• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Probably if needed, he doesn't really have the best moral code, although the sun is only multiblock, it shouldn't do anything to a planet tier who going by the profile is even more planet tier than Saitama is.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Probably if needed, he doesn't really have the best moral code, although the sun is only multiblock, it shouldn't do anything to a planet tier who going by the profile is even more planet tier than Saitama is.
Still kinda BFR in a way...

Saitama gets beat by anyone his tier that is more than a brute unless they have a exploitable weakness like stamina. Or people with TK I guess if Tats trying to shred him is any indication.

I don't see anything that Toffee can use too ignore Saitama def in tier he in (5-B don't have Magic)

He has only sword mastery and doubt it will help much.

Anyway this match it close but i'm go with saitama.

Laughing Manson said:
Toffee via Regenerationn. That's the only distinct advantage he has, but it's more than what Saitama has.
saitama has dealt with people with high-mid regen (boros), who could instantly regenerate from being turned into a puddle of blood, but somehow saitama's serious punch was able to nullify boros's regen

^ That more like because Boros used all of his power tho.....it still don't change the fact that Saitama already fight with someone who Has much better regen and still win.

Boros is also far weaker than toffee, even if his regen is better it's gonna be far harder to even scratch Toffee compared to Boros let alone splatter him.

That's a flaw for Boros rather than a plus for Saitama. Saitama wouldn't be capable of beating someone with Boros' regen without that fact that he can only regen with stamina.

Idk what Toffee falls under.

Toffee has type 6 immortality. My knowledge on this character is limited, but couldnt he just get Saitamas body ?

Back