• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Incorporeality is no issue for the SOA. It killed off The Ancient Walkers who are 5D type 1 abstracts.
That doesn't mean it can see him.I'ts IC for him to vanish/or not show himself so calamity can screw over his opponent(plus the whole stacked Incorporality)

That doesn't mean it can see him.I'ts IC for him to vanish/or not show himself so calamity can screw over his opponent(plus the whole stacked Incorporality)
He has an inferior incorporeality, additionally the SOA doesn’t require having to make physical contact for it to affect its opponents.

Voting Incon

It sounds a lot like both combatants will be killed, and then it will just be WOU and The Sword of Acorns

But if we apply the logic of WOU still existing = Tooru's win, when, as stated earlier in this thread, WOU is apparently a separate entity, then by that flawed logic The Sword of Acorns persisting means Sally technically doesn't outright lose here
Since this thread is specifically titled Sally vs Tooru and not Sally vs WOU, I'm inclined to say that the death of Tooru is all that's needed here for him to be out of the runnings. Likewise, Sally dying won't mean the Sword just get's to somehow try and win on it's own.

Something about this logic is a bit weird; might want to get the local Jojo expert (Chario190) to weight in on this.

Back