• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama power revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it an improper usaage of µÿƒ? You didn't show me how it's improper. All you did was show me a screenshot of the japanese guidebook. Just because you think it is improper doesn't mean it is, because the author knows what he's doing and he picked boros to be a star buster.

Digupthehatchet said:
How is it an improper usaage of µÿƒ? You didn't show me how it's improper.
I'll repost the translation again then

µÿƒÒéƵÂêÒüùÚúøÒü░ÒüÖÒü╗Òü®Òü«Õ¿üÕèøÒéÆÞ¬çÒéïÒâ£Òâ¡Òé╣Òü«þ®ÂµÑÁµèÇÒÇîÕ┤®µÿƒÕÆåÕô«þá▓ÒÇìÒü½Õ»¥µèùÒüÖÒéïÒü╣ÒüÅÒÇüÒéÁÒéñÒé┐Òâ×Òüîþ╣░ÒéèÕç║ÒüùÒüƒÒü«Òü»ÒÇîÒâ×Ò驵«┤ÒéèÒÇìÒÇéÒüôÒéîÒü¥ÒüºµÖ«ÚÇÜÒü«ÒâæÒâ│Òâüõ©ÇµÆâÒüºµ▒║þØÇÒéÆÒüñÒüæÒüªÒüìÒüƒÒéÁÒéñÒé┐Òâ×ÒüáÒüîÒÇüÕú«ÒâÉÒâêÒâ½Òü½ÒüñÒüäÒü½ÕêçÒéèµ£¡ÒéÆÕç║ÒüÖ!!

In order to oppose Boros' ultimate technique [Collapsing Star Roaring Canon] which boasts enough power to blow away "µÿƒ" ,what Saitama pulled out was a [Serious Punch]. Even though up until now every battle had been concluded with a normal punch, he finally uses his trump card to end a terrific battle!!

This is the raw text above and the translated text beside hoshi below. Hoshi, as said before, means Reflective Celestial Body and can refer to planets or stars. Its context sensitive in regards to the translation and nothing in the above paragraph gives context to either. However, the series itself gives context to the word likely referring to planets.

author knows what he's doing and he picked boros to be a star buster.

But ONE didn't say Boros was star busting. The translator did and I disagree with his/her translation.

But he did mention earlier he could blast away planets in his earlier form. In fact, the star busting thing was metioned in a new section talking about Meteoric Burst. Here is a screenshot

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/146991/5898236-5529429742-fgsYB.png

And here is the next part when he gets his armor broken

https://i.imgur.com/vtgPWgM.png

And here is the seperate section talking about his final form

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/146991/5898239-9267722477-twf86.png

https://i.imgur.com/Y4WRgfH.png

As you can see the section that refers to him blasting away planets is different from the one where he is in his final form. Metreoric Burst is a different form which breaks his limiter making him a star buster. His armored and blue skin form are planet level but his meteoric burst is star level. Its very clear.

@Digupthehatchet

That's an anime guidebook iirc, and is secondary canon to the manga. Besides, there's no proof that meteoric burst Boros is a star buster, even with the most favourable assumptions, only for CSRC. And since the anime itself said CSRC was a planet busting attack...

Did you forget I have precog? I have already seen every plan you're about to make and prepared accordingly.

But he did mention earlier he could blast away planets in his earlier form

The page said his latent energy could bust planets. Not his sealed form in particular.

As you can see the section that refers to him blasting away planets is different from the one where he is in his final form

It isn't, because latent refers to his hidden or non-manifested power. In other words his Meteoric Burst form and the CSRC.

Since the issue has been settled, should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back