• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Are you even reading the conversation? Draining doesn't matter because Flowey would still have determination, and thus would just LOAD back

It seeing the future doesn't matter if Flowey loads back to before she has the sword, or he just, steals it, Sally can't kill him and take his determination, and she can't renember resets
The thing is....Arisel haxes is to low to affect Sally with the SOA which reaches at Multiverse+ with Arisel haxes is low
Sally is only low 2-C by herself, he is the one who has the advantage here

Are you sure about that??? cause it shows the durability of the SOA is Multiversal+

The AP also is unknown as well but the range is Multiversal+
Oh, my bad, I’m looking at Sally’s profile, not the SoA. Simple mistake. That doesn’t make Sally’s Dura Multiversal+ though, and it certainly doesn’t save Sally from Hax

The SOA reaches Multiverse+ at best in terms of durability and it has enough haxes to counter Arisel

That is thx to that ^

Without it Sally gets nuked
Dude, argue something better, just saying "nuh uh it doesn't" isn't eveb a point

The Sword can't kill Flowey, he can just turn back time and kill Sally (after getting his powers back) without she even knowing about him, heck he could aborbe her from miles away

Sally simply just can't kill him truly, and he can always come back and plan better until he kills her

Ehh seems NLF tbh saying as he can always come back seems like he will never die and if you wanna go to to death, the SOA can lock/drain/absorb/Transmutation and besides it can Dimensional Travel so even if Arisel could travel back which I doubt it, it can follow him so no I still think Sally wins if not Incon
Only thing that can likely stop Asriel from LOADing is either Concept Erasure or a Power Nulli against a similar ability, since Asriel can recover from a EE too

Thats nice it can read minds and show the future meaning Sally would know what Arisel is gonna do to her and absorb won't work as she can revert free will https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/595250392237998081/604876982521692211/image0.jpg
Are you even listening? Reading minds won't work, because he will time travel, Sally can't do anything to stop that, he loses his powers, he goes back in time. Revert free will is pointless, she will be part of him, this isn't mind control or whatever, you are just throwing abilities randomly hoping something sticks
Ehh seems NLF tbh saying as he can always come back seems like he will never die and if you wanna go to to death, the SOA can lock/drain/absorb/Transmutation and besides it can Dimensional Travel so even if Arisel could travel back which I doubt it, it can follow him so no I still think Sally wins if not Incon
This is gibberish nonsense, LOADing/RESETing isn't a NFL, the rest doesn't even make any sense, you just throwing irrelevant bullshit out without any sense, there's nothing even to respond, it's just words with no meaning put into them

This is gibberish nonsense, LOADing/RESETing isn't a NFL, the rest doesn't even make any sense, you just throwing irrelevant bullshit out without any sense, there's nothing even to respond, it's just words with no meaning put into them
Calm down User. No need for insults now. He’s got a point about the Concept Manip he mentioned earlier, though. How in-character is that for Sally- do you know?

Anyway, I'd like to know to what Sally does in character first, because is kinda relevant to this match, if not fundamental

Anyways the SOA does have concept manip, which means that she could kill him, now the questions if she will do that, the only way I see it is if the SOA gives her a vision of him, but idk if Sally would even understand the vision, or if the sword can show someone time travelling

So if the SOA posseses her or she herself does it than Asriel is screwed

Calm down User. No need for insults now. He’s got a point about the Concept Manip he mentioned earlier, though. How in-character is that for Sally- do you know?
That wasn't a insult, suprisingly enough, I just didn't understand what he was even saying, I didn't say to offend anyone

Anyway, I'd like to know to what Sally does in character first, because is kinda relevant to this match, if not fundamental
She would null him at first, which would turn him back to Flowey, the question is if Sally will pull out her concept manip, or Flowey will just reset, if the former happens Sally wins, the latter Asriel wins

That thread has said nothing about Concept Manip and I just scrolled down the entire first page, just provide the actual scan

Only way you can nuke Arceus is with such attack, and it was agreed from anyone that Sally uses that in character first

I was in that thread as well, the main argument was possession and power null, not the concept manip by itself

Plus unlike Arceus, Flowey "dies" without it being needed

Also, even if the Sword possesses Sally to perform the Concept Manip, what stops Asriel from just moving on since LOADing is Thought-Based, as is the Possession supposedly?

But if LOADing goes first, Sally doesn’t get the chance to Concept Manip since Time is rewinded? What’s the logic here again?

Also, even if the Sword possesses Sally to perform the Concept Manip, what stops Asriel from just moving on since LOADing is Thought-Based, as is the Possession supposedly?
Asriel being shocked from having all his powers removed, if she pulls it off immediatley afterwards (which she would if she was possesed) he is toast

Of course if she used it instead of any of her other moves, and that's the main question currently

The sword attacks in base of the best move to do against the opponent right? Then at this point it just concept hax and gg

I don't think so, I could be wrong, it doesn't have claravoyance and it can't know that this weak flower can time travel

At this point is incon because
  • Case 1: Sally just one-shots Asriel with concept hax
  • Case 2: Sally absorbs Asriel powers, reducing it to Flowey, the latter LOADs, and then Asriel either SOUL absorbs or one-shots with 2-B ranged Danmaku, spamming the LOAD if some attacks fail to make them strike at 100%
Both in a 50/50 possibility to happen

I wouldn’t say a 50/50. LOAD and SAVEs are in-character for Asriel to spam, as evidenced from the Omega Flowey fight. No scansion arguments have been provided for what Sally starts with and Sally has a lot of abilities to choose from. That should tip the odds into Asriels favor until further evidence is provided.

Sally can't do anything to stop that, he loses his powers, he goes back in time. Revert free will is pointless, she will be part of him, this isn't mind control or whatever, you are just throwing abilities randomly hoping something sticks
You know the Sword gives Sally Flowey's powers, right? Absorption

Back