• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saying like, there's no way in hell Mori should be able to fight Mujin because the man has Analytical Prediction that countered actual Precognition. But Mori still fought him evenly in h2h combat.

And any "Mori likes to prolong fights" argument is thrown out the window once you realize golden eyes firey pupils would just allow him to realize from the moment the fight starts that he needs to one-shot or he won't do any damage.

Just saying like, there's no way in hell Mori should be able to fight Mujin because the man has Analytical Prediction that countered actual Precognition. But Mori still fought him evenly in h2h combat.

And any "Mori likes to prolong fights" argument is thrown out the window once you realize golden eyes firey pupils would just allow him to realize from the moment the fight starts that he needs to one-shot or he won't do any damage.
Dean's precognition is weird because he initially says he can only see possible futures and cannot tell when whatever he sees will actually happen, but he proceeds to contradict this by predicting exact outcomes through multiple different futures later in the series lol.

He evolved. That was his whole arc with Gen X. When he fought Mori in the beginning he was still lacking in experience and power. But after absorbing the other members of Gen X, he got a better control over his powers and saw Mujin destroying the world. He was just too late to stop it.

Yeah, I know all of that, I just never found the "he evolved" crap to be a good explanation of why the mechanics of his precog suddenly changed out of nowhere.

This isn't relevant to the fight in any capacity though so I'll drop it.

Also voting Mori here. He has a lot more wincons, and his AP & EP counter Saitama's only wincon. Especially with Saitama being a fairly average fighter.
Saitama is not a "fairly average fighter" lmao

Saitama's AD made him go from unskilled brick to outmaneuvering a much better Garou with just one hand. His growth speed for skill is no joke, too bad Mori isn't playing around with him and will go full hax after noticing he's too stronk.

I’ve already voted for Mori, however I’d like to reiterate my points since I think they’re decent enough.

The only real “advantage” Saitama has here is is his superior AP, but that’s only due to the fact that Mori’s profile was updated in the middle of his final fight, so his profile is not really indicative of Mori’s actual strength.

Mori has win conditions and superior haxes that Saitama has no counter to such as him being able to summon different universe clones which can time stop (which would neg Saitama’s AD as well since he can’t improve when time is stopped) and Mori can also do things like seal Saitama’s shadow which would immobilize him and from then on he can use things like acupuncture to shut down Saitama’s body or crush him with all the Yeoui’s which far exceed Saitama’s lifting strength.

Saitama also can’t one shot Mori even with his superior AP due to the fact that Mori is one of those characters that is able to tank attacks from characters with much much higher level attacks than himself. Case and point, when fighting against 666 Satan, him and Mori were evenly matched, however Satan then proceeded to multiply his own power by 52x and proceeded to beat down Mori, but still wasn’t able to take him down or one shot him. This is again thanks to the fact that Mori is not only extra durable but also has his dragon armorsuits which boost his defense pretty massively and is automatic.

All that as well as the fact that Mori is much much more skilled than Saitama is and he has other abilities with both him and his clones such as high regeneration (Mori himself also has low-mid regen too) and portal creation. Also if we’re factoring Mori’s other tools he also has the possibility to seal Mori with gourd bottle and has the 7nth divine owner to help him out in battle too.

I'm still sketchy with Saitama being more skilled than Garou. Because he really wasn't he just copied the moves that aren't really complex and was just beat because he has overwhelming physical stats than Garou. If you're going to talk about the he can copy the time travel thing he still needed help from Garou to copy it.

We arguing if Saitama's skilled now? Lmfao.
I mean, he genuinely is. When he fought Garou before, Garou was easily analytically predicting him despite Saitama being hilariously faster.

Now, while serious, Garou can barely match him with equal speed and they fought evenly in combat. Saitama's mimicry also surpassed his by a long-shot. Saitama is very clearly not an average fighter while serious.

I mean, he genuinely is. When he fought Garou before, Garou was easily analytically predicting him despite Saitama being hilariously faster.

Now, while serious, Garou can barely match him with equal speed and they fought evenly in combat. Saitama's mimicry also surpassed his by a long-shot. Saitama is very clearly not an average fighter while serious.
I know he is. I was being satirical, dude.

I don’t think Saitama is an average fighter, but he’s not even close to the level of skill that Mori is at which is very detrimental to him in this fight since Mori is casually fighting characters many many times stronger than himself, with them also being more skilled than Saitama as well, with a literal hole in his heart and was doing pretty damn well.

Guys are we really about to start a skill debate please don't-
I don't think Saitama really cares about skills. He literally outsmarts Garou who is stated to be one of most skilled characters in OPM.

He copied a style of Martial Arts that is vastly superior to another Martial art that the two people who are considered the Gods of Marital Arts in the OPM (Bomb and Bang) couldn't even image on doing by themselves.
He literally didn't copy any martial arts well except for where Garou taught Saitama the time shit. He just copied the exact moves that Garou did to him that isn't complex

Bruh Garou couldn't even know where Saitama was going his AD is just better and has overwhelming physical stats than Garou.

He literally didn't copy any martial arts well except for where Garou taught Saitama the time shit. He just copied the exact moves that Garou did to him that isn't complex
"He copied the exact moves Garou did that isn't complex"

I dare you to step into the ring with a professional boxer and try copying their moves mid-fight.

"He copied the exact moves Garou did that isn't complex"

I dare you to step into the ring with a professional boxer and try copying their moves mid-fight.
Wtf? You're literally missing the ******* point there moves that aren't complex in martial ******* arts you just need ******* flexibility for it. I'm not saying saitama isn't skilled but he isn't that skilled to say that he can copy every martial arts he sees.

Guys this argument literally doesn't matter. Mori's more skilled either way and skill is like the factor in this fight that matters the LEAST.

Guys this argument literally doesn't matter. Mori's more skilled either way and skill is like the factor in this fight that matters the LEAST.
Ya exactly, like I said above, I have no clue how we got into that argument either

Lmao. But yeah, it's pretty much irrelevant, because Mori's more skilled regardless.
page_13.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back