• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not sure if Saitama's AD can keep up with the sound itself going higher as a result then rather than the joules it produces. He's already resisted 240 decibels.
Decibels go by Logarithmic.

That means 250 decibels is 10x 240 decibels.

Now imagine the difference between 750 and 240.

Decibels go by Logarithmic.

That means 250 decibels is 10x 240 decibels.

Now imagine the difference between 750 and 240.
Yeah I know that, but is it really the sound itself that kills or the joules produced by it? plus we also have to add in that it may not survive its own blackhole and even if it does, its soundwaves would be sucked into it as well, like that would matter since it will be the size of the observable universe.

Then again SCP has no canon
Nah
cant saitama just press snooze lmao
Would just work for 11 minutes
Literally everything on the clock profile is headcanon, it shouldn't even exist 🗿
More of a "well, It was implied It could do that, so... LOL

But after reading again the "Invulnerability" page and the linked No Limits Fallacy, I don't think we can say the clock can tank It's own maximun AP sinse ethe closest It got to was earthquake level. Thinking of this rule It should probable break around Contnent Level AP

This is an incon, we don't know if Saitama can destroy the Clock with its already vague durability, and the fact is that he resists dura neg meaning its soundwaves won't do much and the black hole complicates things more.

I say is a stomp sinse the clock never reached such a loudy noise in cannon, would be a strech say It's invulnerable to such a high point

I would put a tier-0 against the clock, but unfortunately clock has unknown durability so its a incon. 😔🍷

can’t be added anyways since the clock is an item profile, not a character

has someone brought it to the deletion request thread

Like I said, SCP is mostly derived from Headcannon as it has no canon.
No, the profile is using AN ARTICLE UNRELATED TO THE SCP PROFILE ON THE WEBSITE to justify its ratings. It shouldn't exist.

Also **** off with the headcanon bullshit, that only applies to which SCPs/Events the reader thinks they are canon when browsing the website not this.

No, the profile is using AN ARTICLE UNRELATED TO THE SCP PROFILE ON THE WEBSITE to justify its ratings. It shouldn't exist.

Also **** off with the headcanon bullshit, that only applies to which SCPs/Events the reader thinks they are canon when browsing the website not this.
You didn't make much sense in your last statement as it still stands, SCP has no canon.

Plus it's still on the profile valid or not.

SCP-498: 5 (DaReaperMan, Ciruno_Fortes_(COB), TauanVictor, JustANormalPerson01, JustANormalLemon)

Saitama: 3 (Armorchompy, ShionAH, BigSmoke4269)

Inconclusive: 4 (Board3659, That_moron, Kirinator07, Axl233)

As of now, a few votes have been retracted, but I don't know the full implications of adding it to their profiles, let alone discussing what needs to be done with 498's profile.
There is no need for votes.

If the clock has 3-A invulnerability as profile seems to mention (surviving its own black hole thing), then it stomps because even BFR wouldn't work because of universal Black hole

Otherwise Saitama stomps before the clock reaches 3-A.

Back