• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs Kuroneko

Oh >__> i though this was Kuroneko in Oremoi :<

okay, so here come the question :

-Is the Black Hole strong as the regular black holes ? (so strong that not even the object moves at the speed of light cannot escape ? )

-what's her Regenerationn best feat ? ( how long it take for her to heal her fatal wound ? ) because Boros also has a high level Regenerationn but he was being heavily injured by Saitama and eventually lose when facing Saitama's serious strike

-How is her Durability Negation works ? it's might be a huge chance for her to win again Saitama o3o

-Is the Black Hole strong as the regular black holes ? (so strong that not even the object moves at the speed of light cannot escape ? )

Yes. It's FTL Black Holes.

-what's her Regenerationn best feat ? ( how long it take for her to heal her fatal wound ? ) because Boros also has a high level Regenerationn but he was being heavily injured by Saitama and eventually lose when facing Saitama's serious strike

Nothing notable. Only recovered after mortal wounds.

-How is her Durability Negation works ? it's might be a huge chance for her to win again Saitama o3o

Her Black Holes sends an enemy to an extra dimension (it's higher dimensional black holes)

Yes. It's FTL Black Holes.

Hmmm... maybe Saitama will stand a little chance since the speed on his profile was just him holding back. He also possibly dodged the lightspeed attack

Nothing notable. Only recovered after mortal wounds

then i pretty sure that Saitama will win in 1 punch i suppose o3o

Her Black Holes sends an enemy to an extra dimension (it's higher dimensional black holes)

well, Since Saitama's not an idiot , i will sure that he's smart enough to know that he cannot face the black hole with his punch.

then i pretty sure that Saitama will win in 1 punch i suppose o3o

He cannot punch her. With her FTL reaction + instant teleportation.

well, Since Saitama's not an idiot , i will sure that he's smart enough to know that he cannot face the black hole with his punch.

She is able catch him with telekinesis + use black holes. Even if he is FTL.

But he is not FTL.

He also possibly dodged the lightspeed attack

Do you have proof that this attack has a light speed?

Because I have an example from another franchise ("light speed" attack which is not light speed).

^oh, ok, if so than kuroneko wins, well, that is if she can act before sitama speedbitz's her or punches the air ^_^

GreatestSin said:
^oh, ok, if so than kuroneko wins, well, that is if she can act before sitama speedbitz's her or punches the air ^_^
She has FTL reactions so I'm pretty sure she'll be able to react to his attacks.

? i dont remember her ever reacting to anything near lightspeed :I was it in the fight with the anti-kuroneko-girl?

She reacts to her own black hole. In fight against Mako. From distance in few centimeters.

We do not know how strong Saitama is but currently Kuroneko would easily wipe him out since her hax ability of creating black holes. The problem with this battle however is that Saitama never got tired once and he might be even a few times faster than light at his full power.

Hmmm... let's see... Neko haz good hax, but her power range is very low compared to Saitama. Even though she has quick reactions, she doesn't have the necessary moving speed to escape the casual 7-A to 6-A waves of destruction Saitama frees even if he punches just the air or another physical object (Such as when he obliterated the mountain behind Genos even though he was kilometers away from it, or when he caused a continent busting explosion on the moon just by jumping. BY JUMPING.) So I'll give it to Saitama, because while Neko could've reacted to his punches if they didn't free an AoE, she won't be able to escape the full-scale destruction freed even if Saitama is holding back.

And like Xenomorphios pointed out, we still have no idea how strong or fast Saitama is when he's serious.

she doesn't have the necessary moving speed to escape

She has instant teleportation.

she won't be able to escape the full-scale destruction freed even if Saitama is holding back.

But she is able. With teleportation.

So I'll give it to Saitama

How? Neko uses Black Hole. Saitama dies.

Like A6colute says she has instant teleportation so speed isn't an issue here if you combine that with her FTL reactions. Neko is more likely to win here due to her hax.

To how far can she teleport in one go ?

At least tens of kilometers. And she is able to teleport after teleportation again and again.

Fastsword88 said:
To how far can she teleport in one go ?
sclaed from her "sister" (the anti-kuroneko) and from the "guy who showed up and got eaten by a alien" it is around country/continent-range, if not even planet-range ^_^

sclaed from her "sister" (the anti-kuroneko) and from the "guy who showed up and got eaten by a alien" it is around country/continent-range, if not even planet-range ^_^

And yet she is able to teleport again and again instantly.

The shock wave's speed (in the middle of the calculation) : http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=22493. It's unlikely she would escape since the shock wave's speed is greater than Neko's warp range, much less if he decides to do this :
4848763-8350700351-aQsLe.jpg

It's unlikely she would escape since the shock wave's speed is greater than Neko's warp range

She is able to teleport again and again instantly. So... It's impossible for Saitama to cause any damage to Neko.

Honestly, I wonder how can she save herself from this with her teleportation :
4848763-8350700351-aQsLe.jpg
. Even if she can teleport again and again, she never established the capability to have a teleportation range that can outdo the AoE shown in the scan, she would reappear in the middle of the wave because of that.

she would reappear in the middle of the wave because of that.

With instant (0 time) teleportation? This wave has infinite speed? Really?

Moreover, she easily speedblitz Saitama.

A6colute said:
she would reappear in the middle of the wave because of that.
With instant (0 time) teleportation? This wave has infinite speed? Really?

Moreover, she easily speedblitz Saitama.
The wave has infin... ? This is not remotely what I meant. It's that there's a time frame between when she'll reappear and realise that several continents are going boom at the same time.

This is not remotely what I meant. It's that there's a time frame between when she'll reappear and realise that several continents are going boom at the same time.

Her teleportation speed limited only by her reaction. Her reaction is FTL.

And this is why no one really trusts the wiki for anything. Neko easily speedblitzes and creates a black hole on him, just like she did with Mako.

Isn't reacting to her own black hole reacting with telegraph though?

That's not exactly a fair judgement of her non-telegraphed reaction speed.

I didn't understand what you want to say.

Anyway, she is able to manipulate particles on a speed of light, therefore she has speed of light reaction in any case.

A6colute said:
Anyway, she is able to manipulate particles on a speed of light, therefore she has speed of light reaction in any case.
that's a fair judgement. Saitama's punch's shockwave parted clouds on a global scale by the time the punch was finished. Let's get a speed calculation on that, if possible, to measure how fast the shockwaves of attacks from him can run, then compare that to her teleportation + reaction speed to determine if the shockwave from his planet-busting punch can catch her. It would also be helpful if we could get a speed calculation on exactly how much time it took that moon to have a hole like that in it, but I don't think we can.

Also, her profile merely says she can accellerate things to the speed of light. Can you provide an example of her finely manipulating things at the speed of light or rapidly changing their direction/responding to a change in condition with her lightspeed moving particles?

I don't doubt that she probably could win, based on his current feats, but the actual numbers kinda matter a bit.

A6colute said:
I didn't understand what you want to say.

What he means is... if you throw a punch at a mirror, then dodge, you'll always move faster than your punch because you'll know where it's going.

The term i think we use is Aim Dodging.

Can you provide an example of her finely manipulating things at the speed of light or rapidly changing their direction/responding to a change in condition with her lightspeed moving particles?

She clashes those particles, and not allow to clash with particles of air. For this she must be able to control particles on this speed. Plus she makes all of those things using her mind. So, her mind has enough calculation speed for providing this level of reaction speed.

A6colute said:
She clashes those particles, and not allow to clash with particles of air. For this she must be able to control particles on this speed. Plus she makes all of those things using her mind. So, her mind has enough calculation speed for providing this level of reaction speed.
Alright, fair enough. Now we just need to find out if his punches travel at the speed of light or greater.

So basically Neko's only able to dance with Saitama becuase her combat/reaction speed. Though Saitama has her terribly beat on all other fronts. I'm not too convinced anything Neko throws at Saitama (even the higher dimesional black holes) could kill him.

You're comparing a character who's trying her hardest (Neko) to a character who's never had to try at all (Saitama). How does that work?

If Saitama really loses to this chick then prove it. Kinda hard to do when you don't know Saitama's full potential right?

She's at least 7B and he's at least 5B. He doesn't need the speed to tank her city level blows. Her black holes seem to be her best bet. But what I'm saying is...is that even enough?

is that even enough?

It's enough. When Saitama resisted high-dimensional manipulation?

Back