much gets stage control

You forgot about the part where Asriel would attack when she doesn't have the sword, she obviously doesn't care it every moment, and he is smart enough to know that, and has virtualy infinite time to prepare, that's why he wins, once he loads he pretty much gets stage control
You forget, when Sally did own the Sword, she did carry it around with her everywhere she went. And it's headcanon she would leave such a valuable royal family heirloom lying on the ground at the start of the match.

Oh yeah, Flowey can LOAD any save. As Omega Flowey he has 6 at once which he LOADs at will. He can just LOAD to before the fight. Eventually, he’s going to figure out the Sword’s causing him to become Flowey again, and target Sally when she’s sleeping or something to absorb her SOUL.

Flowey would go back before the match starts, Elixir, that's the point, he would wait until she is off guard, he can attack any time beforehand

Plus he could just absorbe her, even with precog she wouldn't be able to stop a ommidirectional flash of light from someone she doesn't even know touching her

He can just LOAD to before the fight. Eventually, he’s going to figure out the Sword’s causing him to become Flowey again, and target Sally when she’s sleeping or something to absorb her SOUL.
SBA has characters appear in front of each other right as the match starts, so none of this "Before the match starts" stuff

And Flowey can LOAD to before then after he dies. SBA doesn’t restrict Time Travel, and Flowey canonically has SAVE files littered all over his past, so ‘He doesn’t have a SAVE File‘ left is out of the question really.

You are right about that, and he couldn't travel to Mobius beforehand

But even then he could just absorbe her with his flash of light, she wouldn't be able to dodge without knowing where he is

Because Asriel/Flowey have a lot of souls inside him he has multiple SAVE FILES
Wait wait! Flowey point Frisk out specifically taking the power away from him, implying there was only one version of the power. Otherwise, if Frisk did scale to the other children, they wouldn't need to take Flowey's power away to prevent him from having the ability to SAVE and LOAD during the game's events.

Wait wait! Flowey point Frisk out specifically taking the power away from him, implying there was only one version of the power. Otherwise, if Frisk did scale to the other children, they wouldn't need to prevent Flowey from having the ability to SAVE and LOAD during the game's events.
That's base Flowey, and the other kids lived and died far before Flowey was "born"

Asriel>>>>>Photoshop Flowey>>>>>Frisk (base)>>>>>Flowey

Photoshop Flowey and Asriel have multiple SAVE FILES because of all the SOULS he absorbed

Wait wait! Flowey point Frisk out specifically taking the power away from him, implying there was only one version of the power. Otherwise, if Frisk did scale to the other children, they wouldn't need to take Flowey's power away to prevent him from having the ability to SAVE and LOAD during the game's events.
Frisk specifically had more Determination than Flowey, causing him to lose his ability to SAVE. Once he gets the 6 SOULs, his Determination outnumbers Frisk, allowing him to SAVE again. By Asriel times however, Frisk has gotten so attached to the Monsters of the Underground that their Determination skyrockets, allowing them to contest Asriels Determination, to the shock of both parties.

Wait a minute didn't asriel loose to dialga. And didn't sally stalemated arceus who is the one who overpowerd Palkia, Dialga, and Griatina.

Photoshop Flowey and Asriel have multiple SAVE FILES because of all the SOULS he absorbed
So SOULS together can create multiple SAVE files that you can jump back and forth? How?
Frisk specifically had more Determination than Flowey, causing him to lose his ability to SAVE. Once he gets the 6 SOULs, his Determination outnumbers Frisk, allowing him to SAVE again. By Asriel times however, Frisk has gotten so attached to the Monsters of the Underground that their Determination skyrockets, allowing them to contest Asriels Determination, to the shock of both parties.
So where does the multiple come in? They sound like power levels.

Wait a minute didn't asriel loose to dialga. And didn't sally stalemated arceus who is the one who overpowerd Palkia, Dialga, and Griatina.
ABC logic doesn't matter, since Asriel and Sally don't come from the same verse.

So SOULS together can create multiple SAVE files that you can jump back and forth? How?
They don't create SAVEs, it's just his determination allows him to access the already existing SAVE FILE of each souls. The how isn't that important, he see Flowey use "File 2", "File 3, and "File 6" in his fight

They don't create SAVEs, it's just his determination allows him to access the already existing SAVE FILE of each souls. The how isn't that important, he see Flowey use "File 2", "File 3, and "File 6" in his fight
Pre-existing? Wouldn't that take him to before the final battle with Frisk, not during? Or is this from Photoshop Flowey?

Arguments? Refutations, Mike?
I'm just discussing and figuring out the applications of SAVE and LOAD from you, not reiterating why they are pointless for the match yet, but making sure I understand this fight.

Edit: Ah, you were addressing Mike.

Pre-existing? Wouldn't that take him to before the final battle with Frisk, not during? Or is this from Photoshop Flowey?
From Photoshop Flowey, and no, he can SAVE at any moment in time

Simply put he could just SAVE in several moments before the fight, and go back to them at any time

I'm just discussing and figuring out the applications of SAVE and LOAD from you, not reiterating why they are pointless for the match yet, but making sure I understand this fight.

Edit: Ah, you were addressing Mike.
I wasn't replying to you, I was replying to Mike

From Photoshop Flowey, and no, he can SAVE at any moment in time

Simply put he could just SAVE in several moments before the fight, and go back to them at any time
Sure, but if he is allowed to SAVE before the fight begins, as both Photoshop Flowey and Asriel fight Frisk as soon as they transform in canon, why isn't Sally allowed to hold the Sword of Acorns before the fight begins too?

Sure, but if he is allowed to SAVE before the fight begins, as both Photoshop Flowey and Asriel fight Frisk as soon as they transform in canon, why isn't Sally allowed to hold the Sword of Acorns before the fight begins too?
The main diference is that we are arguing that he would only do so after reseting after he lost first

He wouldn't do that the first time they fight, but unlike her he can go back, that's the main argument

We didn’t say she wouldn’t. We’re saying Asriel would eventually catch her off-guard- when sleeping, or when not using the Sword for example, since from her perspective she wouldn’t really be in a fight would she?- and absorb her soul, or just nuke her.
At least, that’s my take on it.

The main diference is that we are arguing that he would only do so after reseting after he lost first

He wouldn't do that the first time they fight, but unlike her he can go back, that's the main argument
Only if the OP stated Flowey/Asriel SAVE before the match began.

And him going back doesn't matter. Precog.

We didn’t say she wouldn’t. We’re saying Asriel would eventually catch her off-guard- when sleeping, or when not using the Sword for example, since from her perspective she wouldn’t really be in a fight would she?- and absorb her soul, or just nuke her.
At least, that’s my take on it.
SBA dude.

They mysteriously appear in the same plane of existence, a Multiverse or Outerverse, that exist just for fighting, when the match starts. He can't attack her before the match begins. SBA, VSBW rules.

It's like a colosseum

They mysteriously appear in the same plane of existence, a Multiverse or Outerverse, that exist just for fighting, when the match starts. He can't attack her before the match begins. SBA, VSBW rules.

It's like a colosseum

Plus he could just absorbe her, even with precog she wouldn't be able to stop a ommidirectional flash of light from someone she doesn't even know touching her
Read this again, plus SBA doesn't make time travel useless, that has never been the case, you are acting as if time travel is against the rules, which definitvely isn't, SBA or not.

I don't see why SBA would ban him from SAVING before the, with your verse of SBA time travel would be banned

Anyways I have to go for the day, and if I renember correctly you already conceded to a incon, so Sally votes should be removed

Also SBA says a character loses via BFR after a week, meaning Asriel has a entire week he can wait for her to let go of the sword for at least one minute, and we know Asriel is good at following people without being seen because that's all Flowey did in Undertale

Back