• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya More confirmation of Destiny Manipulation...

TheUnshakableOne

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
You can read the newest untranslated chapter of Saint Seiya Episode G Assassins here.

The scan in question is this one and continued on for several more pages.

Destiny manipulation and megaversal chronos

Translation:

P06 / 07

Zeus: But you ...

Zeus: ... It belongs to me.

Zeus: Independent of the world, or of time ...

Zeus: In any dimension that is ...

Zeus: ... You will always be ...

Zeus: The receptacle of the Great God.

Aiolia: I do not believe ...

Aiolia: On these nonsense.

Zeus: It's not something you have to believe in ...

Zeus: This is your destiny.

Zeus: Your future is already settled.

Zeus: It's a reality without error ...

Zeus: A truth without any trace of falsehood ...

P08 / 09

Zeus: It all started through both of us.

Aiolia: I had not seen this scene ...

Aiolia: Everything is intertwined in this great chain of events called "destiny"!

P10 / 11

Zeus: Well, my receptacle in this age ...

Zeus: The time has come when you will have to come back to me.

P12 / 13

Aiolia: I do not believe the future is already set.

Aiolia: Miracles are the power given to humans, with which they create their future according to their determinations.

Aiolia: I will continue to believe in hope.

Aiolia: Disappear.

Aiolia: Been dreaming awake? No ... What happened was real ...

Aiolia: Was that the past that has happened so far? Or the future that will happen from now on?

Seiya: What ...

Seiya: ... Did you see?

Aiolia:?!

A brief translations of the entire chapter can be found here.

For...real ? The supreme god of Olympus had finally showed up ???

Also, this still dont look like the gods has the power to manipulate the destiny tho. More like it's the fate that set in stone that even they can not undo it :/

Anyway, so Aiolia is gonna be the vessel for Zeus in this era ?

Clockwork Cookies said:
For...real ? The supreme god of Olympus had finally showed up ???
Also, this still dont look like the gods has the power to manipulate the destiny tho. More like it's the fate that set in stone that even they can not undo it :/

Anyway, so Aiolia is gonna be the vessel for Zeus in this era ?
Alternate reality Aioia already was a vessel for Zeus. This is how Aiolios awoken the 9th sense he had to kill his own brother. But another Aiolia from the past is in the present and the present is trying to correct history to what it should be. Hence the question, "Was that the past that has happened so far? Or the future that will happen from now on?"

So Zeus already shown up but it was more like a yawn before waking up.

Episode G says more about it. I can post those scans if you like.

But it can be argued that its the "Divine Will" or it could just be Chronos that is controlling everyones destiny.

Even if we don't take it as a gods having "Destiny manipulation...." this would still be resistance to it would it not via miracles....?

Back