• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sakura Haruno (Naruto) vs Lucy Heartfilia (Fairy Tail) 2 Rounds

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Blacke

Feats and scaling?
But she was never comparable in a way i mean in the BoS, every member in Team Natsu were stronger/faster the her. If i remember correctly, she got Massively Hypersonic+ b/c of Natsu scaling to Laxus (dodging lightning) yet if she fought him she would gotten rekt the moment the fight begun (even Natsu needed help & they were still getting destroyed). Is there a way for us to find something else 4 Lucy?

Burning Full Fingers said:
Are you talking only about the beginning of the series?
Yes. later on she does become Massively Hypersonic+ though i think it was during her 2nd origin unlocked or the next time skip (natsu returns)

I think Sakura At Least 7-B+(Post-Chapter 632) vs Wendy Marvell 7-B+( Post Second Time Skip Dragon Force) seems to be more interesting, unless you switch to Lucy(Post Second Origin) that can summon the Celestial Spirit King that is probably close to the AP and Durability of Sakura.

Enryu The Red Tower said:
I think Sakura At Least 7-B+(Post-Chapter 632) vs Wendy Marvell 7-B+( Post Second Time Skip Dragon Force) seems to be more interesting, unless you switch to Lucy(Post Second Origin) that can summon the Celestial Spirit King that is probably close to the AP and Durability of Sakura.
Sakura is still stronger though

I know but Wendy can fly with in Dragon Force and can also have dragon slayer of sky magic of practically unlimited sky since she only needs to eat air to be able to use it, or use Sting(White Shadow Dragon Force) for this match.

Strange ... I was sure she was flying or something, which Fairy Tail character we can use? Erza 7-B+ to 7-A? or Rogue 7-B+?

Anyone that either has a similar Regenerationn speed & has an At Least 7-B+ which sadly no one in FT has

BlackeJan said:
Strange ... I was sure she was flying or something, which Fairy Tail character we can use? Erza 7-B+ to 7-A? or Rogue 7-B+?
Anyone that either has a similar Regenerationn speed & has an At Least 7-B+ which sadly no one in FT has

: (

But she was never comparable in a way i mean in the BoS, every member in Team Natsu were stronger/faster the her. If i remember correctly, she got Massively Hypersonic+ b/c of Natsu scaling to Laxus (dodging lightning) yet if she fought him she would gotten rekt the moment the fight begun (even Natsu needed help & they were still getting destroyed). Is there a way for us to find something else 4 Lucy?

we need to talk about this though

Yes. later on she does become Massively Hypersonic+ though i think it was during her 2nd origin unlocked or the next time skip (natsu returns)

& this as well

Isn't Sakura scaled from Version 2 Naruto's Calc which is about 61 megatons? Cuz CSK is 51 megatons.

Huh, so you are putting yellow trash against pink trash?

Giving it to Pink trash for more experience and power.

Unholy Bindings said:
Huh, so you are putting yellow trash against pink trash?

Giving it to Pink trash for more experience and power.
Lucy is actually the main protagonists, and unlike sakura , lucy proof him useful more than her, and after tim skip, he always fight alongside natsu, and without her natsu is already died against zeref, before typing anything do your research

Nah bruh, she always get kidnaped and then saved becuz she too fodder to do anything on her own, that why she has celestial keys bruh, she like Ash from pokemon who also fodder.

Feats and scaling?

^^^^

Sakura wins no matter what so can we talk about this?

Nah bruh, she always get kidnaped and then saved becuz she too fodder to do anything on her own, that why she has celestial keys bruh, she like Ash from pokemon who also fodder.

Actually she fights with her whip and later gets star dresses to copy her spirits(Strength with Taurus, Light Manipulation with Loke so on and so forth)

^^^^

Sakura wins no matter what so can we talk about this?

?? Again who sakura wins

Back