• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LordGriffin1000 said:
Nsmch said:
one punch and not even serious one
LOL! No, read the The Thing (Marvel Comics). I'm not gonna vote yet but Saitama isn't one punching The Thing, espessually not with a non serious punch.
no real evidence that he is even 5-b, he is definitely not destroying planets with one punch, while Saitama is atleast 5-b with unknown limits

and he doesn't have any Regenerationn abilities to survive atleast one punch

Nsmch said:
LordGriffin1000 said:
Nsmch said:
one punch and not even serious one
LOL! No, read the The Thing (Marvel Comics). I'm not gonna vote yet but Saitama isn't one punching The Thing, espessually not with a non serious punch.
no real evidence that he is even 5-b, he is definitely not destroying planets with one punch, while Saitama is atleast 5-b with unknown limits
and he doesn't have any Regenerationn abilities to survive atleast one punch

Stronger than the Gray Hulk who destroyed an asteroid twice the size of Earth.

No real evidence!? Look at his AP!, it says "Physical stronger than Gray Hulk who destroyed a Meteor twice the size of Earth"... That is enough evidence, if it wasn't he would not have been upgraded.

So yeah The Thing can one shot a planet, also you say it like Saitama has Regenerationn. Neither have it and again a non serious punch isn't going to injure The Thing.

With shockwaves yes but I don't think he will jump back and start firing off shockwaves endlessly.

LordGriffin1000 said:
No real evidence!? Look at his AP!, it says "Physical stronger than Gray Hulk who destroyed a Meteor twice the size of Earth"... That is enough evidence, if it wasn't he would not have been upgraded.
So yeah The Thing can one shot a planet, also you say it like Saitama has Regenerationn. Neither have it and again a non serious punch isn't going to injure The Thing.
I read the comics and he has never done anything planetary level at all.

Oh, stop being wrong.

https://forums.hero-academia.com/xfa-blog-entry/hulk-busts-an-asteroid.17847/

Ben Grimm is physically stronger than Gray Hulk who did this:

https://forums.hero-academia.com/xf...c-four-bit-feats-issues-251-300-part-2.20361/

He also beat Umbra who was unharmed by this:

https://forums.hero-academia.com/xfa-blog-entry/fantastic-four-bit-feats-the-third.19951/

He also pushed back the Ebon Seeker who's calculated KE is anything from Low 5-B to 5-A

https://forums.hero-academia.com/xf...bit-feats-the-third-part-2-final-tally.19953/

He also survived this explosion alongside Ego the Living Planet, although I admit he didn't endure all of it.

https://forums.hero-academia.com/xf...noffs-misc-marvel-bit-feats-the-second.25173/

He also beat Basilisk who could shift the Earth's axis of rotation with his power.

https://forums.hero-academia.com/xfa-blog-entry/fantastic-four-bit-feats-finale-for-now.33907/

He also defeated Blastaar in the same storyline in which Blastaar survived being inside the Big Bang, and tanked near-planetary levels of energy every second.

Final tally of the feats:

• Gray Hulk's punch: 169.6940727 zettatons
  • Umbra's durability: 53.58800353 zettatons
  • Ebon Seeker's KE: 51.42772034 exatons to 309.5087709 yottatons
  • Ego's death: 2.022401476 yottatons
  • Basilisk's power: 6.102818413 exatons
  • Blastaar's minimum durability: 38.62213193 exatons/second
Meanwhile:

• Saitama's power: Unquantifiably above 53.5372848948 zettatons (Baseline Planet Busting)

In all fairness, Saitama and Ben Grimm are likely around the same level in strength.

However, Ben is an expert fighter in at least boxing, wrestling and jiujitsu, and he is also an astronaut, and also much more experienced (Ben Grimm is constantly facing opponents far stronger than he is alongside the rest of the FF, while Saitama never had a challenge). He is much smarter and more skilled than Saitama and could outmaneuver him in combat.

Yeah, The Thing wins, Matt literally gave a lot of feats that shows the Thing being superior to Saitama (be it in skill or fighting experience), sure both of them are most likely comparable in strenght, but Ben actually bothers with different fighting styles, something he could use to counter Saitama attacks.

We are not hating Saitama, we are just stating our opinions, but there is difference between saying Saitama can stomp tier 3 and anyone below it , and saying maybe Saitama wins against an equal tier due to logical reason

Yeah, but by the sake of making the Marvel profiles more reliable, we split the cosmic characters under 5-B, scaling from Thing and Gray Hulk, High 5-A, scaling from Red She-Hulk, and 4-C to 4-B scaling from Heralds and Thor.

Yeah, that'd upgrade him due to winning against Hulk and being stronger than him. Like Ghost Rider, many people argument that Thor is incredibly powerful due to his feats and notable moments. GR beat him thrice if I recall, and even wrecked Savage Hulk itself.

Thing used to fight Hulk a lot, and in the two times he lost, the reason wasnt Thing itself but another factor, losing his powers temporarily and Alicia getting in danger. When the Hulk ACTUALLY fought the Thing (I believe it was in FF320) he beat the Hulk handidly. The Champion and Thundra both considered The Thing stronger than Hulk. Then theres him managing to hold down a main bridge without help for quite a decent amount of time until he was helped. He managed to sustain around 10.000 tons of bridge alone.

Thing isnt to be understimated and I think I've made my points. I WOULDN'T upgrade him due to new renditions, feats, etc. of the character (especially Hulk himself) that are vastly different than the area where I operate, which are the old comics. I mean, the Hulk should have like tons of keys, Savage, Fixit, the one that looks like Za Warudo, WWH, Doctor/Smart and probably even more.

But yeah, Thing wins.

In short, Ben outclass him in strengh hand skill, so going for the Thing.

Also, that Za Warudo, i'd like to see it v:

Its from Infinity War, they gave Hulk this armor for him to defeat Thanos and he made it count. I have scans if you guys wish me to send more.
Afc01eefe09e49c92c7987e7b2a309a2284f27ff
TOKI WO TOMARE!

I'll go with The Thing for being a better combatant with more experience.

you have to be ******* kidding me... saitama's main powers are speed and strength. equalizing speed is basically taking away 50% of saitama's powers. that's like equalizing speed for the flash. or equalizing strength for the hulk. its ridiculous. unlike a lot of other shonen characters, saitama doesnt have mind hax or energy manipulation and shit like that. speed is literally what makes saitama saitama. by taking that away, this is basically some bald dude with planet level strength vs the thing. its not even saitama.

seriously, saitama will ALWAYS lose against another 5-B because basically ANY 5-B on this site is just saitama+TONS of other abilities. this is especially true if you equalize speed.

Its been around 7 votes for Thing and 1 for Saitama (even though it was using a flawed argument)

I'd say its a clean win.

The vote for Saitama can't be counted... welp i guess this can be added since everyone agreed that the Thing is the winner

saitama's losses category is ******* crowded lmfao. the ****** is supposed to be unbeatable on his show but on this site, he has the most losses ffs. thats what happens when you take away half a characters power. lets take away all of naruto's chakra and see how he does. or lets take away goku's ki and see how he does. SPEED IS LITERALLY WHAT SAITAMA IS ALL ABOUT. as far as im concerned, saitama never lost on this site. the dude that lost 1000 times is "bald guy with planet level destructive capability" not saitama

Yep. Thats what you get for being a famous character known for being unbeatable but in the series comparing sense you're weak. No rest for the wicked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back