• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sakura Haruno (Naruto) vs Lucy Heartfilia (Fairy Tail) 2 Rounds

Really hate to be that guy but I'll just say this.

Multiple rounds are discouraged so I think you should pick one round to make things easier.

I started with one fight...but then I thought of two rounds...I also made a thread last time with 2 rounds and got amazing feedback.

If you're referring to Red Girl vs Hetalia, the rounds were irrelevant to the feedback, especially since those can't get added.

Here you need one.

That's actually getting removed soon......

Also was it really? Arguing over 300 heated posts is the textbook definition of controversial

R1: lucy due to summonig leo, who can control light and can make sakura blind(for sometime) or caprion who is better in h2h, or Aquarius, even virgo can do it, since she is fast and control earth. R2) is stomps, she can summon 3 spirit, 2 of them fighting sakura while Gemini and lucy prepare urano meteria. (Lucy can summon virgo to dig a large hole, make sakurs fall into it and then fill it with sand or water) Because of she have 2 spirit she have many different combos Also sakura can't one shot her, if she try to did it,horologium will just appear and save her like he have wendy

Sakura ap can be cancelled by aries wool wall or Aquarius water, or scorpion sand attack, it kinda unfair if lucy summon Aquarius,scorpion to keep her busy and summon gemini, and gemini can transform into sakura since eqal version is used and sakura don't use magic so its like sakura vs sakura,lucy,aquarius,scorpion

Ok, that doesn't change the fact that Sakura is far stronger than her, and trying to copy her won't do any good.

Sakura can amp up her speed with the body flicker ability and one shot.

yes body flicker works in a speed = match

Theglassman12 said:
Ok, that doesn't change the fact that Sakura is far stronger than her, and trying to copy her won't do any good.
Sakura vs sakura and 2 other op spirit Also lucy can let gemini copy in sakura(one spirit use) and summon leo/capricon who is master in h2h(two spirit use) and get inside into her clock spirit

That doesn't help her at all. She can destroy her celestial spirits, and shatter the clock guy to get Lucy out.

Bold textjust clicked to me but Sakura is but is At Least 7-B while Lucy is low 7-C so no matter what yall say....this is a complete STOMP

not a stump match this a murder stump lmao Sakura just too strong and has healing abilities that are active while she even fights. Sakura also relies on h2h combat so i dont think shes too worried about that and is good at setting up traps as seen in her fight with Shin

Theglassman12 said:
Bruhh, gemini can transform into sakura with all sakura power, "and trying to copy her won't do any good"??

Summon virgo and she can attack him underground, how can sakura even handle 3 spirit at once, she have spirit with light,water,sand,ground manipulation, even wiki pages says is not always possible that hightier character always wins, lucy already prove himself smarter than sakura and knows how to combine her spirits powers. Like loke can blind her for some sec and Taurus will handle the rest, or many more combination.

Aren't Chakra and Magic verse equalized?

how can sakura even handle 3 spirit at once

Cough cough... Sasori's 100 puppets.

Back