• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I still think that's a valid argument and that he would n o t resist that, but I don't think either of us feel like going in circles about it. I'll concede on this point specifically merely due to the fact it will eventually go into anarchy.
Smart.

But uh, otherwise I'm gonna take a break from this debate and wait for other people to share potential opinions. If Ovens ever notices this, he'll have a much easier time arguing in Mori's favor should he decide.

Fair enough. I tagged Ovens about this match on a discord server.

When he sees it, he probably won't be very happy, but, I think he'll come and debate.

Why are you guys debating the pressure points when Mori can summon 7 other versions of himself from alternate universes? One of whom can literally stop time; you know, the thing Saitama doesn't resist?

This is not including the fact that Mori himself can already summon 20+ Yeouis and hundreds of clones, each of his alternate universe selves capable of doing the same as well.

Why are you guys debating the pressure points when Mori can summon 7 other versions of himself from alternate universes? One of whom can literally stop time; you know, the thing Saitama doesn't resist?

This is not including the fact that Mori himself can already summon 20+ Yeouis and hundreds of clones, each of his alternate universe selves capable of doing the same as well.
Mori can not hurt him.

Saitama one shots while passively getting stronger. Mori tries to get close and Saitama dodges, countering with a shockwave that would stun Mori then continue to beat the breaks out of him.

The initial gap isn't that wide, and Mori grows stronger over time as well. If Mori summons his alternate universe selves before Saitama gets too strong, he has a chance.

And besides time stop, he also has BFR via portals and Greed-like Absorption. Not to mention Oort cloud sized Geundoowun, which can make a multi-solar system sized black hole.

The initial gap isn't that wide,
Over 7.5x. That's a one-shot in versus matches.
and Mori grows stronger over time as well.
Not as quickly as Saitama's, so Saitama will always be ahead of him in stats.
If Mori summons his alternate universe selves before Saitama gets too strong
He's too strong from the get-go. The fight against the clones would just become something like this.
he also has BFR via portals
Does he use that in character? And if he does, where does he usually teleport to?
Greed-like Absorption
What does this mean?
Not to mention Oort cloud sized Geundoowun, which can make a multi-solar system sized black hole.
Saitama before becoming >>>oneshot times stronger was able to create a massive hole in the galaxy just from the shockwave of his punch. This is nothing.

It's funny people think Saitama is more skilled than Garou. When Saitama only copied he's moves and has so much overwhelming strength that defeated Group.

The portal BFR is to another universe.

The Greed Absorption thing is Mori being able to absorb Saitama through contact.

Plus, again, Saitama doesn't resist time stop.

Happens if he summons his alternates, so whether or not it's in character doesn't matter as he ain't the character doing it lol
So basically what I'm hearing is that it's not happening to Saitama due to him being out for blood and killing Mori with a single hit?

Saitama never actually used his AoE outside of Serious Punch^2. The rest of the fight was just pure H2H(on his part at least, ik Garou was doing funny portal and nuclear shenanigans), he never decided to annihilate millions of stars on his own accord.

Saitama never actually used his AoE outside of Serious Punch^2. The rest of the fight was just pure H2H(on his part at least, ik Garou was doing funny portal and nuclear shenanigans), he never decided to annihilate millions of stars on his own accord.
He didn't do that because the fight ended before he could.

Why would he in the first place? He didn't make his attack that big on purpose. He had plenty of chances throughout the fight to do so, so saying it ended before he could just isn't true. He didn't do it because he wouldn't do it.

Why would he in the first place? He didn't make his attack that big on purpose. He had plenty of chances throughout the fight to do so, so saying it ended before he could just isn't true. He didn't do it because he wouldn't do it.
If he needs to he definitely would. If he's fighting someone who is flying around him and dodging his standard attacks, why wouldn't he go for aoe?

???

He was literally beating Garou a hundred times over and didn't use an AoE punch once. If he wanted to, he would have done it.

If he needs to he definitely would. If he's fighting someone who is flying around him and dodging his standard attacks, why wouldn't he go for aoe?
Because he didn't against somebody just as strong and just as fast as himself. Garou wasn't completely inferior the entire fight yknow, at a point they were equal and Garou did injure Saitama multiple times. There is literally 0 proof that Saitama would resort to AoE because he "needs to".

the aoe would be pretty useless when considering the square cube law or whatever
at least unless AD made him like 1000 times stronger before the end of the fight

Regardless of all that, Saitama just doesn't resist black holes, so the moment the Mori gang decide to use Geundoowun, Saitama is just gone.

So from what I've seen, Mori Jin has plenty of ways to win the fight, but all of them depend on him not getting hit early on.

Voting Saitama. AP and Dura gap is too high. Even if Mori somehow manages to paralyze Saitama with acupuncture, Saitama can still fart him into a million pieces.
So taking as question, have you seen the recent G.O.H raws? Because there’s a clear galaxy-galaxy+ feat.

I believe I’m gonna be voting for Mori by the way. They should have comparable AP/durability, however Mori enhances his durability to far greater extents thanks to dragon armor suits, which is fully automatic. He also has a much higher skill, able to beat someone who could copy his moves/abilities, had a large stat advantage, and see into the future. And he just gained enough experience to the point where his skills were so advanced they could no longer could be copied as they became more ‘concepts’ rather than pure ‘skills.’

Also even if we’re just using supreme god Mori, he still has some pretty good haxes that help him deal with Saitama. He is able to seal his shadow which would momentarily immobilize him and from then on he can use his acupuncture to shut down Saitama’s body or just crush him with Yeoui which is far far heavier than Saitama’s lifting strength.

He is also able to preform summoning to parallel universe clones (or clone himself up to 100+ times) and those parallel universe clones also have hard hitting abilities such as time stop, portal creation, Jeabongchim (multiplier), and high regeneration.

If we’re using Mori with all of his abilities, then he could seal Saitama with gourd bottle and has the 7nth master on his side to help in the fight.

I'm all on agree on azontr on the AD part of Saitama and what Phoenks said. Saitama has passive AD but, when it's not like the Garou fight that could give him emotion burst or some shit. The distance between the dots on the graph is big, but we still don't know how big of add to it so it's unusable for now i guess. But i do think Mori could make Saitama feel an emotion burst that could make him grow stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back