• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Salem and Ozpin Additions

When he first hit Ozma and Salem he only destroyed Ozma, there wasn't anything special about her when it happened and yet she lived. If it was simply existence erasure the why did she live?

when did the older brother tell Ozma that all of the humans we're wiped out of existance? When he starts talking to Ozma the older brother only says "a tragedy has befallen your world at the hands of my brother" and "Mankind is no more" never outright stating that they were erased. When he gives Ozma the task he says that his world will be "wiped from existance", but that could simple mean destoryed not erased.

He was only trying to erase/ressurect Ozma, though. Salem was practically a bystander.

That's my point the Younger Brother can choose who he wishes to kill with his attacks regardless of who gets hit by them.

We still don't know if it's actually existance erasure.

I think we should wait a couple of episodes hopefully we'll gete more feats with the god brothers which will give us a clearer understanding of what they can do.

@Reb We got like twice the exposition in Volume 5 as we did in volume 4 lol, Oz flat out confirmed everything Qrow said about them

Wait

Shouldn't they have limited Omniscience if one of them made the relic of knowledge?

I.E. Knowing everyting about the past and present but not the future.

The God of Light I agree, but the God of Darkness didn't know that Salem had already spoken to his older brother.

God of Light also knew when Ozma was revived and teleported over there in an instant.

Ah, that makes sense.

Honestly we should make seperate profiles for them, they seem to have very different powersets.

I've been trying to find a good image of Ozpin to render without much avail.

If anyone can find a good full body image of him I'd be thankful.

Dargoo Faust said:
I've been trying to find a good image of Ozpin to render without much avail.

If anyone can find a good full body image of him I'd be thankful.
Here:

Ozma
Credit goes to TheRustyOne.

TheRustyOne said:
I already told him about that one.
Then why did Dargoo asked for it if he had already been told? Edit: One more thing, we should note that Salme's apperearance changed from her first transformation to another state with two characteristics that form the differance: One her eyes now have black sclera; Two her veins now run with a much more darker blood.

Could this mean that she gained new abilities as well?

I asked for a good image of Ozpi to render, not a good image of Ozmas.

Yeah, she gained new abilities; the ability to command the Grimm.

Dargoo Faust said:
I asked for a good image of Ozpi to render, not a good image of Ozmas.
Oh sorry, but you could have been more specifically in which version of Ozpin you wanted. Is it possible to take one from Deviantart, because the one I've got in mind is there.

Maybe, I've seen renders from deviantart used here, although it would be best if they match the artstyle of the show very closely.

ehhhh, I'ts a bit off and I'd rather it be a full body pic.

I'll do some snooping.

I agree with these additions

Also make sure we specify all the powers Salem shown (Flight, Telekinesis or some kind of Gravity manip, etc.)

Salem should have all of Oz's/The Maiden's Powers.

Why? She was already described to be a massively talented practitioner of true magic, which is the same exact power that Oz gave to the Maidens.

Like, idk. i feel like if you stabbed her through the head and left the weapon in there that would kill her despite type 3, because she can't regenerate with the weapon in the way. More headcanon than anyhting, but if she really tried to kill herself for years...

I feel like the different elemental powers, weather manip, telekinesis, etc. should be given specific notes about when she used them.

I don't remember her actually casting any spells at someone, but she was shown playing with 5 different colored orbs during the exposiiton dump so I assume she can use all the same magic as ozpin/the maidens.

Desmond253 said:
I don't remember her actually casting any spells at someone, but she was shown playing with 5 different colored orbs during the exposiiton dump so I assume she can use all the same magic as ozpin/the maidens.
right before being cursed with immortality, she summoned a bunch of lightning rings. and during the battle with ozma she was shooting lazers.

fair enough once I saw her playing with some balls I just assumed she could do magic and stopped paying attention to it.

Back