• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama power revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Star Level is a mistranslation. Planet level comes from sources that admit thst they aren't reliable. Multi-continent is as high as he gets with feats.

Confirmed in live stream by murata.One of the creators of the series. Boros was confirmed planet buster and not surface buster and saitama scales from him

JewishEmperorMugen said:
Confirmed in live stream by murata.One of the creators of the series. Boros was confirmed planet buster and not surface buster and saitama scales from him
Citation needed.

Also, didn't that guy call himself unreliable in regards to the series at one point?

Huesito88 said:
We consider Murata's words unreliable now (I think that's how it is now)
Not entirely. If it's clear that its his own opinion, then it's considered unreliable. We still rate Saitama, Boros etc as Relavistic, for example

It was agreed that they weren't gonna be on the same thread, iirc. Besides, they'd likely still be Relavistic via massive upscaling from Flashy Flash

GyroNutz said:
It was agreed that they weren't gonna be on the same thread, iirc. Besides, they'd likely still be Relavistic via massive upscaling from Flashy Flash

Actually how do we know it's not an outlier if it's the only feat on this level??

@Astral There's a couple of Massively Hypersonic+ feats, from characters who Flash scales far above. I believe Saitama has a Sub-Relavistic feat as well.

It proves the double standard because we pick and choose Murata's statements we use.

Nothing really, but Tier 4 Saitama has already been denyed multiple times, so this being accepted is unlikely.

Seriously tho, this wiki suffers from a massive double standard problem, and not only in One Punch Man, but in a lot of verses.

Huesito88 said:
[quote="Huesito88 said:
I recall they were suppose to be downgraded actually
GyroNutz"]
It was agreed that they weren't gonna be on the same thread, iirc.
[/quote]
That's another thing that annoys me on this wiki; if something was agreed, then just add it; I lost count of the amount of times stuff was supposed to be changed in the pages, yet nobody changes it for weeks, just leaving the page wrong on porpuse for no reason.

That's not the reason why we use some of Murata's statements...

Why not read the thread that discussed this in detail, because I'm not sure where you got this double standard idea from.

I'm just being honest; using his word when it comes to speed, but his word suddenly becoming unreliable when it comes to AP is a double standard, because it only uses his word when it feels like it; whether we like it or not, that is true, what do you want me to do? Lie and say that it isn't?

Paulo.junior.969 said:
I'm just being honest; using his word when it comes to speed, but his word suddenly becoming unreliable when it comes to AP is a double standard, because it only uses his word when it feels like it; whether we like it or not, that is true, what do you want me to do? Lie and say that it isn't?
It's not a double standard, the statement that puts him at relatavstic is simply a lot more reliable than the statement that puts him at 5-B

With the speed statement, he used the original fan question as basically an excuse to shed some more light on how the powers of a certain character worked and offered a very in depth explanation about how geryu's attacks can reach relativistic speeds.

With the 5-B he just went "I guess so".

You just described the exact same thing I said (only using his word when you guys feels like it), but with other words to make it seem more justifiable.

Not "when we feel like it", just when we think the statement has enough behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back