• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Discussion Thread (IV)

I found couple of good fan arts of my favorite ship in Saint Seiya online, credit goes to locofuria:
saori_x_seiya_kiss_by_locofuria_d6qb9j1-350t.jpg

saori_x_seiya_kiss_2_by_locofuria_d7gcfc1-fullview.jpg

saori_x_seiya_2_by_locofuria_d7jp4ol-pre.jpg

seiya_x_saori_first_time_by_locofuria_d8lui05-400t.jpg

saori_x_seiya_3_by_locofuria_d7lcmyw-fullview.jpg

saori_x_seiya_4_by_locofuria_d8cl8s3-350t.jpg

saori_x_seiya_by_locofuria_d6qb9dy-350t.jpg

saori_x_seiya_walking_in_the_garden_by_locofuria_d7vmndo-350t.jpg

saori_x_seiya_kiss_3_by_locofuria_d8i74ag-pre.jpg

seiya_x_saori___omega_by_locofuria_dbi85zz-350t.jpg

Nah, gotta know when to put something to rest, however Next Dimension ends should be the closing curtain for the canon story. I genuinely want a cheesy happy ending where Seiya recovers, all the gods' shenanigans against humanity are done so Saori can move on to live a happy and normal life as a normal human, and Seiya and Shaina grow up and have a family together. KINO
I don’t mean to offend you, but that honestly sounds like the worse possible ending to this story.

ND is better off never happening if that’s the case.

One question, do we have a direct statement that the cosmos is the soul?

I feel that some are similar but others give the feeling that the cosmos is not the Soul

I feel that some are similar but others give the feeling that the cosmos is not the Soul
I really wanted to know too, but the energies that I know are all directly connected with soul/mind, like Ki, Chakra and other energies.

I really wanted to know too, but the energies that I know are all directly connected with soul/mind, like Ki, Chakra and other energies.

It is not the soul, but it is connected/linked as is with the mind/consciousness well.

Ngl, that whole plan for shion and the others to kill her was pretty half baked. Shes way stronger than them, and could wipe them out easily if she so chose to. It seems more likely hades wanted to thin out the saint numbers. Also, if they reached Athena’s chamber, they could have taken the golden dagger at the popes place.
Let's remember that Athena is good and an extremist pacifist, she will never try to attack to kill anyone and only fights to defend others, so at least it could be assumed that the Specters could use this to their advantage and catch Athena off guard and kill her (something similar to what happened with the random Mariner who kidnapped her at the beginning of Poseidon). Also the plan to use the Gold Saints was Ker's, not Hades, he wasn't even in the Underworld at the time (even Rada and the others wonder who was on the throne at the time, if Hades wasn't there, but Pandora just ignores it), but what you say makes sense, since Ker always sought to reduce the number of Saints, that's why she introduced the Lemur into the Sanctuary and left Kanon alive to cause a conflict between Athena and Poseidon's forces, and reduce the number of them. Also, I guess she expected Shion, as Pope, to know some way to kill a god, and this would solve the problems with this new concept that Kurumada is introducing in his story, although there are still other parts that cause problems and we will have to see how Kurumada solves them.

Saint Seiya level 1 I see, I actually predict the future lol
All thinks to native Japanese speakers, and changes to the tiering system and also the new tier 2 stuff has been taken into account

but in all seriousness there will be separation of universes here. G stuff will be G stuff. Classic stuff will be classic stuff

All thinks to native Japanese speakers, and changes to the tiering system and also the new tier 2 stuff has been taken into account

but in all seriousness there will be separation of universes here. G stuff will be G stuff. Classic stuff will be classic stuff
At last! Hehehe, I can't wait to see the changes.

And where did you find most of Saint Seiya scans in English, because most of the Saint Seiya stuff's in portuguese if i remember correctly

At last! Hehehe, I can't wait to see the changes.
it might be a bit longer than i was hoping for though. Im sick and the meds im on are doing weird stuff to me, and im trying to find balanace with a new job but it is coming soon.

all i have to do is add in scans/links and proof read it then develop the CRT.

There are some scans in Spanish on some profiles, what I saw was Hades, but I remember some, I think this should be changed to English, so that everyone can understand

And where did you find most of Saint Seiya scans in English, because most of the Saint Seiya stuff's in portuguese if i remember correctly
tbh used the other languages as a references point to find interesting statements and feats. then i got the raws and had a native japanese speaker to look over them because i have had problems in the past with about every language being wrong.

English, Spanish, protuguese, Italian, french, ive encounteres translation sproblems with them before.

it might be a bit longer than i was hoping for though. Im sick and the meds im on are doing weird stuff to me, and im trying to find balanace with a new job but it is coming soon.

all i have to do is add in scans/links and proof read it then develop the CRT.
Little brother, just rest and get better, everything will be fine! Soon you get a balance in the new job, calmly everything goes well.

Cronos' tier has been a hot topic for a while now. Both because of mistranslations and the general feat being possibly hax. There hasn't been a downgrade CRT because nobody bothered to yet really

Cronos' tier has been a hot topic for a while now. Both because of mistranslations and the general feat being possibly hax. There hasn't been a downgrade CRT because nobody bothered to yet really
That I thought as much, but what's with the whole he actually is legit news that your excited about?

But new evidence has come to light that could place him at that tier via more solid reasoning, though again we are waiting on the canon split CRT before changing anything major.

Back