• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Discussion Thread (IV)

Toei is actually cooking?
Toei raises the characters' levels too much, for example in the DBS anime, Zamasu is a 4D being who completely transformed a 2-C Universe (unlike Zamasu in the manga who only has his immortality intact)

In Toei Seiya, he chested Gods and got up every time, he chested a being that obliterated a Universe in front of him ( Apollo to be clearer), while in the manga there was no abnormal phenomenon

Is there any implication he'll be rated as high as he was in comparison to Athena in the Manga like in the movie?
Not really. We don't know much about how Heaven Saga will play out.
Though, if you're looking for some nice feats, look to DW and GR
Pontos erasing the constellations and DW having casual FTL Golds was definitely something
Plus DW is arguably the best spin off

image0.jpg

AE support + fate hax

It sucks that I can't comment on DB threads for a while, which means I cannot talk to most of the people I already know, and have to look into other threads. It's like going to a different school and having to make friends from scratch, which I sucked at

Back