• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre-Stellar>Class Y
That’s from Mori’s profile before his new Yeoui upgrades. His new Yeoui’s are much larger than planets and can even extend from Saturn to near Earth.

And I believe Saitama’s lifting strength is just on the cusp of pre stellar as well.

That’s from Mori’s profile before his new Yeoui upgrades. His new Yeoui’s are much larger than planets and can even extend from Saturn to near Earth.
Well if it isn't accepted or it's not on the profile yet, it can't be used. There should be a CRT for it and a calc that is accepted.

Well if it isn't accepted or it's not on the profile yet, it can't be used.
None of Mori’s new abilities, powers, feats, and strength are on his profile yet. His profile is mega old and needs to be updated.

But seeing as how this is a topic about current Mori, then his current abilities and powers and strengths are used.

Mori fra.
Could you please explain the reasons you referring to? This goes for everyone else who comes to this thread as well.

Not a fan of adding votes without at least some elaboration. Even something as simple as "For [user]'s reasons" could work.

This is my way of preventing FRA spam.

No like the general quality of the page is not very good lol. Is what we mean. The profile is old as shit.
I will do my best to collect feats/scans as I read. Maybe I can help y'all out in the future.

Oh and actually I just checked something out. Which is that Saitama’s lifting strength feat is actually below the mass of Jupiter which is what is used to justify Yeoui being heavier than Jupiter for pushing it, so Saitama’s lifting strength isn’t even on the level of the 1 Yeoui, of which Mori has 21 of them.

Some of which as I said can extend from Saturn to Earth.

Oh and actually I just checked something out. Which is that Saitama’s lifting strength feat is actually below the mass of Jupiter which is what is used to justify Yeoui being heavier than Jupiter for pushing it, so Saitama’s lifting strength isn’t even on the level of the 1 Yeoui, of which Mori has 21 of them.

Some of which as I said can extend from Saturn to Earth.
Yeoui pushed Jupiter with Daewi's help so not comparable imo.

That'd be completely pog.
One question though. What's the best way to screenshot/save panels from Webtoons? Struggled with this in the past. It's pretty difficult to get good, consistent scans.

One question though. What's the best way to screenshot/save panels from Webtoons? Struggled with this in the past. It's pretty difficult to get good, consistent scans.
What I do is I go on mobile, use the webtoon screenshot function, take those screenshots, upload them onto my friend's old abandoned discord account I use to store images now, and then upload those links to imgur.

Long process but it works and I've made and scanned like 3 profiles with this lol

The Jupiter feat is currently calced at Class P so Saitama is definitely better than it. You'd be better off using Mujin ramming a bunch of planets into Mori to scale.
His class Y rating is specifically due to Mori Hui pushing Jupiter though. Also even still there are better lifting strength feats such as like you said the 13 planets thing which he can yeet mass distances too as well as one of the Yeoui’s being able to extend all the way from Saturn to Earth.

There is also the new blue giant feats too as well.

Not voting here but I will say that Saitama can use the shockwaves of his punches if he wants to. Reason why he didn't use it against Garou was:

1) There was only 1 of him so no need for AOE.

2) He was specifically holding back due to promising Tareo.

Also wait, this PT Saitama.

With the time travel ability, that he got after he beat Garou and he RE'd way above the SP^2.

Wouldn't that make the AP gap even higher?

So the AP is ludicrously bigger since at the end of their fight:

PT Saitama >>>>>>> CF Garou >>>> SP^2 value.

I mean Mori probably has something to help him win easily too, but if he doesn't start with it, then Saitama legit one shots here.

Last edited:
Could you please explain the reasons you referring to? This goes for everyone else who comes to this thread as well.

Not a fan of adding votes without at least some elaboration. Even something as simple as "For [user]'s reasons" could work.

This is my way of preventing FRA spam.

Why are you guys debating the pressure points when Mori can summon 7 other versions of himself from alternate universes? One of whom can literally stop time; you know, the thing Saitama doesn't resist?

This is not including the fact that Mori himself can already summon 20+ Yeouis and hundreds of clones, each of his alternate universe selves capable of doing the same as well.

Okay but Saitama with a wig on finger flicks the entire webtoon.
He still can't compare to Mori's luscious locks as The God of Highschool even with a wig.

BTW have any new arguments been made? Been at school all day so I've neglected to read back to any new developments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back