• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the 100 Seals (Sakura Haruno Vs Raiden Tameemon)

Giannysmag

He/Him
New Era Sakura and 100 Seals released Raiden are used
Speed is equalized
Sakura Haruno: 0
49r7mxypy1e51.jpg
Raiden Tameemon: 0
Fqn1sUfWAAQUmIx
Inconclusive: 0

100 Seals Released Raiden upscales from his Base form, who scales to Shiva, who is apparently baseline (59.44 Zettatons)? No calc exists for the verse? At all? confusing shit

Sakura scales above Shin who could pierce New Era SPSM Naruto, whom even in Base form and at half his power could trade blows with Fused Momoshiki, whom even in Base form could frighten Kaguya, who can stomp War Arc SPSM Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke combined, who are 78.2 Zettatons

Sakura's scaling chain is longer and has a larger starting area. Even without Byakugo, Sakura just bullies him until he dies from her better skill.

She can use her chakra blades to attack his organs directly, she can literally give him cancer, she has multiple range options with tools and shockwaves, she can predict everything with analytical prediction, etc etc.

Sakura stomps

Sakura's scaling chain is longer and has a larger starting area.
I generally agree with your analysis but Sakuras chain is just wrong. Sakura doesn't scale to 6 paths Naruto as he was offguard (unquantifiable nerf) and it was done with Sasukes sword (unquantifiably better than regular blades). Meanwhile Sakura also got pierced by the same blades even on guard and base Naruto could deflect the blades with an air wave.

Anyway yeah Sakura should have better skill, higher AP, regen, and higher stamina. Raiden has no chance here

I generally agree with your analysis but Sakuras chain is just wrong. Sakura doesn't scale to 6 paths Naruto as he was offguard (unquantifiable nerf) and it was done with Sasukes sword (unquantifiably better than regular blades). Meanwhile Sakura also got pierced by the same blades even on guard and base Naruto could deflect the blades with an air wave.
6 Paths Adult Naruto should still be far stronger than his teen self, even if he was off guard

And Sasuke's sword isn't anything special, especially after losing his Sword of Kusanagi against Kaguya. It's a plain ass sword, and at the time it wasn't being used by Sasuke, and therefore wasn't infused with his chakra

like your entire argument against the scaling chain is literally just "Naruto was off guard and was hit by Sasuke's sword therefore this uses Sasuke's AP", despite the fact that Shin's profile directly contradicts this

Make a CRT to nerf Shin if you're unsatisfied

6 Paths Adult Naruto should still be far stronger than his teen self, even if he was off guard
That's a completely baseless argument tho. Base Kaguya one tapped Isshiki offguard. So would we now scale it base Kaguya ~ Isshiki > Momoshiki > CF Kaguya? Offguard nerfs are unquantifiable as far as I'm aware.
And Sasuke's sword isn't anything special, especially after losing his Sword of Kusanagi against Kaguya. It's a plain ass sword,
Also completely baseless. It's pretty illogical to assume Sasuke would get a plainass sword to fight literal gods when even fodders like Orochimaru and Itachi could get swords made out of special materials, and other OP tools like gunbai, 6 paths weapons, etc, were laying around. Even if there is no evidence for it being special and we dismiss the logical assumption of him getting a better one, it's still a completely different weapon from Shins weapons so you can't scale Shin to it.
and at the time it wasn't being used by Sasuke, and therefore wasn't infused with his chakra
Sasuke was literally about to swing it so that would also probably not be true.
like your entire argument against the scaling chain is literally just "Naruto was off guard and was hit by Sasuke's sword therefore this uses Sasuke's AP", despite the fact that Shin's profile directly contradicts this
No? My argument is that Naruto was unquantifiably nerfed and hit by a weapon that's not Shins, as well as the fact that Sakura was indeed hurt by Shins blades as well, meaning

1. Shin only scales to unquantifiably nerfed Naruto
2. Shin only scales this high with a weapon that's not his (we see Naruto counter Shins own blades lol)
3. Sakura doesn't scale to Shins blades

So even scaling her anywhere near WA Naruto is generous enough, scaling her to adult Naruto is completely baseless.
Make a CRT to nerf Shin if you're unsatisfied
I'm still getting accustomed to the wiki since I'm pretty new here. When I feel confident at making bigger CRTs I probably will.

That aside, Shins page only scales his AP with blades to WA Naruto, not NE Naruto. So again, even if you scale Sakura to Sasukes blade here, it only gets her to WA Naruto level.

That's a completely baseless argument tho. Base Kaguya one tapped Isshiki offguard. So would we now scale it base Kaguya ~ Isshiki > Momoshiki > CF Kaguya? Offguard nerfs are unquantifiable as far as I'm aware.

Also completely baseless. It's pretty illogical to assume Sasuke would get a plainass sword to fight literal gods when even fodders like Orochimaru and Itachi could get swords made out of special materials, and other OP tools like gunbai, 6 paths weapons, etc, were laying around. Even if there is no evidence for it being special and we dismiss the logical assumption of him getting a better one, it's still a completely different weapon from Shins weapons so you can't scale Shin to it.

Sasuke was literally about to swing it so that would also probably not be true.

No? My argument is that Naruto was unquantifiably nerfed and hit by a weapon that's not Shins, as well as the fact that Sakura was indeed hurt by Shins blades as well, meaning

1. Shin only scales to unquantifiably nerfed Naruto
2. Shin only scales this high with a weapon that's not his (we see Naruto counter Shins own blades lol)
3. Sakura doesn't scale to Shins blades

So even scaling her anywhere near WA Naruto is generous enough, scaling her to adult Naruto is completely baseless.

I'm still getting accustomed to the wiki since I'm pretty new here. When I feel confident at making bigger CRTs I probably will.

That aside, Shins page only scales his AP with blades to WA Naruto, not NE Naruto. So again, even if you scale Sakura to Sasukes blade here, it only gets her to WA Naruto level.
1. When did that happen?

2. There's no evidence to suggest that Sasuke has a special/named sword or anything of the sort. Further evidence to assume that Sasuke's sword isn't anything special is with the Momoshiki fight, where he used regular shuriken and big shuriken to slash Momoshiki's flesh and threaten him to the point that he needed a force barrier to block. It's pretty clear that Sasuke infuses his weapons with his own Chakra, which isn't what Shin was using at the time.

3. Sasuke wasn't exactly charging any attack or anything of the sort

4. Once again, the weapon wasn't anything special. Saying that the weapon did most of the work doesn't really make much sense, not to mention Sakura DOES scale to Shin's blades due to breaking his blade arm apart and taking hits from it.

5. Shin's page scales his AP above the likes of WA Naruto, meaning Sakura should scale to it due to keeping up with him in CQC and throwing a pillar at his face

1. When did that happen?
What? Kaguya one shotting Isshiki? When she betrayed him?
2. There's no evidence to suggest that Sasuke has a special/named sword or anything of the sort. Further evidence to assume that Sasuke's sword isn't anything special is with the Momoshiki fight, where he used regular shuriken and big shuriken to slash Momoshiki's flesh and threaten him to the point that he needed a force barrier to block. It's pretty clear that Sasuke infuses his weapons with his own Chakra, which isn't what Shin was using at the time.
I already addressed this. There's equally no evidence Sasuke just has a regular sword and saying so would be a very illogical assumption given the context we have.
And since Shins blades get blocked by base Naruto but Sasukes sword stabs CC Naruto, either the offguard nerf was really huge or Sasukes sword is that much better. You literally can't prove Shins blades ~ Sasukes sword and we have evidence that implies otherwise.
3. Sasuke wasn't exactly charging any attack or anything of the sort
He was literally dashing towards Shin to attack him with the sword...
4. Once again, the weapon wasn't anything special. Saying that the weapon did most of the work doesn't really make much sense, not to mention Sakura DOES scale to Shin's blades due to breaking his blade arm apart and taking hits from it.
Sakura does not scale to the blades. Literally the only interaction between her and the blades actual blade part is Sakura getting damaged. Shins blade arm doesn't have the same AP as the blades themselves for the same reason why me punching someone doesn't have as much AP as me stabbing them.
5. Shin's page scales his AP above the likes of WA Naruto, meaning Sakura should scale to it due to keeping up with him in CQC and throwing a pillar at his face
So the actual scaling chain is at best
Sakura ~ Shin > offguard Narutos chakra cloak ~< on guard Narutos chakra cloak > WA Sasukes chidori

Not
Sakura > Shin > 6 paths Naruto > base Naruto ~ fused Momoshiki > base Momoshiki > Kaguya > WA 6 paths Naruto
Which is what you said.

What? Kaguya one shotting Isshiki? When she betrayed him?

I already addressed this. There's equally no evidence Sasuke just has a regular sword and saying so would be a very illogical assumption given the context we have.
And since Shins blades get blocked by base Naruto but Sasukes sword stabs CC Naruto, either the offguard nerf was really huge or Sasukes sword is that much better. You literally can't prove Shins blades ~ Sasukes sword and we have evidence that implies otherwise.

He was literally dashing towards Shin to attack him with the sword...

Sakura does not scale to the blades. Literally the only interaction between her and the blades actual blade part is Sakura getting damaged. Shins blade arm doesn't have the same AP as the blades themselves for the same reason why me punching someone doesn't have as much AP as me stabbing them.

So the actual scaling chain is at best
Sakura ~ Shin > offguard Narutos chakra cloak ~< on guard Narutos chakra cloak > WA Sasukes chidori

Not
Sakura > Shin > 6 paths Naruto > base Naruto ~ fused Momoshiki > base Momoshiki > Kaguya > WA 6 paths Naruto
Which is what you said.
1. Oh right she did do that

2. The evidence saying that Sasuke has a regular sword (besides what I said earlier which you chose to ignore for some reason) is that it's never named, never pointed out, and never addressed at any point in the series ever. It makes more sense to assume that it's a regular sword rather than a crazy special named one.
Like we have characters damaging 5Bs from throwing rocks at each other, it's really not that complicated

3. There was no trace of his signature lightning chakra which he uses against literally everyone, and Shin TK'd the sword out of his hand in a split second.

4. Shin's AP is scaled from the force of his Sharingan's TK, not the blade's durability. So yes, Sakura taking hits from and hitting Shin through his arm is still applicable

oh yeah ok that's fair, I didn't mean to word it like that

I meant it more like Sakura should scale relative to Teen Naruto and Sasuke due to the Shin Scaling, I'm not trying to say that she scales higher than everyone

2. The evidence saying that Sasuke has a regular sword (besides what I said earlier which you chose to ignore for some reason) is that it's never named, never pointed out, and never addressed at any point in the series ever. It makes more sense to assume that it's a regular sword rather than a crazy special named one.
Like we have characters damaging 5Bs from throwing rocks at each other, it's really not that complicated
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Just because it wasn't named doesn't mean it's normal. Isshikis dojutsu also wasn't named yet...
3. There was no trace of his signature lightning chakra which he uses against literally everyone, and Shin TK'd the sword out of his hand in a split second.
No? He doesn't even use it on his sword most of the time but on his body. We see this in the very same fight... And again, absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Just because we don't see him amp his sword doesn't mean he doesn't.
4. Shin's AP is scaled from the force of his Sharingan's TK, not the blade's durability. So yes, Sakura taking hits from and hitting Shin through his arm is still applicable
Shins only feats scaling him to WA Naruto as stated on his profile, are him stabbing Naruto. Which means what scales to Naruto is actually his blades stabbing power. Not his physical punches. I could stab prime Muhammad Ali with a rusty fork but a punch from me wouldn't even phase him. Of course you can argue they would be in a similar ballpark but that would scale Sakura unquantifiably below Naruto, not above.
oh yeah ok that's fair, I didn't mean to word it like that

I meant it more like Sakura should scale relative to Teen Naruto and Sasuke due to the Shin Scaling, I'm not trying to say that she scales higher than everyone
Oh yeah I can agree with that. Her having AP relative to teen Naruto would be consistent with her damaging Kaguya. I just had issue with how ridiculously high the chain put her over him (which iirc would actually affect the value she scales to). Especially by scaling to Shin who gets unironically fodderized by Sasukes susanoo and struggles against heavily nerfed 3t Sasuke.

Back