• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Return - Some RWBY Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright. So finally finished some irl stuff and I can focus a bit more here. Got some stuff I want to add.

First, Maidens should have Sealing, as they are the only ones who can open and close the Vaults that house the Relics.

Second, Jinn should have Interdimensional range with Cosmic Awareness, since she can see stuff happening in different realms. Salem should also have Varies with Clairvoyance. Although we don't know how far away the battle she was observing with her crystal ball was, with her Seers, since they can both move and be transported, the range merely depends on where the Seer is. For example, she was able to talk and observe Lionheart in Haven from the Land of Darkness, as well as do the same in Atlas from Monstra.

Speaking of Salem, she has Smoke Manipulation on her page, as she can turn into a cloud of smoke which she used to travel to the Atlas Vault. However, this should also give her Shapeshifting. As stated on the page, one of its possible uses is full conversion: Allows the user to completely transform their body, changing its shape, structure and material composition. For example, the user can turn into a creature of sand or stone. In advanced cases, user can convert the body into energy, which provides protection from physical impacts, as well as a certain degree of intangibility. This I believe fits for Salem, as although she is completely transforming her body into a cloud of smoke. I doubt Transformation would cover this, since that is for transforming parts of one body or slightly modify their forms through external power-ups, gradual mutations over a period of time, or through limited or uncontrollable change in form. Also, she would have Inorganic Physiology Type 1, though only when transformed.

Finally, I believe that Oz should have Possibly Pocket Reality Manipulation. Although there is no direct statements, throughout the show it is heavily implied he created the Vaults. First, they were created alongside the Huntsmen Academies to hide the Relics, which was done by the King of Vale who had them at the end of the Great War. It is practically confirmed that he was an incarnation of Ozma, as Raven stated that Ozpin made the Huntsmen Academies which was confirmed by Oz when speaking to Oscar. Second, the Maidens which were his magic, were made to act as keys to the Vaults. The Vaults themselves were stated in the Volume 5 directors notes to not be a place anywhere in Remnant, showing that they were made through magic. Considering how the only other magic user is Salem which would make no sense considering she wants the Relics to end everything, all signs point to Oz. There is also the Relic of Creation, but that only does one creation at a time, and it was busy maintaining Atlas in the air. Of course, I understand that there are no direct statements saying, "he made them". But I think the evidence here should at least warrent a possibility.

Alright, three staff agreements should be good. I’ll go ahead and apply the changes in a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back