• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya: Gold Saint Downgrade and Profile Split

Kaiou1991

He/Him
This will be quick as I want to get this done with some haste (pun intended).

Saint Seiya canon underwent some changes, wherein the timelines were split up. So we cannot cross-scale Gold Saint attack potency anymore.

The current profiles use scaling that comes from G and some novels, I intend to replace the current scaling with Classic-only scaling for now.

Admittedly, this is a bit of a rush job, but the current profiles actually give me headaches.

I won't be changing the scaling chains too much in this CRT, just the ratings. A more in-depth and detailed scaling chain will be done at a later date, but the profiles need to be updated more in line with the current canon.

Current Justifications:

The current justifications basically scale all 7th Sense users to Saga's minimum (3-C) and uni via the Big Bang using a combination of scans from Episode G and the Giga light novel.

Proposed Justification

For the time being, I am proposing we replace the 7th Sense justifications with:

4-C (Gold Saints can shatter stars), at most 4-A (Downscaling from Gemini Saga whose Galaxian Explosion can destroy the stars and planets of the Milky Way)

Gemini Saga and Gemini Kanon will be straight-up 4-A. Shaka will get the same rating as everyone for the time being, a more in-depth scaling chain will be implemented in the future, for now, my main goal is to implement some old CRTs and remove the G continuity scaling off of the profiles.

Some removals:

In line with the timeline split, with the AP justifications no longer having G scaling, there's no longer any reason to have G images or techniques on the pages so:

I propose removing Aiolia's lightning fang and Photon Burst as well as his G profile picture.

And changing multi-stellar lifting strength (which comes from G) to unknown. This will affect all human profiles who currently scale to multi-stellar lifting strength.

Here are some sandboxes, if anyone notices any G content that can be removed as a consequence of this CRT, please let me know so I remember to remove them.

Further removals and changes:
Range will be changed from "galactic" to "possibly stellar" to be more in line with the proposed AP justifications of being able to "shatter stars".

Gemini Saga's range will be changed to "galactic with galaxian explosion, interdimesnsionalvia another dimension"

The following will also be removed from the profiles:
  • G ages can be removed
  • Saga's gallery needs to remove all the G images
  • G images will be removed from Aldebaran's profile
  • G images will be removed from Aiolos' profile

Agree: @Hasty12345, @Cindrallig7, @AlexZiggy, @TheUnshakableOne, @Huesito88, @LuffyRuffy46307, @TurtleGod55, @Compsito, @StekFence

Disagree:

Last edited:
I agree, however, more than the lifting strength needs to be changed.

• G ages can be removed
  • Range needs to be changed accordingly
  • G images need to be removed from Aldebaran's profile
  • G images need to be removed from Aiolos' profile

I think the range can just be changed to stellar in 99% of cases or at least "possibly stellar" if they can shatter stars. Saga's universal range and galactic range are probably ok but it should probably be interdimensional with another dimension.

Copy and paste this list in the removals section of the post.

I agree, however, more than the lifting strength needs to be changed.

• G ages can be removed
  • Range needs to be changed accordingly
  • G images need to be removed from Aldebaran's profile
  • G images need to be removed from Aiolos' profile

I think the range can just be changed to stellar in 99% of cases or at least "possibly stellar" if they can shatter stars. Saga's universal range and galactic range are probably ok but it should probably be interdimensional with another dimension.

Copy and paste this list in the removals section of the post.
done and thank you

Agree. Now that Gold Saint feats no longer cross scale between timelines there's really no avoiding it. Classic Golds just don't measure up

I'm happy to apply this when/if it's accepted btw, I did promise myself to fix the profiles but ND's ending was a real demotivator.

Back