• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Discussion Thread (IV)

That is not important, because it is the official sequel to the manga. The Omerta is a object, not a technique or skill of the Saint like Angyo / Ungyo, Tenbu Horin + Tenma Kofuku and Dagger Rose.

No, they use AE because it is the only way they have to defeat Shaka.

When he uses Aurora Execution in mid-air, the only attack that uses in mid-air is Diamon Dust because it is his technique with the fastest execution. The moving at the speed of light does not work in this. Shaka also moves at the speed of light (or even faster) and has teleportation.

Next Dimension : that's even worst, and now I wonder why Deathmask didn't learn the definitive technique of the saints of cancer? the fearsome Peach Attack !!

The fight was an acting.

Where is said that the DD it's his fastest attack? And where is it said that the Aurora is the slowest? And where it is said that with the aurora he cannot hit target in mid-air?

As far as I remember, the only blow in all of Saint seiya to be slow is the Photon of Aiolia in G, which takes a whole second to charge.

At this point we have arrived at the typical conclusion of: we agree to disagree

It's getting late and I have to go.

Have a good day

Leonida85 said:
Next Dimension : that's even worst, and now I wonder why Deathmask didn't learn the definitive technique of the saints of cancer? the fearsome Peach Attack !!

The fight was an acting.

Where is said that the DD it's his fastest attack? And where is it said that the Aurora is the slowest? And where it is said that with the aurora he cannot hit target in mid-air?

As far as I remember, the only blow in all of Saint seiya to be slow is the Photon of Aiolia in G, which takes a whole second to charge.

At this point we have arrived at the typical conclusion of: we agree to disagree

It's getting late and I have to go.

Have a good day
The Peach Attack is only a joke of Kurumada and Next Dimension is the official sequel. The Virgo Saint and Piscis Saint have other techniques, therefore, Shaka did not use all his strength with the Gold Saints, because he does not use Angyo, Tenbu Horin + Tenma Kofuku and Rikudo Rinne.

The fight is real and the three Gold Saints explains that they can't defeat Shaka when he uses Tenbu Horin.

The Gold Saints explain that they cannot attack or escape.

Camus: Neither attack nor escape?.
Shura: So we're stuck inside Shaka's spell, huh?.
Saga: But at this rate...
Shaka: That's right. You cannot wi.
Shaka: If you wish to defeat me, you have only one move...

The Gold Saint explain that Shaka can kill them and the only chance is the Athena Exclamation.

Camus: You... you're right. We can't afford to die here fighting Shaka.
Shura: We've que already died once. Let's accept the title of cowards... and the mark of traitors.
Saga: It's all for Athena's sake...

Camus doesn't have to prepare a posture or position to attack with the Diamond Dust. The Aurora Execution can only be used with a specific posture (the user separates the legs to achieve a good balance and raises his arms above his head, giving the appearance of a vase filled with water). The Diamond Dust is Camus' attack with the fastest execution and only attack he can use in mid-air.

When does he use Aurora Execution in mid-air?...
Saintia Sho: Camus only has one cameo.
Next Dimension: Mystoria never uses Aurora Execution in mid-air.
TLC: Degel (stronger version of Camus with more techniques and skills) never uses Aurora Execution in mid-air and Rada flies to dodge the technique.
EPG: Camus never uses Aurora Execution in mid-air.

Some attacks have a faster execution, for example the Great Horn of Aldebaran has a fast execution by the position of Iaijutsu (even in TLC, Hasgard describes that his attack has the fastest execution of the Gold Saint).

Have a good day.

It is also the sequel , but we cannot ignore the fact that the Next was made almost twenty years later.

And then following your reasoning we find ourselves in a contradiction: if the fight was serious then why didn't Shaka use his strongest attack? Simply because Kurumada had not yet invented it; then the Tenbu also aims to remove the 6 senses but the three could perfectly continue to fight by burning their cosmos with the 7th sense as Ikki did, Shaka could not use tenma because he had already used it in front of the three, Rikudo was probably useless because Hades could bring them back (the real specters do not resurrect because they were sealed in the rosary of the saint).

DD & AE: In the classic manga there is no writing anywhere that the DD is the fastest attack and the AE is the slowest. This is your assumption.

Since you give me the list of other mangas, in GAssassin Aiolia Shura and Saga despite being literally floating in that dimension they have no problem getting in position to shoot the Athena Ex against Aiolos. Yet even this technique requires a stance. So I see no limits to Camus's ability to use AE in mid-air, he didn't use it because he wasn't serious

And then Saga doesn't use the GE in Sala's garden, because he was not serious.

So I repeat, that fight was just a show to fool Hades.

Goodbye

It is the sequel that the author planned for years, after the cancellation of the classic manga.

The real objective of Tenbu Horin is to restrict the adversary as explained in Next Dimension. They are not Ikki, they are not immortal or have Regenerationn, nor do they have the power of Ikki, if Shaka completes the attack is death for them. The specters were never sealed in the rosary in the classic manga (only in TLC the rosary created by Asmita has that power) and Hades does not help the specters. Rikudo can kill Saga, Shura and Camus with a move, because they have no defense for this technique.

Is the fastest attack of Camus, because he does not have a specific position or position, it is even the attack that Hyoga uses to stop the goddess's arrow (because it has a fast execution).

The Gold Saints that use Athena Exclamation in EPGA are Deathmask, Saga and Shura. Deathmask can levitate shown in the classic manga and Sho, Saga can probably levitate (Kanon can fly and levitate, Saga in Sho can levitate) because he has a great psychic power (although weaker than Mu or Shaka) and Shura has three power up in this manga and is a version of a universe different from the classic (in his world the armor has Athena's blood) it is likely that he can levitate. And Kanon has to help Deathmask, Shura and Saga so they can use the Athena Exclamation because it is an attack with a slow execution. Camus never showed levitation in any manga or using Aurora Execution in mid-air (even a stronger version of Camus like Degel never uses the technique in mid-air).

Saga doesn't use the technique because he doesn't have the power to kill Shaka, who can resist the suicide attack of Ikki to the maximum and miracle mode. Saga has to use Galaxian Explosion against the illusions of Shaka and if Shaka observes the GE a technique does not work twice against a Saint.

No, the fight is real as shown in the manga and they even explain that they can't beat Shaka when he uses Tenbu Horin.

Classic Manga:

Camus: Neither attack nor escape?.
Shura: So we're stuck inside Shaka's spell, huh?.
Saga: But at this rate... Shaka: That's right. You cannot wi.
Shaka: If you wish to defeat me, you have only one move...

Camus: You... you're right. We can't afford to die here fighting Shaka. Shura: We've que already died once. Let's accept the title of cowards... and the mark of traitors.
Saga: It's all for Athena's sake...

If he had also Agyo he should have used it, if he was serious, but he doesn't use it so he wasn't serious.

That Ikki reaching the seventh sense for the first time, has more power than a GE of Saga is false, because otherwise he would not have been defeated by Saga.

According to your reasoning, Shura doesn't have great psychic powers and these are disconnected from the cosmos as you said, so even if the Capricorn gets power ups this doesn't justify why he levitates. So I think that all the saints know how to fly and levitate, who more and who less, when they need them they use them.

The rosary doesn't seal? Well i remembered wrong So if Shaka was serious why he didn't use the Rikudo?

About DD and Aurora : As I said before it has nothing to do with the fact that the aurora needs a stance and the DD no, if necessary the saints immediately use their attacks, like Hyoga against Minos: as soon as the judge lowers the guard the saint immediately uses the 'aurora

The fight was an act

Saga being the strongest Gold saint (which I wholeheartedly believe is completely false since his creation) was retconned. He has no universal feats while everyone else.... It's like an operah meme

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
Saga being the strongest Gold saint (which I wholeheartedly believe is completely false since his creation) was retconned. He has no universal feats while everyone else.... It's like an operah meme
This is also true, poor Saga ƒÿó! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Leonida85 said:
If he had also Agyo he should have used it, if he was serious, but he doesn't use it so he wasn't serious.
That Ikki reaching the seventh sense for the first time, has more power than a GE of Saga is false, because otherwise he would not have been defeated by Saga.

According to your reasoning, Shura doesn't have great psychic powers and these are disconnected from the cosmos as you said, so even if the Capricorn gets power ups this doesn't justify why he levitates. So I think that all the saints know how to fly and levitate, who more and who less, when they need them they use them.

The rosary doesn't seal? Well i remembered wrong So if Shaka was serious why he didn't use the Rikudo?

About DD and Aurora : As I said before it has nothing to do with the fact that the aurora needs a stance and the DD no, if necessary the saints immediately use their attacks, like Hyoga against Minos: as soon as the judge lowers the guard the saint immediately uses the 'aurora

The fight was an act
He doesn't use it because he doesn't need Angyo to defeat Shura, Camus and Saga. And limit their power to not kill them with an attack.

Ikki burning his cosmos to the maximum by the loss of his senses, reaching the seventh sense and miracle mode and using a suicide attack. The protagonists with a miracle and seventh sense are much more powerful than a Gold Saint like Saga, and Ikki uses a suicide attack to try to defeat Shaka and exceed his cosmos. Ikki never reached his maximum strength or miracle mode against Saga.

In addition, Shaka knows the Galaxian Explosion and a technique does not work twice against a Saint.

This is Shura's version of a different universe, he even has a different story and was trained by Izou, he even has skills to create a barrier o kekkai (as the Virgo Saint or Mayura) to separate a place from the beginning of the manga. And he acquires several power up: the blood of Athena, a stronger armor, experience in combat, the power of his master (Izou) and the power of the Underworld (or the power of a god like Hades). No, only some Saints can levitate, and Camus of the main universe is not one of them.

Plot Armor or PIS, because Shaka can kill Saga, Camus and Shura with a technique like Rikudo Rinne.

Hyoga is much more powerful than Camus (Hyoga first acquires the specific posture before using the Auora Execution against Minos in a closed space). The Aurora always needs a specific posture and the Diamond Dust does not. The Diamond Dust is fast movement and the fastest attack of Camus.

The fight is real and Shaka won, even they describe that they can't win against Shaka with Tenbu Horin.

30 years later and this dumb debate is still going. Can't we all just accept that Saga and Shaka are both top tier GS. Trying to find the definitive strongest GS is always cancerous to any SS discussion when you consider the amount of Gold Saints in the franchise and statements for each of them have.

But according to your reasoning the Rikudo would have been enough, so .....

Now we do nothing but run in circles, as I said yesterday:we agree to disagree

for me Shaka vs the three was a farce and for you no, Ikki against Saga had no hope of victory and it was literally atomized, for you it was sent to the boundaries of the universe and has not shown his best, for me the tembu against the holders of the 7th sense is counterproductive because it "strengthens" them, for you it blocks the 'opponent and kills them, for me all saints have psychic powers, some more and some less, for you only some have them etc ...

As i said : we agree to disagree

Have a good day

Leonida85 said:
As i said : we agree to disagree
I agree on this.

But a little clarification. I believe that all Saints (in the main universe) have psychic powers, some basic abilities such as Telepathy and Telekinesis, but some have more and better psychic powers.

Seiya uses telepathy and Shun uses telekinesis, but only Ikki uses illusions
Seiya uses telepathy and Shun uses telekinesis, but only Ikki can directly attack the adversary's mind thousands of miles away.
Aiolia has telekinesis and telepathy, but does not have teleportation, illusions, transdimensional telekinesis, astral projection, levitation, invisibility, etc.

Have a good day.

Sage God Slayer said:
30 years later and this dumb debate is still going. Can't we all just accept that Saga and Shaka are both top tier GS. Trying to find the definitive strongest GS is always cancerous to any SS discussion when you consider the amount of Gold Saints in the franchise and statements for each of them have.
Technically... Saga is currently one of the 3 weakest....

Sage God Slayer said:
Technically... Saga is currently one of the 3 weakest....
Come on now. Via logical scaling, statements and feats he definitely not one of the 3 weakest.

Even his most recent showings of handling both Lightning Telios and Flame with AD and GE while in a nerfed state in Assassin(both of which exceed the limits of human as per Aiolia words which is due to the moves being made via taking L. Bolt and Plasma to perfection via the 9th sense which Aiolia had to do vs Ikki in Assassin) is way more impressive than most showings.

Not even gonna bring up his showing vs sealed Cronus who was > the other sealed Titans like Iapetos who can causally make a universe vs Mu. Or the fact that GE = Photon Burst = Big Bang.

Let's leave this debate at that before we start it up again.

Sage God Slayer said:
Come on now. Via logical scaling, statements and feats he definitely not one of the 3 weakest.

Even his most recent showings of handling both Lightning Telios and Flame with AD and GE while in a nerfed state in Assassin(both of which exceed the limits of human as per Aiolia words which is due to the moves being made via taking L. Bolt and Plasma to perfection via the 9th sense which Aiolia had to do vs Ikki in Assassin) is way more impressive than most showings.

Not even gonna bring up his showing vs sealed Cronus who was > the other sealed Titans like Iapetos who can causally make a universe vs Mu. Or the fact that GE = Photon Burst = Big Bang.

Let's leave this debate at that before we start it up again.
Aiolos only activates the eighth sense and ninth sense when Saga, Deathmask and Shura use the Athena Exclamation.

Saga can only fight with a sealed Cronus and he needs the help of two divine weapons to kill gods: Golden Dagger and Megas Drepanon (Cronus' weapon).

The Photon Burst is more effective and much more powerful than the Galaxian Explosion.

The description of the Photon Burst as a Big Bang is only in the Galaxian Encyclopedia, where the author describes that Galaxian Explosion is only comparable to an exploding galaxy and the Tenma Kofuku is comparable in power to Galaxian Explosion.

First of all that's wrong. Once you attain a sense you always have it. He was just burning his 9th sense to reach a high enough level to use Lightning Void. That fight was to showcase why he was so much stronger than the others in his previous showing because he is a 9th sense user, it doesn't mean he was using the 9th sense for the first time rather it was the first time he was burning it. Aiolia literally shows us he needs to step into the realm of the 9th sense to actually use the same moves vs Ikki.

Wrong. While the Golden Dagger did help and would have finished him off you forget the fact that AD and GE both almost did in Cronus and the Megas was only used once to defend. Also Saga has had the Golden Dagger in his possession for most of his on-screen time so him using it in a fight doesn't mean much.

That's plainly wrong when it couldn't fully kill Coeus but GE was going to kill Astral Cronus if he didn't hide behind the Athena Cloth and Aegis.

We both know that Photon Burst and GE are comparable as said when Aiolia used it against Coeus and GE is base level Galaxy level and a full power or higher cosmo burning one can destroy multiple galaxies and more. GE is also above AD which is known to warp the universe and is a dimension outside of space-time that's akin to it's own universe. And lastly we all know that from showings Tenma Kofuku is not GE level, maybe comparable if Shaka uses it to utmost level.

Photon burst progressively got stronger. Astral Cronus can be scaled to 3-A/High 3-A/ or low 2-C

but i still standby by the fact that Saga being the strongest Gold Saint was retconned. Aldy was the first one to show universal feats too.. Seiya was the first one to show a big bang.. like the 1st battle in the palace of the 12 gold saints to ever happen on panel was Aldy vs Seiya and Seiya awakeend a big bang and was repeatedly stated, but Saga mostly relies on hax from what i observed

anyways, he may not be the weakest, but hes certaintly up there imo (of the classic saints and their showings)

No, Aiolos only activates the ninth sense when he uses the Lightning Void, previously not activating this sense and defeats Saga easily, even destroys Kanon's Golden Hexagram when he increases his strength.

Shura, Saga and Deathmask only describe what is the power of the ninth sense when Aiolos uses Lightning Void.

Aiolos: This destructive power is able to reach the surface!!! The Athena Exclamation will punch through the Underworld.
Aiolos: The combined assault of Three Saints...
Aiolos: Is capable of rending the universe.
Aiolos: There is only one power...
Aiolos: That is capable of opposing this power.
6... 7... 8...
Ninth Sense
Aiolos: Lightning Void
Shura: A power that rivals that of Athena's Exclamation!? did Aiolos...
Shura: Create this all by himself!?.
Saga: It is a power that goes beyond that of humans!!! such a power should not exist.
Deathmask: Goes beyond...!? should not existe...!? could this be...
Deathmask: Something that goes beyond the reach of the eighth sense.. in the realm of the ninth sense!?

Lightning Void (one of Zeus' techniques) is the technique that Aiolos acquires when it reaches the Ninth Sense.

Aiolos (Ninth Sense) >>> Saga, Deathmask (a Gold Saint more powerful than Saga) and Shura (another Gold Saint more powerful than Saga) with Athena Exclamation >>> Aiolos (Seventh Sense) >>> Saga, Kanon, Shura and Deathmask.

Aiolia is really the avatar of Zeus, he never reached the ninth sense (because he is a god and was born with this power) and it was Zeus using Aiolia's body in his battle against Ikki.

With a divine weapon anyone can defeat a god, even a Silver like Ptolemy almost killed Athena with the Golden Arrow, a goddess much more powerful than a sealed Cronus.

With the help of the Golden Dagger that previously damaged Cronus's body. In the next scene, Aiolia fights against a more powerful version of Cronus, when the god obtains his divine weapon and begins to break his seal.

The Photon Burst is much more effective and powerful than the Galaxian Explosion.

The comparison of Saga is exaggerated and even in that scene he describes that the power of his Galaxian Explosion and Photon Burts is comparable to a Supernova, the power to destroy the galaxy.

The maximum power of the Photon Burts is comparable to a big bang (described in the Galaxian Encyclopedia) and goes through the defense to destroy the adversary from inside his body.

The maximum power of Galaxian Explosion is comparable to a supernova or a galactic explosion.

The Tenma Kofuku of a Shaka is comparable to the Galaxian Explosion as described in the Galaxian Encyclopedia is a technique with the power of a supernova or a galactic explosion.

Aldy was the first one to show universal feats too.. Seiya was the first one to show a big bang.. like the 1st battle in the palace of the 12 gold saints to ever happen on panel was Aldy vs Seiya and Seiya awakeend a big bang and was repeatedly stated, but Saga mostly relies on hax from what i observed

anyways, he may not be the weakest, but hes certaintly up there imo (of the classic saints and their showings)
Obviously the big bang of Seiya is an hyperbole, if it were not so, even with 1% of his power, Aldy would have had to crush Sorrento, but so it wasn't.

I think you are overly underestimating Saga.

Isn't it that you're Saga's haters ƒÿÆ ? I Joke of course 😂

Siren Sorrento's power is to weaken an enemy to a point where he can stomp them. How does he know what 1/10th of Aldy's Cosmo is exactly? Seems like too oddly specific of a number don't you think? Especially for someone who might have average to above average intelligence. And it being repeated multiple times, and multi-media cross canon sources also say it was an actual big bang, but only for that moment because they haven't mastered their 7th sense at that time. They only unlocked it briefly.

Nah, I think he's overly hyped, and isn't the strongest Gold saint.

Siren Sorrento's power is to weaken an enemy to a point where he can stomp them. How does he know what 1/10th of Aldy's Cosmo is exactly? Seems like too oddly specific of a number don't you think? Especially for someone who might have average to above average intelligence. And it being repeated multiple times, and multi-media cross canon sources also say it was an actual big bang, but only for that moment because they haven't mastered their 7th sense at that time. They only unlocked it briefly.

Nah, I think he's overly hyped, and isn't the strongest Gold saint.
That specific technique of Sorrento is to reduce the power of the opponent to 1/100th(he himself states so) , and if Aldy literally shook off a big bang level attack, even with 1% of his power he would have to annihilate the opponent. I don't care that it is reiterated that Seiya's attack was of that level, it's just a hyperbole

It is ok that he is not the strongest, that position is of Odisseus now, but certainly not among the weakest.

Odysseus is lack luster imo Even he's overhyped, and all he has is hax. Even Ody would be done in by a GE if it wasn't for hax

How does siren know that it is 1/100th? It's too much of an exact specific and very odd exact number.

I know for now it's just haxxe, but this allows him to keep all the golds at bay.

For the Sorrento attack, I have no idea, you should ask that question to KuruMADa. It's not my fault that the author himself fills his manga with plot holes.

About Odysseus, he literally is "An Immortal Bastard"

He doesn't have any combat-applicable move as of now (Fkin go back and continue ND, Kurumada, it's getting good in my opinion)

All he did is test how determined and loyal the Gold Saints are, and the sleep thingy is his palace's doing, not even his.

Diinou HotHead said:
About Odysseus, he literally is "An Immortal Bastard"
He doesn't have any combat-applicable move as of now (Fkin go back and continue ND, Kurumada, it's getting good in my opinion)

All he did is test how determined and loyal the Gold Saints are, and the sleep thingy is his palace's doing, not even his.
Odysseus can destroy all the cells of the adversary, he can even paralyze and operate the adversary, if he wishes he can break or cut internal organs. It can also dominate the abversary's mind with Hypnotherapy, a skill so powerful that it can affect Saints with great mental resistance and great mental powers such as Shijima and Shion.

The power of the Temple of Ophiuchus is the power of Asclepius or Thirteenth Gold Saint, so he controls Hypnotherapy and can wake up or sleep the Saints. Even Odysseus uses Hypnotherapy in a young Gestalt and was like a weak Silver Saint before acquiring the powers of Asclepius.

The writing of Kurumada in the last chapters (or Next Dimension in general) is mediocre in almost every aspect and the last chapters of Next Dimension are not the exception because they are boring and repetitive.

Ok, I watched the Heaven Chapter Overture movie today, and I need someone to explain me, what the hell happened at the end with Seiya and Saori? Why they appear to not know each other? And how are they alive if Apollo apparently destroyed the universe shortly before that happened?

Crateris Aeson said:
walls of texts
Destroy all cells? But Saints destroy atoms as their most basic thing.

His operation on his opponents are noted as one that can be interrupted, as he told Cain if he doesn't want to get his mind wrecked, he better take him down.

Asclepius' Temple is what causes the Hypnotherapy, and Odysseus can control who'll be affected by it. And that's my point. He can't make people sleep on his own. (Heck, the time with Gestalt was actually him doing some illusion thingy without Gestalt knowing(

Also, it's MY opinion of the writing.

Ionliosite said:
Ok, I watched the Heaven Chapter Overture movie today, and I need someone to explain me, what the hell happened at the end with Seiya and Saori? Why they appear to not know each other? And how are they alive if Apollo apparently destroyed the universe shortly before that happened?
Apparently Apollo didn't destroy it.

He just erased their memories.

I think it was explained in his Notes Section.

Diinou HotHead said:
Destroy all cells? But Saints destroy atoms as their most basic thing.

His operation on his opponents are noted as one that can be interrupted, as he told Cain if he doesn't want to get his mind wrecked, he better take him down.

Asclepius' Temple is what causes the Hypnotherapy, and Odysseus can control who'll be affected by it. And that's my point. He can't make people sleep on his own. (Heck, the time with Gestalt was actually him doing some illusion thingy without Gestalt knowing(

Also, it's MY opinion of the writing.
This does not matter, because the power of Odysseus cannot be stopped by the Saints and passes his armor.

The characters that dominate the cosmos have different abilities, not only destroy atoms and some techniques have a different effect on the body of the abversary, a good example is the Royal Demon Rose that poison the opponent, the Restriction that damages the nervous system of the abversary or the Black Ryusei Ken that poisons the opponent's blood.

In addition, Odysseus can not only use Hypnotherapy and destroy the cells causing an Apoptosis in the body of the abversary, because he can make that Ox suffer all the pain of the old fractures and wounds of his body.

Odysseus also shows the power to destroy Shion's Crystal Wall with one finger.

The operation cannot be interrupted, because Odysseus paralyzes Cain / Abel, therefore, he cannot defend himself from the operation and removes Abel from Cain's body.

The second attack Odysseus is only a test for Cain, so it does not paralyze him first. Odysseus doesn't want to kill the Gold Saints.

NO, it is the power of the Odysseus revived as the Thirteenth Gold Saint that causes Hypnotherapy throughout the Sanctuary, the Temples have no powers or cosmos because they are lifeless objects (the Sagittarius Temple only has the cosmos that Aiolos places in his testament, because the Temple does not have its own cosmos, the testament that travels in time and deflects Gestal's arrow is the power of Aiolos, the Saints can place cosmos in the Temples and other objects to create barriers and protect the Temple or Athena in their absence), and Odysseus can use Hypnotherapy even as a Silver Saint. The Hypnotherapy is not only the power to sleep the adversary, the Hypnotherapy can manipulate the mind of the abversary, he manipulates Shijima's mind to make him see an illusion and manipulates Gestalt's mind to make him believe that his body was combined with his horse.

Ionliosite said:
Apollo destroys the universe, but Seiya and Athena resist Apollo's attack and fight in the void (the nothing). Seiya burns his cosmo to infinity, but he cannot defeat Apollo and can only damage his face. Apollo restores the universe and forgives humanity, because Seiya showed him the strength and determination of the humans (with his last attack can scratch the face of Apollo), but Apollo punishes Seiya and Athena and makes them forget their history together (the punishment was to forget their love).

Diinou HotHead said:
Apparently Apollo didn't destroy it.

He just erased their memories.

I think it was explained in his Notes Section.
No, Matthew Schroeder explains in the note that the information that some people try to use to refute the feat shown by Apollo in the movie is false and the magazine only indicates that the end of the movie is different from the original idea of the author.

In the original idea of Kurumada, Athena would plead with Apollon to save the lives to Seiya and the Bronze Saints and the god grants his wish but erases the memory of the Bronze Saints (Athena and the Bronze Saints do not fight against Apollo in the original idea of the author for the movie, the final enemy of the movie is Artemis not Apollo), but in the movie created by Toei Animation the ending is completely different, because Athena and Seiya challenge and fight against Apollo in the last scene and Apollo only stops when Seiya damages his face and shows the strength and determination of humanity, that's why Kurumada removed the movie from the main universe (because the screenwriter and director completely rewrote the script of the movie) and replaces the movie with Next Dimension.

I have the original manga in Italian, Starcomics edition, I can take pictures and post them.

But you will have to wait a few days, I am away from home.

Back