• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

salem sends her minions to kill the sannin

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
1 month prep

speed unequal

salem can recruit grimm, her minions, and all the minions of minions currently alive

the sannin are all the most recent versions, they dont prepare together but separatly, orochimaru is his bouruto version.

salem knows her enemies tier (and understands the concept of tiers) and knows they have healing (to an unknown extenct to her), necromancy (also unknown) and summoning (once again unknown extenct)

the sannin know that the enemy is at most 7b, possibly lower. they belive the enemy want a world war, and will at the very least tollerate each other.

takes olace in new york, centrall park. salem can position her minions anywhere in new york with the exeption of central park.

takes place at night

Alright. I'm no real expert on RWBY, but I should say that the Salem Squad has the numbers advantage. They may not have the individual power of the Sannin, but they still can kick some booty together. Not sure about outcome yet, though. Need to binge read profiles.

Mostly by the idea that salem can controll grimm to an extent, and how many she would send, they are 8a to 7c, so they wont change the outcome much

You do realize cinder has an ap advantage here, and the others are comparable to them, right.?

Th eproblem is that currwnt orochimaru odes not relly rely on it, and if he dies then hes edos are useless

Orochimaru will definitely use edos. I don't even think that's an argument. If an opponent is strong enough and he has prep, he's going to use it. He could summon all of the hokage. If by current you mean Boruto there are reasons why that's the case: 1. He hasn't really had prep against any opponent in boruto. 2. He's probably forbidden from using it. 3. We haven't seen enough of Orochimaru in Boruto.

But we are using the current, and if hes prohibited from using it he wont, and kabuto is the one who relly reliaed on it, orochimaru used it when he wanted to have the pshycological warfare going on and when there were dozins of zombies against him, he has no knowlege here of the enemies

WeeklyBattles said:
Please do show me where the summons Orochimaru has can beat The God Brothers
He could bring minato back and make him use the death reaper seal, or hiruzen

@Weekly Must be from RWBY lore. Depending on how the character can use their conceptual manipulation, it might be hard to get past edo regen. And if Orochimaru decides to bring back any of the Uchiha (Like Itachi, Obito, Madara ect) he g3ts mind haxxed.

@Ricsi As well as the concept of...well everything on Remnant

But yes they can give abstract concepts a physical form

Were they stated to have made the world? I only remeber grimm and humans. Plus the relics

Ah yeah, still doubt they could resist the death seal, thats supposed to be the strongest seal ever made (but no one mindhaxes others to use it for... reasons)

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Wait, werent the grimm only against humans and theire constructions?
Kinda? They don't have issues killing other living beings, but they don't actively seek them unless they are humans

But qrow litiraly states that they were made to destroy the constructions of the older brother...

It was stated that the Grimm destroyed the Older Brother's creations, that was before humans were created so I suppose plants would count too

Back