• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs Kuroneko

ImagoDesattrolante said:
Kuroneko literally turns him into spaghetti with her Black Holes.
How does he get into the black holes though? He hasn't been affected by telekinesis even from the top tiers IE: Tornado, Weird squid alien guy(lol)

MafiaFox said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Kuroneko literally turns him into spaghetti with her Black Holes.
How does he get into the black holes though? He hasn't been affected by telekinesis even from the top tiers IE: Tornado, Weird squid alien guy(lol)
I think a Black Hole is a 'lil better than some telekinetic power. Just sayin'.

He hasn't been affected by telekinesis even from the top tiers IE:

Higher dimensional black hole >>>>>>>>>>>>>> usual telekinesis

A6colute said:
He hasn't been affected by telekinesis even from the top tiers IE:
Higher dimensional black hole >>>>>>>>>>>>>> usual telekinesis
I was asking how he's gonna be even put near the black hole, can she make them at random instantly?

can she make them at random instantly?

She makes them on speed of light.

And she has an instant teleportation.

I can see Saitama losing to most characters with hax abilities since all he has is speed and strength (we also need to remember that Saitama does not know martial arts but just regular brawling)

^at least we know that stuff like telekinetic-brain-explosing doesnt work ^_^

Because...?

^because of the fea with tatsumaki :) if nothing else we can at least say that he has a hugh amount of resistence towards inner-body telekinetic attacks :D

^? the fight with tatsumaki or this one?

i always thought kuroneko wins, she has blackholes and FTL reation plus instant teleportation :) saitama with his currently shown feats doesnt seem to have what it takes to defeat her ^_^

if nothing else we can at least say that he has a hugh amount of resistence towards inner-body telekinetic attacks :D

Resistence towards Tatsumaki's telekinetic attacks.

But Tatsumaki's telekinesis <<<<<< Kuroneko's telekinesis.

^i think you confuse her telekinsis with kuros other abilitys, i dont remember seeing telekinetic feats as strong as tatsumakis, but black hole creation and teleportation are different(from telekinetic feats), i would say that in overall-ability: kuro>>>> tatsumaki, but tin the telekinetic aspect it would be tatsu's win :)

^he doesnt because it isnt canon, i cant remember to have read this feat in the manga :I (plus, to be honest, this tentacle-guys black hole was rather weak if it did practically nothing (not to saitama but the other stuff around him :I ))

KirbyOfLight said:
GreatestSin said:
^? the fight with tatsumaki or this one?
i always thought kuroneko wins, she has blackholes and FTL reation plus instant teleportation :) saitama with his currently shown feats doesnt seem to have what it takes to defeat her ^_^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwbCNUJf50w Please skip to 1:52 and tell me that Saitama dies from black holes
Yeah, I don't think this is from a web comic or manga, but this was so weak it didn't do anything, not just to Saitama but things around him. Not even to those weak aliens.

but tin the telekinetic aspect it would be tatsu's win :)

She is able to manipulate elementary particles with her telekinesis.

This >>>> all Tatsumaki's abilities.

^do you mean because of her black-hole? i wouldnt say that her telekinesis allowed that, it was simply the ability to create black holes the same way it is her evil twins ability to use dark-matter-collection, i dont think she used telekinesis for this feat either :I

PS: didnt tatsumaki use he telekinetic-shield against a energy attack? (this would imply that her telekinesis works on particle lvl :I ) ^_^

didnt tatsumaki use he telekinetic-shield against a energy attack? (this would imply that her telekinesis works on particle lvl :I )

No, this don't imply that.

i wouldnt say that her telekinesis allowed that, it was simply the ability to create black holes

No. She is able to create BH with ability to manipulate particles with telekinesis.

the same way it is her evil twins ability to use dark-matter-collectio

No. Those abilities are different.

^why not? her ability is "telekinesis" not "barrier creation", in order to have a shield she needs to use her powers and manipulate the things that attack her, that means if it is a energy beam she would need to control the energy of the attack in order to protect herself :/

was this statd because it is said aboutt the valkyries that they have a lot of abilitys, this means that she can have black-hole-creation and telekinesis as two seperate abilitys ^_^

not completly, give particle manipultion on immense scale to the evil-twin and she should be able to pull of the same stuff with dark matter, but the story said that she would "create" dark matter, so i always assumed she had this ability seperatively from her telekinesis, the same would apply to kuroneko :)

so i always assumed she had this ability seperatively from her telekinesis

Yes.

But Kuroneko creates BH by clashing particles with using telekinesis.

^why not? her ability is "telekinesis" not "barrier creation", in order to have a shield she needs to use her powers and manipulate the things that attack her, that means if it is a energy beam she would need to control the energy of the attack in order to protect herself :/

Because she is not Accelerator...

^oh, if it was stated than kuro > tatsu

that doesnt matter, someone with telekinesis would need particle manipulation-lvl of power in order to reflect a beam of energy, otherwise they need a second power like barrier creation or so :I

that doesnt matter, someone with telekinesis would need particle manipulation-lvl of power in order to reflect a beam of energy

No.

If it not written directly.

^it doesnt need a statement, this is similar to people who use high-speed movement, afterall it allows you to make a guess about their durability,

someone who is able to survive mach 3000 movements in close combat or as long range speed cant have the same durabiliy as a normal human,it needs to be higher, otherwise they would die,

the same works here, if the telekinesis isnt particle-lvl it wont be able to protect against energy attacks (like fire or lightning), (that doesnt mean that the user can control particles without limit), but it shows that their telekinetic ability needs to work on particles as well ^_^

the same works here, if the telekinesis isnt particle-lvl it wont be able to protect against energy attacks (like fire or lightning)

No. It's wrong. And in original manga One explains how tatsumaki's telekinesis works.

^why? and, i have read the original too but didnt they simply say she was a esper?

(only to be sure, im not trolling or so, i want to know why you think that it wont "hint" the particle-lvl of control if a user can do such feat, i cant think of a reason)

simply say she was a esper?

http://********.me/manga/onepunch_man_one/c077/4.html

OPM espers generate special waves, which affect material objects and energy.

Meh. Saitama wins. He easily felt nothing to the black hole in his universe which sucks up even light. This proves he could move fast and all(like Goku against 100x gravity) and can just easily punch her face and destroy her whole.

^^exactly, material objects and energy, and energy is particles (depends on medium but fire and lightning are included) ^_^

And? Hell, Saitama, in one punch man ONE, he shrugged off a mind attacks with just his willpower. Fubaki or blizzard of hell(I may hace forgotten her name) said that willpower links to mind resistence and, Saitama just moves a lot faster than the speed of light when he's completely serious. He may even be MFTL+, which is something she can't react quickly enough to dodge or encounter. Saitama countered an attack that Boros put all his energy to that can destroy the planet and didn't have much difficulty against some attack like that.

and energy is particles (depends on medium but fire and lightning are included) ^_^

On this scan is nothing about particles.

Again - OPM espers only generate special waves. They don't affect objects directly.

Asdtgh said:
And? Hell, Saitama, in one punch man ONE, he shrugged off a mind attacks with just his willpower. Fubaki or blizzard of hell(I may hace forgotten her name) said that willpower links to mind resistence and, Saitama just moves a lot faster than the speed of light when he's completely serious. He may even be MFTL+, which is something she can't react quickly enough to dodge or encounter. Saitama countered an attack that Boros put all his energy to that can destroy the planet and didn't have much difficulty against some attack like that.
Since when is Saitama MFTL+?

Prove that Boros' attack is planet busting.

We've already discussed "black hole" thing that happened in episode 12.

^^most of what you said is speculation, we dont know what he can or cant do that stuff :I (even if i agree that he will mostlikely be that fast/strong) plus the feat with the black hole is non-canon ^_^

^the waves affect the stuff in the real world, but that shouldnt mean that they dont take each object individually :I

GreatestSin said:
^^most of what you said is speculation, we dont know what he can or cant do that stuff :I (even if i agree that he will mostlikely be that fast/strong) plus the feat with the black hole is non-canon ^_^
^the waves affect the stuff in the real world, but that shouldnt mean that they dont take each object individually :I
It's the same thing with every character, you don't know what he/she can do so you debate with stuff they did. I don't understand why Saitama should be any different.

^but it is simply wank to assume he can become as fast as light or faster without us having enough hints to assume that, i also think that he is mostlikely FTL+ but without anything to base this speculation on it makes it useless :) for example: im sure he will be able to survive a nuke, why? because he showed to be able to survive everything that a nuke includes, even radiation (his time in outer space), but without legit hints about his "serious-lvl" we cant say anything right now ^_^

Back