• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

salem sends her minions to kill the sannin

So Tyrian/Cinder/Hazel vs Tsunade/Jiraiya/Orochimaru

So first of Hazel is gonna be Taking it the worst here here as all Sannin scale above or far above a 61 megaton feat while he is melee type of fighter

Seeing as how both are brawlers he would probably fight Tsunade where he would get one Shot as Tsunade one shot Jiraiya and she even one shot Madara who is leagues upon leagues above the 61 megaton feat

Tyrian and Cinder would be fighting Jiraiya and Orochimaru at that time

Orochimaru would be weaker in ap But jiraiya after turning sage mode shouldnt have too much trouble Ap wise as its a sizable powerup and the difference is around 30% of jiraiyas original power so they should probably be around each others level(Comparing to cinder)

At this point sannin would likely summon their summons Manda/Katsuyu/Gamabunta which are all close to them making this fight take a huge favor in the sannins favor

Tyrian doesnt seem like he has any outstanding abilities so i would bet my money on Orochimaru taking him out as he has far higher sustainability cause of regen and body replacement technique Slightly higher Ap and having Manda and clones on his side

Cinder would be a tricky fight that could go either way for Jiraiya or Cinder(Would be an interesting thread and as such wont debate here) as both have their Pros and Cons but even if Jiraiya lost, Orochimaru and Tsunade along with Summons would overwhelm cinder and this would end in a Victory for The Sannin

Arthur Watts is part of Salem's crew and arguably both Emerald and Mercury.

One month prep = a legion of Grimm.

Although yeah pretty sure Orochimaru can take out Tyrian no problem

Im going by what the verse page says as i have no knowledge in RWBY verse

Grimm are useless here a Low 7-B wouldnt do damage not to mention a 7-C

The point of grimm is zo distract the summons to make it more fair, the grimm aint hurting a 7b

They wouldnt really distract either as Gamabunta can use Large scale fire jutsus to obliterate all of them (Considering they are tiers below him i doubt that he couldnt do it)

Eh just saying that Salem's crew means he's there. Although yes we have no profile for him (not like it'd make a difference, all we know is that he's a genius and is good at mechanics).

Grimm Dragon = endless Grimm fodder for distractions.

Many little monsters crawling up on you can distract, unless i am a weakling and im the only one affected by ants. And evwn then, the biggest problems in summons would be the venomous snakes

First of all, if Edo Tensai is involved, then I should think that the Sannin would get a nigh unsurpassable advantage. Indestructible magic zombies are kind of hard to kill, even with an army of weird animal monsters.

Second, does Salem get a bone and have cinder's minions included?

Yes, she gets her minions minions, as for edo, it is unlikely that orochimaru as of now is allowed to use it, and is doubtful that he would to kill unknown enemies

No, he is still in character, we dont allow a harry potter character a timeturner cuz the verse has them, they are still bound by the rules of theyre verse

Even without the Edo this fight is a Stompish considering Hazel doesnt contribute at all

And Tyrian is decently outclassed by any of the Sannin while Cinder by herself cant do much against the Sannin

Although u are restricting Edo here :/

I didnt restrict it, it is simply unlikely that current orochimaru would use it. As for the rest, someone being more skilled doesent make a stomp

Never mentioned skill in my in detail analysis above

Simply Hazel gets outclaseed by Tsunade as he would get one shot and has far less abilities (Comparing as both are Brawler type fighters)

While Tyrian is below either Jiraiya or Orochimaru in abilities and Ap

Im pretty sure base jiraya does not outclass hazel, which is what you need to assume that tsunade can one shot him

True,but it contributes greatly. The way I see it, nobody in Cinder's or Salem's group has enough raw power to get past tsunade's regen, or nullify orochimaru possessing someone if he has the time or space to do it. I think my vote is for the sannin squad.

61 Megaton > 40+ megaton

Its simple math that jiraiya is above Hazel

Even if u want to Argue Jiraiya is < Hazel Madara is easily far above Hazel who also got one shot

Simply enough he is borderline useless here

Wait....so since above minions of minions then are we also including Roman Torchwick, Neo, Hei (and his gang with twin sisters included), Adam, and the rest of the White Fang? That's pretty massive there

Hei does not work for roman, only hes guards as mercenaries at best, and 8as could only distract the summons, as they mostly sacle up to 300t at best

Well Hei's men were hired so that's something. Anyway there's strength in numbers so it gets more even (not saying they'll do much damage if any. By the looks of it the Sannin are gonna be VERY outnumbered

@risci, I like your matches, but you really gotta write out your vs matches better. If I didn't know what RWBY was, I wouldn't be able to participate in this match.

Nico-v11 said:
Teamwork? Orochimaru is Jiraiya and Tsunade's enemy.
Orochimaru has no issues working with enemies if it furthers his goals and they have worked as a team efore, they are sure to do it again.

Sceptilespy said:
@risci, I like your matches, but you really gotta write out your vs matches better. If I didn't know what RWBY was, I wouldn't be able to participate in this match.
there

tsunade does have the typical tsundere temper to be headstrong, jiraya can be reckless, and orochimaru would likely not care about the other two unless he needs theire help.

put on that orochimaru sadistic nature and possible quips and they will not be such a great team, theyll be okey with each other, but not a great team

you forget:

Katsuya, Gamabunta and Manda. Literally half of the things you listed are not even a hindrance to them.

First of all, the numbers may be bad for them, but the Shannon have got the skills to make up for it. Plus, if they put their minds to it, their teamwork would be astonishingly effective. Second, I'm pretty sure the 3rd and 4th hokages will be available as well. I'm pretty sure that means a heavy advantage swing for the Shannon, not assuming any other edotensei.

Back