• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beyond21 said:
saitama's losses category is ******* crowded lmfao. the ****** is supposed to be unbeatable on his show but on this site, he has the most losses ffs.
Well Son Goku got a lot off loses to.

@Beyond Being fast isn't a power. The only reasons why Saitama even wins in his series is just due to being stronger. He certainly isn't a speedster like Flash.

y'all dont understand. equalizing speed in a saitama vs ______ match is like taking away ki in a goku vs ______ match. it may not affect the other opponent, but it basically takes away half of goku/saitama's abilities. saitama never lost to anyone on this site, its a "bald guy with 5-B strength but slow as shit" who lost

BRB, will find someone with comparable speed that will demolish the caped baldy.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
@Beyond Being fast isn't a power. The only reasons why Saitama even wins in his series is just due to being stronger. He certainly isn't a speedster like Flash.
LMFAO do you even watch OPM. speed is literally 50% of saitama.

Son Goku obviously has ton of losses, he loses a lot even on his own universe.

Yamcha, Tao Pai Pai, Tien, Tambourine, Kame-sennin, Piccolo, Vegeta, Freeza (until SSJ), Android 19, Cell, Majin Buu (around three times, actually), Beerus, Goku Black, Golden Freeza, Hit, Frost, Whis...

Goku likes losing.

Anderson2003 said:
Son Goku obviously has ton of losses, he loses a lot even on his own universe.

Yamcha, Tao Pai Pai, Tien, Tambourine, Kame-sennin, Piccolo, Vegeta, Freeza (until SSJ), Android 19, Cell, Majin Buu (around three times, actually), Beerus, Goku Black, Golden Freeza, Hit, Frost, Whis...

Goku likes losing.
Ha ha very funny!, It's not his falt

Remember when Goku had like 20+ losses...?

I can accept Yosemite Sam as 5-B, but I have to admit that Saitama outclasses him in pretty much every regard.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Goku had 20+ loses? OMG!
Their was a period where Goku or Saitama (I forget which) had so many losses that a rule was almost passed not to add anymore losses because it would make us look bias. Granted, a good deal of them were stomps

Ok to be fair I did find someone with the same speed as Saitama, but it is a victory in his favour.

Iirc, Goku had 14 wins and 20 losses. This was before speed stomps and hax stomps were a thing. You're welcome for those rules :p

Wait what? Is this not a decisive match? I mean Ben has no powers. All he has is just more experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back