• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Salem and Ozpin Additions

She also crushed a Nevermore into a pulp with TK when she and Oz were presenting themselves as rulers/gods.

Was she actually unharmed by it, or did she just regen from it?

Define 'physically unaffected'

If I remember right, the meteor hits her and we cut to a different scene, so we wouldn't know if it was her immortality or a high dura that saved her.

Getting hit with a higher tiered attack and then regnerating doesn't mean you have the appropriate dura.

She was just staring at the sky and gawking at the situation, I have no clue where you pulled that from.

Even then it would be a massive outlier.

I will say that if she was hit with a 45 megatons attack that close she wouldn't regenerate with merely Low High

@Dargoo No actually seeing as there are MHS feats in the series Sub-Rel top tiers would actually make things consistent

Schnee One said:
I will say that if she was hit with a 45 megatons attack that close she wouldn't regenerate with merely Low High
Consider her existing durability, then ask that question again.

Even then a meteor hitting you wouldn't vaporize you if you had that level of dura. Her regen should cover it just fine.

ZephyrosOmega said:
On a note to add to that, she was able to percieve the meteors and see them coming... sub-rela RWBY?
Lol no

Looking at a meteor flying by especially from a distance isn't a fear

We are physically capable of seeing shooting stars, does that mean we're not average human?

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dargoo No actually seeing as there are MHS feats in the series Sub-Rel top tiers would actually make things consistent
Shoot. So watching a shooting star go by makes me Sub-Rel now?

Samurai Jack, here I come.

Hell, she wasn't even following them with her eyes. She was just staring at the sky in disbelief.

And jumping from MHS to Sub-Rel doesn't make any sense.

Schnee One said:
ZephyrosOmega said:
On a note to add to that, she was able to percieve the meteors and see them coming... sub-rela RWBY?
Lol no
Looking at a meteor flying by especially from a distance isn't a fear

We are physically capable of seeing shooting stars, does that mean we're not average human?
no, i mean it was flying directly towards her. and even then, she was moving at least slightly in tandem with it from the scene where it happened. IDK, it's just something to consider.

ZephyrosOmega said:
no, i mean it was flying directly towards her. and even then, she was moving at least slightly in tandem with it from the scene where it happened. IDK, it's just something to consider.
No, that wouldn't be a speed feat.

Dodging it would be a speed feat.

Reacting to it would be a speed feat.

Twitching and staring at the sky as it hits you isn't speed feat.

I don't think there is anyway to prove she did or didn't regenerate.

If the calc is correct then she could be at least Low 7-B, possibly 7-B (Also it'd be mention on her profile that it's unknown if she regenerate from the attack or not)

Or is there a problem with doing that?

Since the gap is nearly 40 some odd times higher, yes, I'd say there's an issue with saying possibly.

If you can't prove either, pick the path that has the least assumptions. We have never seen anything close to 7-B+ in RWBY, however we have seen her Regenerationn, which would save her from that (Getting hit with a large, blunt piece of rock isn't getting past Low-High, sorry).

So we either assume she does something we have never seen before, or she does something we have seen before.

We should play it safe and stick with the latter.

Huh. Still, it's still massively far away from the absolute best we see.

Heck, we don't actually ever get a Low 7-B feat, that's just from powerscaling up from the Maidens.

I know... I was just telling you that it wasnt 7-B+.

Also I think getting hit with an flaming rock that's 40 times stronger than your dura might actually get you vaporized.

But I'll admit I don't know anything about this stuff so just ignore me.

If you don't think that's right then that's fine, I'll trust you.

TheRustyOne said:
Also I think getting hit with an flaming rock that's 40 times stronger than your dura might actually get you vaporized.
I'm 90% sure the energy of a meteor is not condensed in the fire surrounding it and is from the Kinetic Energy of it smacking into the earth.

Yeah, I don't think the meteor scene even really counts as a feat.

Also I didn't want to say anything, but why did you write the name as Ozmas?

Shouldn't it be Ozma? You know, cause it's a reference to the Ozma of Oz? Also the subtitles on the rooster teeth site spell's it as Ozma as well.

Schnee One said:
45 megatons was rejected?
Pretty much. If there's more to say we can discuss it here but otherwise I'll just update the page with what we agreed on.

Jinx666 said:
Could just be that she was opening some pseudo portal like Bayonetta does and controlling those grimm.
I don't think so, that's space-time manipulation, something that magic in the RWBYverse hasn't demonstrated yet, because if it could, fights that envolved maidens would have gone a lot more differantly (unless maidens are not strong enough do so, and only those with access to full magic could do so).

Yes, raven's portals are her semblance and even then its very limited, and she's the only one shown to be able to do this thus far. Best to go with what's shown rather than make wild assumptions.

Also shouldn't Salem be able to absorb powers like Cinder since she made Cinder's arm and can produce a ton of them to strangle Hazel?

Back