• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You know the Sword gives Sally Flowey's powers, right? Absorption
You are right, yeah, she would have his magical abilities, but the main problem is the determination, I don't think the SOA has absorbed the will to live of someone, if Sally absorbes his DT it's 100% over for him

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

I don't think the SOA has absorbed the will to live of someone, if Sally absorbes his DT it's 100% over for him
No, it hasn’t absorbed anyone’s will to live, but at the same time, none of the users of the Sword of Acorns had a desire to do so, just paralyze and absorb the power from Enerjak.

The scans above were mostly to prove that the Sword can interact with willpower.

Yeah, Freeing peoples Willpower and stuff was actually on the profile. You’d have to prove they can absorb it. Absorbing Powers and absorbing someone’s Will to Live are two very, very different things, with very, very different effects.

That argument seems too much on the hypothetical side

Just because it can reatores someone's will, doesn't mean it can take it away, after all this website is about feats, not what it could happen

That argument seems too much on the hypothetical side

Just because it can reatores someone's will, doesn't mean it can take it away, after all this website is about feats, not what it could happen
But the Sword of Acorns is connected to the Source of All, which are the building blocks of the verse. That is a lot of NLF but in terms of willpower, the Sword of Acorns should be capable/superior to what the Egg Grapes's and the Roboticizer's functions do.

But the Sword of Acorns is connected to the Source of All, which are the building blocks of the verse. That is a lot of NLF but in terms of willpower, the Sword of Acorns should be capable/superior to what the Egg Grapes's and the Roboticizer's functions do.
I swear what is it with ‘X can create [Verse] and therefore have all powers in [Verse], I honestly hate this form of scaling
Problem is you need to prove that’s something the Sword’s capable of, something Sally/The Sword would do (it has no idea absorbing Willpower would even work), and then question whether it’d work on something with no SOUL that can’t feel emotions at all since Willpower and Emotions are typically linked.
I also dislike this, as you’re not even using Feats or Statements for this form of scaling, it’s the Same as claiming Goku can do Hakai because he’s superior to Beerus or something (bad example, but still). If they haven’t shown the ability, you shouldn’t be able to claim they have it.

I agree with Brawl here, I know that the source is the building blocks but I would like more proof than "it should have because it's superior"

Problem is you need to prove that’s something the Sword’s capable of
I proved it can interact with willpower

it has no idea absorbing Willpower would even work
Woah! That you cannot prove that the Sword wouldn’t know how to do. It was made out of the substance that built the verse.

then question whether it’d work on something with no SOUL that can’t feel emotions at all since Willpower and Emotions are typically linked.
i’m confused. We were discussing Flowey’s Willpower and desire to live. Which he doesn’t show until Chara.

I also dislike this, as you’re not even using Feats or Statements for this form of scaling,
There are statements that the Sword of Acorns is connected(was created out of) to the Source of all, and the Source of all has statements that they are the building blocks of the verses.

Same as claiming Goku can do Hakai because he’s superior to Beerus or something (bad example, but still). If they haven’t shown the ability, you shouldn’t be able to claim they have it.
Goku isn’t the building blocks of his verse XD

Can't sally with the Sword of Acorns power absorb asriel?
latest

And the Sword of Acorns also has Fate Manipulation
latest

Last edited:
Yes... Hm...

What are the arguments that Sally can't absorb the power of RESET?

I believe Flowey mention it could be taken away from him, like when Frisk shows up at the beginning of the game.

And the Sword of Acorns also has Fate Manipulation
No, we went through a downgrade on that. It seems it was self-activate Reality Warping than Fate Manipulation. As SOA has a sentient consciousness.

SOA's consciousness is mostly a concept for Sally based on how well she got along with NICOLE.

No, we went through a downgrade on that. It seems it was self-activate Reality Warping than Fate Manipulation. As SOA has a sentient consciousness.

SOA's consciousness is mostly a concept for Sally based on how well she got along with NICOLE.
So anyway wouldn't sally absorb all of asriel's powers including the RESET, SAVE, and LOAD. Since it was shown that the Mammoth Mogul with the SOA was able to absorb all of Enerjak's abilities.

Last edited:
i’m confused. We were discussing Flowey’s Willpower and desire to live. Which he doesn’t show until Chara.
What? Flowey was determined ever since he was "born", he is literally alive because Alphys injected the first flower with determination, it has nothing to do with Chara
I believe Flowey mention it could be taken away from him, like when Frisk shows up at the beginning of the game.
That was only because Frisk had more determination, that's just a in verse rule that only the most determined being has DT powers
So anyway wouldn't sally absorb all of asriel's powers including the RESET, SAVE, and LOAD. Since it was shown that the Mammoth Mogul with the SOA was able to absorb all of Enerjak's abilities.
No, because determination comes from the will to live, the SOA never took someone's will away when it took their powers, they still remained themselfs

C'mon, we explained this posts ago

What? Flowey was determined ever since he was "born", he is literally alive because Alphys injected the first flower with determination, it has nothing to do with Chara
I'm confused. What does this mean:
and then question whether it’d work on something with no SOUL that can’t feel emotions at all since Willpower and Emotions are typically linked.
That was only because Frisk had more determination, that's just a in verse rule that only the most determined being has DT powers
How does that translate to verse equalization?

I'm confused. What does this mean:
What I said, just listen to him explain it, and then
Because that's how the verse works, others verses don't give you time powers from being determined, how determination works is a power to the verse, which isn't equalized because other verses don't work like that

Look, determination users nulling each other is a feat for them, not the contrary

Know what? I’m tired of quoting, you know who I’m talking to.

You proved it could give something Free Will. Prove it can take away Will to Live.

I don’t know how the Sword works. I was asking for proof that it would know it has to drain Will to Live, know if it could drain Will to Live, and would actively attempt to drain Will to Live. From a Flower.

I said Bad Example. Gives you the point, though, yes? Just because you’re Superior to (X) or connected to something superior to (X) doesn’t mean you can do everything (X) can do.

First of all, what I was saying is that Flowey, by default, has no SOUL and no Emotions. A lot of the time, Willpower Manip is done via Empathic Manip, so I said it as an off-hand statement Since it technically related to the match.
Also, it would probably translate to ‘If the opponent has something similar to Determination, and more of it, then they can overcome the current Determination User’. Not sure- most verses aren’t powered by something such as Determination, so no one ever gets it.

First of all, what I was saying is that Flowey, by default, has no SOUL and no Emotions. A lot of the time, Willpower Manip is done via Empathic Manip, so I said it as an off-hand statement Since it technically related to the match.
Something is off here

You proved it could give something Free Will. Prove it can take away Will to Live.
It doesn’t give free will. It restores free will. Basically the Sword is manipulating the will that already is in there.

Holy shit, that’s why the Sword of Acorn couldn’t restore the will of Robotized Overlanders. Because they had no will in there. Omg, so that’s why the characters refer to Nate Morgan as dead. Roboticization kills Humans and Overlanders, if they aren’t willing to do the process.

Last edited:
What's wrong? Flowey is brought to life via determination, he lacks a SOUL and thus lacks the ability to feel love, it's very simple, I send you two links that pretty much explain his entire history
But to be determined means you care. To care about something means you have emotion for it.

Yes, I didn't send a fan theory, I send you game dialogue

Flowey can't feel love and care for people, but otherwise he can still feel feelings, like fear, anger, etc.

by default, has no SOUL and no Emotions. A lot of the time, Willpower Manip is done via Empathic Manip, so I said it as an off-hand statement Since it technically related to the match.
So, this is wrong then?

Not that it matters, now that I really think about it, since Archie's willpower manipulation doesn't care about emotions.

So he does.

But I apologize for dragging down this thread, I was caught off guard by "emotions mattering with Willpower manipulation" and forgot that function doesn't apply to Archie. My bad.

Well DaddyBrawl said it was Inconclusive (the last time I talked to him) I don't know if he will keep it as it is or change his vote to asriel.

First I think Sally will stomp because of what I see from her in other threads but DaddyBrawl and Theuser had give some good reasons here.

Asriel FRA

If Willpower is a factor with Determination, than its possible Sally could drain it, since restoring free will is manipulating the pre-existing will.

But it's as probable as Ultra Sonic effecting the atoms of individual living beings. It's there (Ixis Naugus) but he was never shown doing it himself.

@Theuser789 Could you outline the events of this match from the beginning and where it could possibly end?

Last edited:
I can

The fight would start, Asriel would be super cocky like usual, while Sally would be monotone, he would probably say some over the top speech and then get his powers nulled and turned into a flower, rendering him speecheless. Than Sally would kill him, but the problem is he would then just LOAD back before the fight even started

The now Flowey would realize that the sword somehow nulled him, so he got to be extra careful when dealing with it. Than he would probably plan around, get his powers back, and hit Sally when she least expects him, killing/absorbing her

The only thing I could see changing is if the sword somehow tells her that Flowey could time travel, but I doubt it could do that even with precog, especially after she thinks he is died

TD.lr Flowey wins like Super Buu beat Gohan, "retreating" and then devicing a plan

The problem with that can't sally just keep on power nulling since all of her abilities with SOA is thought base.

Last edited:
No, because Asriel would attack when she isn't using the sword, afterall the sword isn't part of her

He would be going back in time, this would only be valid if he came back at the same time

Back