• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
High 6-A versions are used

Starting distance is 40 meters and speed is equalized

Saitama is bloodlusted and has prior knowledge of Uryu's abilities

Who wins?

Saitama: 1

Uryu: 3

Inconclusive:

I think that Quincies being ordinary humans who can manipulate Reishi along with being visible to other ordinary humans means this won't result in a "reiatsu crush gg"

Last edited:
Quincy don't have reiatsu crush other than Yhwach and maybe Jugram but they can still harm souls with any of their regular attacks

This means Saitama still instantly dies if he gets hit by any attack Uryu throws at him as he doesn't resist that Soulhax

Quincy don't have reiatsu crush other than Yhwach and maybe Jugram but they can still harm souls with any of their regular attacks

This means Saitama still instantly dies if he gets hit by any attack Uryu throws at him as he doesn't resist that Soulhax
Should I give Saitama bloodlust so that he instantly takes the battle seriously and goes for powerful moves? Plus he could get speed amps with his accelerated development in order to dodge the arrows

Should I give Saitama bloodlust so that he instantly takes the battle seriously and goes for powerful moves? Plus he could get speed amps with his accelerated development in order to dodge the arrows
Not much difference, Uryu is genius, has better abilities overall, has more range, shoots thousands of arrows and a single of them can oneshot Saitama. Uryu also has antithesis on top of that so even if Saitama manages somehow manages to dodge all of Uryu's attacks, closes the distance ans lands a hit, if Uryu survives he can revert the damage to Saitama

Bloodlust or give saitama knowledge

I think if Saitama had knowledge and a small amount training time his plan would be to dodge the arrows and one shot Uryu before he can use the Antithesis

So Saitama takes it seriously. What can Uryu do about AD?
Keep his distance. I don't think Saitama increasing his physical statistics will do anything to protect him from soul attacks, so he still has that advantage

Voting Uryu low-diff or incon depending on Saitama's accelerated development/shockwave range

Uryu only has to land a single arrow to kill Saitama thanks to soul hax, while vice versa Saitama only has to land one hit to obliterate Uryu, as Uryu scales to 35 Petatons here while Saitama upscales from 5.68 exatons by several one-shots.

However due to Uryu primarily using ranged attacks while Saitama is primarily a melee fighter he has the solid advantage here due to the starting distance.The only way I could see Saitama feasibly closing the distance before Uryu lands a single hit is if his accelerated development can amp him enough to speed blitz Uryu, but even then due to Uryu being able to fire hundreds of arrows at once,up to 1200 at once, which can home in on his target.This makes it feasible that Uryu could at least score a mutual kill even if Saitama speed amps himself unless its able to amp him 7x or more in seconds.

There's also the thing with Saitama's shockwaves, but a OPM supporter will have to show the range he can reach with shockwaves as from my knowledge in-training Saitama has never used shock-waves at all.

Voting Uryu low-diff or incon depending on Saitama's accelerated development/shockwave range

Uryu only has to land a single arrow to kill Saitama thanks to soul hax, while vice versa Saitama only has to land one hit to obliterate Uryu, as Uryu scales to 35 Petatons here while Saitama upscales from 5.68 exatons by several one-shots.

However due to Uryu primarily using ranged attacks while Saitama is primarily a melee fighter he has the solid advantage here due to the starting distance.The only way I could see Saitama feasibly closing the distance before Uryu lands a single hit is if his accelerated development can amp him enough to speed blitz Uryu, but even then due to Uryu being able to fire hundreds of arrows at once,up to 1200 at once, which can home in on his target.This makes it feasible that Uryu could at least score a mutual kill even if Saitama speed amps himself unless its able to amp him 7x or more in seconds.

There's also the thing with Saitama's shockwaves, but a OPM supporter will have to show the range he can reach with shockwaves as from my knowledge in-training Saitama has never used shock-waves at all.
Is this a vote for Uryu or Inconclusive then

His serious punch made a shockwave iirc that covered continents, Saitama can literally amp himself from subsonic to relatavistic in his weaker forms in seconds.

His serious punch made a shockwave iirc that covered continents, Saitama can literally amp himself from subsonic to relatavistic in his weaker forms in seconds.
Did in-training Saitama do that? I thought that was his current self(though im not really knowledgeable on OPM at all)

Uyru starts with massive range advantage, intelligence advantage, attacks that cover a very large area and would immediately oneshot Saitama via Soulhax, and Antithesis.

If you give Saitama bloodlust and info then give them to Uryu as well, not that it makes much difference as Uryu will spam his attacks and Saitama will die before he gets to close that range gap and attack Uryu.

Last edited:
Uyru starts with massive range advantage, intelligence advantage, attacks that cover a very large area and would immediately oneshot Saitama via Soulhax, and Antithesis.

If you give Saitama bloodlust and info then give them to Uryu as well, not that it makes much difference as Uryu will spam his attacks and Saitama will die before he gets to close that range gap and attack Uryu.
I'm trying to make it fair for Saitama though. It seems like even if I did give only Saitama bloodlust and info that Uryu would still have numerous advantages

I'm confused because I can't find anything about in-training Saitama ever using shock-waves offensively at a range of 10's of meters or more, and can't find anything about Saitama speed-amping himself from subsonic to relativistic in such a short period of time.

I'll be voting Uryu low-dif until someone drops scans showing in-training Saitama's speed-amps or shock-waves.

I'm trying to make it fair for Saitama though. It seems like even if I did give only Saitama bloodlust and info that Uryu would still have numerous advantages
That was just a suggestion, giving Saitama info and bloodlust really changes the way this fight goes but giving Uryu info and bloodlust will make him even more cautious than he already is.

Saitama's profile says Unknown range via Shockwaves, SBA is 4km and Uryu immediately snipes Saitama away either way

I'm confused because I can't find anything about in-training Saitama ever using shock-waves offensively at a range of 10's of meters or more, and can't find anything about Saitama speed-amping himself from subsonic to relativistic in such a short period of time.

I'll be voting Uryu low-dif until someone drops scans showing in-training Saitama's speed-amps or shock-waves.
That was just a suggestion, giving Saitama info and bloodlust really changes the way this fight goes but giving Uryu info and bloodlust will make him even more cautious than he already is.

Saitama's profile says Unknown range via Shockwaves, SBA is 4km and Uryu immediately snipes Saitama away either way
Did in-training Saitama do that? I thought that was his current self(though im not really knowledgeable on OPM at all)
This is H6-A which is post training.

Nearing the peak of his training, he allegedly managed to outrace his own reflection in a mirror. Just by trying hard. Saitama FRA

So 2 votes for Uryu and one vote for Saitama?
This is H6-A which is post training.

Nearing the peak of his training, he allegedly managed to outrace his own reflection in a mirror. Just by trying hard. Saitama FRA

for some reason i was calling during-training pre-training like a idiot, but anyway this is during-training. post-training Saitama is 4A while his high-6A is during training.
Oh wait true. Anyways what can uryu do about Saitamas AD?

the mirror feat isn't a feat of accelerated development. we have no clue how fast Saitama was prior to attempting to see his own reflection, so it can only be used as a speed feat.Even then the profile itself calls into the legitimacy of this feat as it's never outright stated, although I think it should be.

From what I know of during-training Saitama his best ad feat is him immediately blitzing and one-shotting light cord seconds after his limiter broke, however I don't think this is enough to say Saitama can amp himself 7x or more fast enough to blitz Uryu before he can fire off any arrows at all.

I still think Uryu wins this handily and am still voting low-dif for now but if there's a better AD feat from during-training Saitama he could incon or possibly take this.

he mirror feat isn't a feat of accelerated development. we have no clue how fast Saitama was prior to attempting to see his own reflection, so it can only be used as a speed feat.Even then the profile itself calls into the legitimacy of this feat as it's never outright stated, although I think it should be.

From what I know of during-training Saitama his best ad feat is him immediately blitzing and one-shotting light cord seconds after his limiter broke, however I don't think this is enough to say Saitama can amp himself 7x or more fast enough to blitz Uryu before he can fire off any arrows at all.
You are ******* trolling right? He was subsonic just a bit ago and then tried hard and became relatavistic+

Biased asf or something? Come on man you are new here atleast try not to be biased.

I mean,of course i'm going to be biased towards Bleach when I like it and know more about it compared to OPM however there's no context behind the scans on the profile. Even in the profile itself it says that he was subsonic early into his training and that his relativistic feat happened near the peak of his training, implying there to be a sizeable gap of time between the two.

Even in the profile itself it says that he was subsonic early into his training and that his relativistic fight happened near the peak of his training, implying there to be a sizeable gap of time between the two.
You need proof he was something else and not subsonic before this feat. So show me the scan, actually even if we take it as unknown going from not being able to see yourself in the mirror to being able to see yourself in the mirror is definitely at least 7x even if its less Saitama can dodge all the arrows after getting less amp

It is incredibly unlikely for Saitama to close the distance and dodge every single one of Uryu's rain of Arrows, a single can oneshot and he shots thousands, and get close to hit Uryu, who is a genius used to fighting people stronger him.

Votes for Saitama are not valid. Uryu is far more likely to oneshot via soulhax and range advantage before Saitama gets to do anything.

I am not voting, this is extremely onesided. The match begins and Uryu immediately oneshots Saitama.

It is incredibly unlikely for Saitama to close the distance and dodge every single one of Uryu's rain of Arrows, a single can oneshot and he shots thousands, and get close to hit Uryu, who is a genius used to fighting people stronger him.

Votes for Saitama are not valid. Uryu is far more likely to oneshot before Saitama gets to do anything.
Saitama literally can end the fight whenever he wants by amping himself and blitzing. He can dodge all of them because he literally sees them like they are turtles/snails. Saitama is also really skilled and has shown to deal with danmaku several times.

Saitama literally can end the fight whenever he wants by amping himself and blitzing. He can dodge all of them because he literally sees them like they are turtles/snails. Saitama is also really skilled and has shown to deal with danmaku several times.
The amp from AD doesn't seem to be instantenaous, he isn't going to amp himself to that level before he gets hit by at least one arrow out of thousands Uryu fires.

If Saitama can amp to blitz Uryu right away then Uryu has no wincon, making it a stomp.

Stompish either way.

Apologies for that I was a little busy.

Anyway this is the best scan I could find of it and it appears to be the whole thing.

9af79a230f165b1f1d67931c694b686ec0bcb978.png
c2e4b0bc57e890964dd3f860d6271d0beedc4468.png
1618af777dd8e605fd1fc20a1142b2c126a3cb24.png

Note that this is a year and a half ago, while Saitama's subsonic feat is quite early into his training which started three years ago, meaning there is a large gap in time between the two.

Now there is no way to know what Saitama's speed prior to him attempting this was however I believe it takes far more logical assumptions to assume that Saitama did not get any faster over the course of several months at the very least, and more than likely over a year, despite the fact that Saitama's physical stats improve due to training and battling,which he has been doing for nearly a year and a half, but the moment he tries to look at himself in the mirror he is able to immediately improve his speed from subsonic to relativistic+, which is an increase of thousands of times over in seconds. I believe this to be far more of a head cannon wank than to simply say Saitama was able to increase his speed after getting faster for quite a long while from some unknown speed to relativistic+.

I believe it's quite disingenuous to claim I'm trolling, when your making the claim Saitama can amp himself thousands of times over in speed in seconds, with this quite shaky scan and argument.

Last edited:
Now there is no way to know what Saitama's speed prior to him attempting this was however I believe it takes far more logical assumptions to assume that Saitama did not get any faster over the course of several months at the very least, and more than likely over a year, despite the fact that Saitama's physical stats improve due to training and battling,which he has been doing for nearly a year and a half, but the moment he tries to look at himself in the mirror he is able to immediately improve his speed from subsonic to relativistic, which is an increase of thousands of times over in seconds. I believe this to be far more of a head cannon wank than to simply say Saitama was able to increase his speed after getting faster for quite a long while from some unknown speed to relativistic+.

I believe it's quite disingenuous to claim I'm trolling, when your making the claim Saitama can amp himself thousands of times over in speed in seconds, with this quite shaky scan and argument.
Ye you are trolling. Actually you do know even if we assume he was the bare minimum amp its still enough for him to win.
The amp from AD doesn't seem to be instantenaous, he isn't going to amp himself to that level before he gets hit by at least one arrow out of thousands Uryu fires.

If Saitama can amp to blitz Uryu right away then Uryu has no wincon, making it a stomp.

Stompish either way.
Mismatch Ig. I still think the Uryu stuff is BS but alright. This can be closed

Ye you are trolling. Actually you do know even if we assume he was the bare minimum amp its still enough for him to win.

Mismatch Ig. I still think the Uryu stuff is BS but alright. This can be closed
And what is this bare minimum amp. All you have done is make assumptions on how much he can amp himself.

To actually figure out how much he amped himself you would have to calculate the minimum speed to see yourself in the mirror and then take the speed he moved at which was like 0.97c to find out how much he amped by, but that hasn't been done. Your just assuming he can amp 7x or more to blitz Uryu with no actual evidence to back it up beyond head cannon(unless of course there's a actual amp feat or the mirror amp was actually calculated) but until you calculate the minimum speed required to do that any amp amount is literally just made up. It's very telling your response was to just say I'm trolling and then provide no explanation to your assumption.

Anyway after looking through more stuff I agree this is a stomp either way no matter what, as the chance Saitama gets through danmaku one shot arrows without a blitz amp is essentially zero and if he does have a blitz amp he just stomps.

To actually figure out how much he amped himself you would have to calculate the minimum speed to see yourself in the mirror and then take the speed he moved at which was like 0.97c to find out how much he amped by, but that hasn't been done. Your just assuming he can amp 7x or more to blitz Uryu with no actual evidence to back it up beyond head cannon(unless of course there's a actual amp feat or the mirror amp was actually calculated) but until you calculate the minimum speed required to do that any amp amount is literally just made up. It's very telling your response was to just say I'm trolling and then provide no explanation to your assumption.
Your explanation literally had more assumptions then anything I used. I looked at the profile and it shows Saitama just suddenly becoming that fast with no explanation which most of the time means he went from his last speed to this speed. Literally he doesnt even need to blitz, a good speed amp is already enough but like I said I dont give a **** about both of these characters so I am not calculating shit

So all you done is look at the speed section and AD explanation and with no additional research to find out context and prior information, you just decided to assume he can amp himself thousands of times over nigh-instantly and yet you say I'm the troll with bullshit? You could at least try and get the barebone background information before making a absolute claim like that.

Back