• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Discussion Thread (IV)

2017 was wild
Profiles are like that too. You can find 3 different languages for scans on links for justifications too
I noticed this, on Hades' profile, for example, there are several spanish scans, although I have nothing against it, but it seems wrong to use this on an English-only site, although other languages are also of some help, as long as you have Japanese or English just to add more value to the Japanese translation

I disagree, I think they should all generally have ftl, since it wouldn’t Make sense for them to get hit by projectiles that move as fast as they can RUN. Especially when there are people throwing out millions of them.

Or rather, the fact that they can dodge stuff like that should indicate that SoL was intended as general ballpark of their speed, not a hard number

I also have some issues against bronzeboys taking light speed directly, in ND they are having a bad time for characters with sun speed and in addition they suffer to fight against Mach 16 characters in the Hades saga, having to cross several galaxies, this doesn't make sense and besides the manga itself mentions that the bronze knights only have the speed of sound

Well, that can be easily explained as them not having the 7th sense active. In the 12 temples arc, they repeatedly turned it on as I recall, and nothing ever implied they always had it like the gold saints. although I do think that’s dumb

Well, that can be easily explained as them not having the 7th sense active. In the 12 temples arc, they repeatedly turned it on as I recall, and nothing ever implied they always had it like the gold saints. although I do think that’s dumb
But isn't the 8th sense superior? Why are they losing in speed to characters inferior to them?

But in the Hades saga they were, if not they would have died right there, I'm explicitly talking about the boatman, where Seiya is obliterated by a speed lower than his and not keeping up
Well, either seiyas 8th sense turned off and he was somehow still alive, or it didn’t and his 8th sense which is gained through burning cosmos to its limit was somehow only at Mach speeds. Either way it should be plot induced stupidity because there’s no logical way it could happen

If they hold back their power, their speed should likewise decrease as a result of less cosmos
So it is
Well, either seiyas 8th sense turned off and he was somehow still alive, or it didn’t and his 8th sense which is gained through burning cosmos to its limit was somehow only at Mach speeds. Either way it should be plot induced stupidity because there’s no logical way it could happen
I'm trying to understand what Kuramada thinks, he puts these things in when the characters would have a superior feat and forward is knocked down with a simple random character gesture with lower speed

I disagree, I think they should all generally have ftl, since it wouldn’t Make sense for them to get hit by projectiles that move as fast as they can RUN. Especially when there are people throwing out millions of them.

Or rather, the fact that they can dodge stuff like that should indicate that SoL was intended as general ballpark of their speed, not a hard number
I don’t know if this makes a lot of sense considering Cain told Ikki, while fighting him, that Gold Saints are Light Speed.
He doesn’t say faster, or anything that would indicate it. Just Light Speed.

No it's actually some anime thing
That anime mftl Camus scaling actually real lmfao
I was gonna point out the MFTL feat from Camus when he reflected an attack off of Aquarius constellation as a counterpoint to SoL Saints but then I realized we don't use anime feats apparently

I was gonna point out the MFTL feat from Camus when he reflected an attack off of Aquarius constellation as a counterpoint to SoL Saints but then I realized we don't use anime feats apparently
The canons have been split as of Unshakable's recent CRT. Toei StS is going to be wholly seperate from any manga content.
FTL (and Low 2-C) Golds are much more easily argued in Toei than in manga

The canons have been split as of Unshakable's recent CRT. Toei StS is going to be wholly seperate from any manga content.
FTL (and Low 2-C) Golds are much more easily argued in Toei than in manga
So basically like DBZ? Neat. Also when you say Toei anime, you mean Classic + Omega right?

Why's Toei stuff so much more broken than its manga counterparts lmao

Back