• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Discussion Thread (IV)

You didn't understand my question
No not all miracles are equal, that should be obvious. However, the way miracles are described to function that doesn't really matter, at least for Golds, after all Shura is never stated to have particularly impressive Cosmo, unlike say, Shaka

That and Low 1-C Hades. If a single statement about "super dimensional" was considered ample evidence Dragon Ball Heroes would've been Low 1-C ages ago
It's not a single statement? It has multiple statements plus overall context.
The actual issue is scaling Hades to the Hyperdimension considering he didn't mention it would've collapsed alongside Hell/Elysium

So did DBH, despite that even a "Possibly Low 1-C" was hard to achieve.

What? Hades did create Hyperdimension, that's why he's currently 3U 2-C isn't he?
Well that's DBH's issue. If you want to argue for it go ahead

No, he created Elysium and Hell, that's what's stated to have collapsed (Yomotsu arguably as well)

You'll notice I'm one of the people who has repeatedly called attention to the dire state of StS profiles
I don't know what you think you're saying here, but it's no "gacha" moment
It's not a "gatcha" I genuinely wasn't sure about why the profile said something completely different then. I was under the assumption at least some profiles aren't completely ****ed up.

It's not a "gatcha" I genuinely wasn't sure about why the profile said something completely different then. I was under the assumption at least some profiles aren't completely ****ed up.
They are. Besides the fanon I mentioned, you'll find multiple scans with 3, even 4 different languages, broken imgur links, outdated canon, links to other forums for rating justifications, among other issues.
It's a mess

not in the way the profile thinks
My reaction to that information:
JEoNr.jpg

to be clear, according to the previous canon, the only thing wrong with the 9th sense key was the fact it was called 9th sense. The Overture scaling doesn't change.

2-A Abzu/Saturn was proposed before but it was rejected on the basis that we couldn't be sure he created all timelines iirc
Which is weird considering Omega works with MWI

2-A Abzu/Saturn was proposed before but it was rejected on the basis that we couldn't be sure he created all timelines iirc
Which is weird considering Omega works with MWI
I find this strange, Saturn controls all spacetime, and it should also be 2-A because of this, Apsu has several quotes about, I don't know how this didn't happen

Back