• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Saitama's AP: 558 TeraFoe

Saitama's LS: Pre-Stellar

Hirudegarn's AP: 5.18 ZettaFoe

Hirudegarn's LS: Class P

I thought of several DB matches that could be done, which is hard due to the MASSIVE gap within the 4-A tier, as Saitama is stronger than most of the DBZ 4-A's. I realized Hirudegarn's one of the only DBZ characters on the wiki who can be put here. Hirudegarn's only advantage here is the AP advantage. Saitama tends not to take battles seriously, so he'll likely assume Hirudegarn's just a regular monster. When Hirudegarn hits him, with a x10 AP advantage, that would critically injure Saitama and give him the victory. Saitama could win via Accelerated Development once he starts taking things seriously, but point is, this isn't a stomp.

Saitama scales above the full value of SP^2, so it's 1.11 ZettaFoe. Keep in mind, an explosion yielding that did nothing but blast him away.
Oh. Well, if there was a page for Toei Vegito, then a match between him and Saitama could be made. I think that's probably the only DBZ character I can think of who could fight Saitama.

Anyways, how does Hirudegarn prevent Saitama from developing past him after a few moments of fighting?

If he can't, then the first match ever made with 4-A Saitama is a stomp in his favor.

Yeah, saitama getting 5 times stronger would happen quicker than hirudegarn can possibly two shot and will eventually have no way of killing saitama.

Hirudegarns only wincon is killing him quickly from the start

Tbh hulk is possibly a good matchup for saitama 0_0

Last edited:
Saitama scales above the full value of SP^2, so it's 1.11 ZettaFoe. Keep in mind, an explosion yielding that did nothing but blast him away.
Wait, why does Saitama scale above the full value if both Saitama and Garou contributed to the attack? Does that mean Garou scales above the full value too?

Wait, why does Saitama scale above the full value if both Saitama and Garou contributed to the attack? Does that mean Garou scales above the full value too?
Because they both took the full force of the explosion with absolutely no harm. Meaning their durability scales above the full value.

Their AP scales because Saitama is able to hurt Garou afterwards, and Garou says himself that the only way to beat Saitama is to copy his power, which he then does.

So yes, they both scale to the full value.

Anyways, how does Hirudegarn prevent Saitama from developing past him after a few moments of fighting?

If he can't, then the first match ever made with 4-A Saitama is a stomp in his favor.
I mean, I’m pretty sure a 10x gap is considered a one shot, so if that hit is landed, it’s a W I think

I mean, I’m pretty sure a 10x gap is considered a one shot, so if that hit is landed, it’s a W I think
the gap is far less than 5x as Saitama upscales significantly from 1.11 ZettaFoe

That's a statement I thought I would never hear in my life but here we are today.
And I ******* hate it. To me it feels totally random and unearned. It was just added by Murata and ONE because they needed a way to have Saitama go back in time and undo everything, even though there’s absolutely no reason why Saitama should be even more skilled than Garou when he’s shown absolutely no martial arts experience at all.

And I ******* hate it. To me it feels totally random and unearned. It was just added by Murata and ONE because they needed a way to have Saitama go back in time and undo everything, even though there’s absolutely no reason why Saitama should be even more skilled than Garou when he’s shown absolutely no martial arts experience at all.
Nobody was strong enough to make him use martial arts, he just punch people and they ******* die

OT: Saitama destroy this uglyass monster, tbh not a single 4-A dbz character stand a chance

saitama does the dragon fist and one shots this thing after getting trillions of times stronger in seconds

No, that's exactly the point. Saitama is the absolute peak of 'talented', so he can evolve his power and speed exponentially beyond anyone else if he ever faces a challenge, and instantly master any martial art he wants to. He can become more skilled than even Garou so easily because he is the representation of 'Unfairness.'

Saitama stomps Toieverse DBZ
Agreed. The only ones who I believe he wouldn't stomp are Buuhan and Vegito, but neither of them have their anime profiles, so I can't make those matches anyway. And most of the GT characters would AP stomp Saitama.

Last edited:
Back