• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to be clear, Mori's Class Y scales to Mujin, who benched two Yeoui crushing him. Since one Yeoui is half the power required to push Jupiter, two would indeed be the weight of Jupiter itself.

Just to be clear, Mori's Class Y scales to Mujin, who benched two Yeoui crushing him. Since one Yeoui is half the power required to push Jupiter, two would indeed be the weight of Jupiter itself.
Mori also is casually carrying 21 of those Yeoui and Saitama’s lifting strength is on Jupiter’s mass yet.

Going to bump this.

Also, Saitama would one-shot given that Mori Jin doesn't immediately do some hax stuff.

Though I'm still not sure if it's in character for him to start with hax stuff in this key. Is it?

I always figured Mori was more of a hand-to-hand guy, who had hax on the side.

Going to bump this.

Also, Saitama would one-shot given that Mori Jin doesn't immediately do some hax stuff.

Though I'm still not sure if it's in character for him to start with hax stuff in this key. Is it?

I always figured Mori was more of a hand-to-hand guy, who had hax on the side.
Early af bump, disappointed in you.

Also, yeah, given he hasn't been in this key very long in-story and has shown to use his hax against Mubong I don't understand why he wouldn't do so against Saitama upon realizing baldy's strength.

I mean in this key he was fighting Mujin, the absolute apex of hax in the verse. He wouldn't hold back if he knows for a fact that his opponent is stronger, which he can do just by looking at Saitama.

Fair enough, so he can gauge strength...

Tbh this seems inconclusive to me. Saitama either one-shots or Mori just uses any of his more powerful things and wins.

I don't exactly know which would be more likely.

Fair enough, so he can gauge strength...

Tbh this seems inconclusive to me. Saitama either one-shots or Mori just uses any of his more powerful things and wins.

I don't exactly know which would be more likely.
Depends on who moves first, I guess.

Personally, I think with Mori's ability to gauge strength he could very well get the first move in with summoning/time-stop or any other hax, but that's just my personal opinion. Which means you can count my vote for Mori.

Ok. Counted you and Lynieryz. So that's 3 for Mori now.

I kind of dispute that Saitama would one shot Mori given the new raws feat which is most certainly Galaxy-Galaxy+. So there really shouldn’t be an AP difference, or a substantial one even.

I kind of dispute that Saitama would one shot Mori given the new raws feat which is most certainly Galaxy-Galaxy+. So there really shouldn’t be an AP difference, or a substantial one even.
Ain't on the profile yet.

Saitama is probably going to get upgraded to Galaxy level as well though.

Saitama is probably going to get upgraded to Galaxy level as well though.
Yeah I know, I’m in support of the graph calc. However that only puts him at what 3x baseline galaxy. Which is definitely not within the range of one shotting considering the new raws feat should also be above baseline galaxy level as well.

Yeah I know, I’m in support of the graph calc. However that only puts him at what 3x baseline galaxy. Which is definitely not within the range of one shotting considering the new raws feat should also be above baseline galaxy level as well.
Can you show me the raws? I'm very curious.

Don't mention what isn't profile yet. Damn i really see people mentioning stuff that isn't in the profile yet because they're raws.

Don't mention what isn't profile yet. Damn i really see people mentioning stuff that isn't in the profile yet because they're raws.
This is kind of weird to me since Mori isn’t even finished with his final fight, and this topic was made literally on the same day the chapter was posted. This would kind of be the equivalent of me making a Garou match on the very same day that chapter 167 came out, but then proceed to not use the feat that was introduced in the chapter.

This is kind of weird to me since Mori isn’t even finished with his final fight, and this topic was made literally on the same day the chapter was posted. This would kind of be the equivalent of me making a Garou match on the very same day that chapter 167 came out, but then proceed to not use the feat that was introduced in the chapter.
Because it ain't applied yet. Plus they waited the arc to end to avoid something like that.

Because it ain't applied yet. Plus they waited the arc to end to avoid something like that.
Yeah exactly. But unfortunately this wasn’t done for Mori so we’re kind of in this limbo of which technically Saitama can one shot this Mori but Mori should be much higher than his key given his new feats.

I mean we can just remove the match up after Mori's revisions due to it being outdated. It's not that difficult.

Or just tell people not use him since he will go under revisions.

Went over the thread quickly and it seems the main argument for Mori is durability negation (other arguments being copies, time stop, and skill advantage).

Voting for Saitama. Him being serious is a pretty important factor. It gives him a lot of wincons.

First of all, the AP advantage is the most obvious one. Both can one-shot each other. However, I would say Saitama is more likely to pull it off. If he decides to fight from range, Mori is likely going to be dead before doing anything. In close quarters Saitama isn't just going to tank his attacks. Mori might be more skilled but Saitama is no slouch either. He can preserve enough to hit and defeat Mori instantly.

Secondly, Mori can't keep up with Saitama's AD. Assuming Saitama recognizes Mori as a worthy opponent, he will start to overwhelm him the moment the fight starts since it is more than enough to trigger his AD. And if Mori can't one-shot him at the beginning, it will only get worse considering:
1) Saitama's AD is exponential which means not only his strength but his rate of growth will increase as well with each passing second.
2) Saitama will get more excited if Mori doesn't die instantly and will develop faster.
3) As Saitama's speed increases, Mori will be less likely to hit him. This point is severely reinforced by the previous two and reinforces my argument about close-quarters combat.
4) This kind of AD makes clones a two sided sword.

Thirdly, Mori's durability negation wincon isn't very convincing. He has no reason to start with that. One of the comments I read in the thread was about how Mori should be able to Saitama's physical superiority at glance but:
1) That's still not in character for Mori Jin. According to his weaknesses section, "Reckless and somewhat lacking in common sense. Loves a good fight and will sometimes ignore important objectives in favor of finding a strong opponent." This is basically a death sentence for Mori.
2) It is dubious whether he will truly be able to see Saitama's superiority. Saitama is usually underestimated by his opponents and even someone like Garou couldn't tell it initially. The former might not apply to Mori and the latter isn't that convincing if we accept him as more skilled than Garou. But there is another point. Since Saitama reached his current level of power by breaking his limiter (technically a concept) it is unknown whether his body reflects his power level or not.
Besides that, attacking cells (which should be inferior to Nuclear Fission fist btw) isn't that good idea against Saitama. That kind of durability negation can be negated by an AP gap. Even more so against Mori based on his weaknesses section. "Needle and acupuncture techniques may fail if the target is protected by armour, extremely thick skin, or some other physical protection." Saitama can also use body control to resist. So it is borderline useless. Not to mention, Saitama has already shown to be resistant to pressure points and attacking internal organs. Maybe they are not exactly the same but it is close enough to gain resistance to not be one-shot. And a near-death experience will only serve to boost Saitama's stats.

My fourth point is about power mimicry but it is just opening another can of worms so I will just say it will be a great help for Saitama and leave it at that.

And lastly, Saitama is much more likely to use time travel than you guys think. While Saitama enjoys great fights, if he sees someone as a threat to Earth, he would have no reason to not finish them instantly. Especially after Garou fight. And outright going for a one-hit kill is in character for Saitama even against equal opponents according to meta. It is literally said by Saitama himself. "I would like to meet a matchless enemy. And I would like to push down with one blow". This is also supported by the subterranian dream fight.

Last edited:
In this key I would adamantly argue against Mori "holding back or prolonging fights because he wants a good fight" but since the profile is doo doo butter and that weakness isn't removed/fixed by now, I've got nothing.

In this key I would adamantly argue against Mori "holding back or prolonging fights because he wants a good fight" but since the profile is doo doo butter and that weakness isn't removed/fixed by now, I've got nothing.
Tbh I was looking at Mori Jin's profile. He doesn't have the same weakness listed as Mori Dan.

Which would make sense as Mori Dan has always opted to end fights as quickly as possible or in one-shot, and would probably do so against opponents that can literally kill him in a single tap. At a certain point Mori Jin shouldn't even have that weakness, as it only really applies to himself in extremely early keys where he was immature/stupidly battle hungry.

Guess that's 2 more for Saitama. Bringing this to 3-4 I believe

Who was the 4th vote for Mori? I no rember.
Me either? Sigh, I should just write the members names so I don't forget.

Basically you, that guy with the red pfp, maverick, and one other guy earlier in the thread iirc.

Ovens hasn't voted yet and some others haven't voted either but they look to be on the Mori side.

Also voting Mori here. He has a lot more wincons, and his AP & EP counter Saitama's only wincon. Especially with Saitama being a fairly average fighter.

Also voting Mori here. He has a lot more wincons, and his AP & EP counter Saitama's only wincon. Especially with Saitama being a fairly average fighter.
Saitama is not at all an average fighter given the recent chapters, Mori is simply superior.

Also, what do you mean by "AP & EP"?

Analytical Predictions and Extrasensory Perception maybe?
If that's what he means, Mori's analytical predictions are not at all that advanced, but he has feats of countering people with analytical predictions/literal precognition. His Analytical Prediction works through physical contact so him actually using it here would spell his doom anyway.

Also Extrasensory Perception just lets him see invisible shit so idk how that helps here.

Last edited:
Saitama is not at all an average fighter given the recent chapters, Mori is simply superior.

Also, what do you mean by "AP & EP"?
I wouldn't really consider his new showings that impressive tbh, but yeah, Mori is superior either way.

Analytical Prediction and Extrasensory Perception.

Analytical Prediction and Extrasensory Perception.
If that's the case then you could just read my most recent posts, I don't those are very strong arguments in Mori's favor.
If that's what he means, Mori's analytical predictions are not at all that advanced, but he had feats of countering people with analytical predictions/literal precognition. His Analytical Prediction works through physical contact so him actually using it here would spell his doom anyway.

Also Extrasensory Perception just lets him see invisible shit so idk how that helps here.

If that's what he means, Mori's analytical predictions are not at all that advanced, but he had feats of countering people with analytical predictions/literal precognition. His Analytical Prediction works through physical contact so him actually using it here would spell his doom anyway.

I thought he had it for other reasons as well, but nevermind. Though he shouldn't have a problem countering a regular martial artists when he's countered fighters who can literally look seconds into the future.

Iirc he has sensed people numerous times. It's on his profile as well.

I thought he had it for other reasons as well, but nevermind. Though he shouldn't have a problem countering a regular martial artists when he's countered fighters who can literally look seconds into the future.

Iirc he has sensed people numerous times. It's on his profile as well.
Yeah I brought up Mori countering precognition already.

Maybe I just have faulty memory, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back