• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Discussion Thread (IV)

No it's actually some anime thing
That anime mftl Camus scaling actually real lmfao
I was gonna point out the MFTL feat from Camus when he reflected an attack off of Aquarius constellation as a counterpoint to SoL Saints but then I realized we don't use anime feats apparently

I was gonna point out the MFTL feat from Camus when he reflected an attack off of Aquarius constellation as a counterpoint to SoL Saints but then I realized we don't use anime feats apparently
The canons have been split as of Unshakable's recent CRT. Toei StS is going to be wholly seperate from any manga content.
FTL (and Low 2-C) Golds are much more easily argued in Toei than in manga

The canons have been split as of Unshakable's recent CRT. Toei StS is going to be wholly seperate from any manga content.
FTL (and Low 2-C) Golds are much more easily argued in Toei than in manga
So basically like DBZ? Neat. Also when you say Toei anime, you mean Classic + Omega right?

Why's Toei stuff so much more broken than its manga counterparts lmao

So basically like DBZ? Neat. Also when you say Toei anime, you mean Classis + Omega right?

Why's Toei stuff so much more broken than its manga counterparts lmao
No because you could still cross scale cosmologies and it's currently accepted that DBZ Toei it's, it's own alternative timeline within the greater multiverse. With the Toei Ss/Omega stuff it's, it's own separate thing, except the Buddhist 8th sense stuff (for reasons explained in the blog)

No because you could still cross scale cosmologies and it's currently accepted that DBZ Toei it's, it's own alternative timeline within the greater multiverse. With the Toei Ss/Omega stuff it's, it's own separate thing, except the Buddhist 8th sense stuff (for reasons explained in the blog)
No I mean in terms of feats. Since a feat in DBZ Toei (like the 4-A Namek busting) can't be used for manga. Likewise Camus's MFTL feat in the Toei anime can't be used for the manga either

I don’t know if this makes a lot of sense considering Cain told Ikki, while fighting him, that Gold Saints are Light Speed.
He doesn’t say faster, or anything that would indicate it. Just Light Speed.
Yeah he says they are lightspeed, and then also happens to be stronger and faster then other lightspeed goldsaints.

Yeah he says they are lightspeed, and then also happens to be stronger and faster then other lightspeed goldsaints.
This happens many times in the series. You get a Light Speed statement, then characters clearly surpass it and move on, then later on you get another Light Speed statement and the cycle just continues. I honestly haven't a clue about what to do here. Should we ignore most of this and just do our scaling? Should we take the manga's word?

I mean, if you take the mangas word, then in a debate, you would have them being unable to dodge attacks that theyve shown they can.

This happens many times in the series. You get a Light Speed statement, then characters clearly surpass it and move on, then later on you get another Light Speed statement and the cycle just continues. I honestly haven't a clue about what to do here. Should we ignore most of this and just do our scaling? Should we take the manga's word?
If it's that contradictory then you'll just have to go the route that comics go in here.

I always treat it the same way I treat Bronze Saints. Mach speed is supposed to be the limit for them, but Seiya in the first chapter exceeds Mach speed, and several others do so as well.

I just assume Mach/Light Speed is just their default "Not trying" state.

The problem with ftl Golds is the amount of times they are unable to react to ftl stuff
Like og Saga for example
It's more the statements for me, for some reason Kuru just keeps resetting their speed to SoL/FTL every two seconds. I am mostly fine with being unable to react to FTL stuff at times, those can be outliers but the statements is what really make it difficult

Yeah, figured this was coming sooner or later. The gold Saint profiles are the most messed IMO. Also the whole Capricorn shura surpassing the speed of the Big Bang feat is COMPLETELY wrong and I’m hoping someday I’ll make an entire blog on it explaining exactly why it is wrong, I already have the astrophysics papers and journals that I’ll be citing for the majority of the blog.
could you explain why?

any other examples of that happening?
7bnSJ.jpg

when did Goku out speed the big bang?
The Big Bang doesn’t have “speed”, that’s literally part of the problem with the calc. Even if you, for some reason, accept that calc, it is 15 Septillion C. Goku MUI is currently 150 Nonillion C. To say that he blitzes is an understatement

Though that wasn’t the point of me posting that image.

Last edited:
The Big Bang doesn’t have “speed”, that’s literally part of the problem with the calc. Even if you, for some reason, accept that calc, it is 15 Septillion C. Goku MUI is currently 150 Nonillion C.

Though that wasn’t the point of me posting that image.
sounds like immeasurable

Are all Miracles created equal? Because if not, then other Gold Saints pretty much cannot scale to Shura's feat period no matter how fast or slow it is.

Ok but the Hyperdimension is a higher dimensional construct so Low 1-C Hades
Immeasurable speed gods because Pontos can move through the flow of time

Are all Miracles created equal? Because if not, then other Gold Saints pretty much cannot scale to Shura's feat period no matter how fast or slow it is.
That actually doesn't matter G wise because miracles are derived from humanity's infinite potential which essentially means it kinda does scale to everyone 🤷‍♂️

Back