• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Various saint seiya changes

I’d like to change a variety of things here and there about the verse.

Agree: DeathofLems(neutral on 2-A), TurtleGod, Cindrallig, Rize, Ruffy(disagrees with 2-A), SsjGemini(disagrees with 2-A)
Disagree:
Neutral:

First, every single 20th gold saint has a feat of sending their soul and Cosmo back in time. In addition, Aiolos was able to teleport his message in a wall to the past, and Shaka battled his predecessor by time traveling his soul.
cachedImage.png

“The souls of the Golden saints, now deceased, protect me beyond time and space”. For context, they are uniting their powers after traveling 200 years into the past.
IMG_2462.jpg

Athena also has a feat of sending her Cosmo back in time.
IMG_5080.jpg

So dead 7th sense users can time travel their soul and Cosmo, and Gods can do the same, but without having to be dead. I believe this is Low multi range. Oh, and Bfr. Prob doesn’t work on living things tho, as even Gods not named Chronos can’t make living things time travel.

In addition, Hades has a statement by Hypnos of going to destroy everything, which includes a space that transcends time, and contains every single past or future timeline as a nebula within the Universe.
9897237_1456_1048_201403.jpeg

IMG_4371.png

How do I know each past or future is its own timeline and not just part of the same timeline? Well, Chronos attempts to send Athena through one of the nebula which leads to the end of time, and Andromeda Shun saves her, pulling her out. Chronos comments that he pulled her out of a dimension. In addition, the past and future have their own time axis, separate from one another.
9897257_728_1065_130182.jpeg

ZU2jbrd_d.webp

Although rn the cosmology is 2-A, Hades would have above baseline 2-A ap with above baseline 2-A range, seeing as he can destroy a space that not only contains a 2-A cosmology, but is stated to also transcend it. And the cosmology would have to be upgraded to above 2-A. This seems pretty consistent with how he’s said to be comparable to Zeus, who is 2-A via defeating Cronos. Zeus is still stronger tho. This scales to all God tiers except the weaker ones, like Thanatos, and Hypnos.
Saint-15-0262.jpg

“Quickly, the pegasus, stop him, otherwise this world will disappear... Me and you… everything will disappear…

IMG_4317.jpg

For context, Hypnos is afraid that Hades will be pissed when Seiya reaches his body, and thus will destroy everything.

In addition, All golds saints should also have Immeasurable LS, for lifting a scale heavier then the firmament, which is the Universe, which as shown above, contains galaxies that are timelines. All titans and gods would also have this, as they can lift the Universe for thousands of years, as Atlas has been lifting it ever since the end of the titanomachia.
latest

latest

While a firmament usually means the sky, every star is noted to exist within it, denoting it refers to the Universe.

Finally, I’d like to add a weakness to Seiya and remove one from him. He’s very hesitant to fight women, and I think the fact his profile noted he can’t breathe in space is kinda stupid.

Conclusion - 7th sense users:Limited Time Travel, Limited BFR, Low Multi range, and Immeasurable LS.
All Gods:Limited Time Travel, Limited BFR, and Immeasurable LS that scales above the 7th sense users.
Strongest gods:the above stuff and above baseline 2-A AP,dura, and range.
The Main bronze saints:2-C ap,striking, and dura with Libra weapons.
Change Seiyas weaknesses.

Last edited:
Oh and also
Id also like to add the Libra Shield as optional equipment for seiya,
40_322778_1024_1536.jpeg

Libra twin rods as optional equipment for Shun,
26_386921_1024_1536.jpeg

Libra Tonfas for Hyoga
20313414_898_1300_1254129.jpeg

Libra spear and shield for Ikki
29_318639_1024_1536.jpeg

32_308735_1024_1536.jpeg

Gold Cloths as optional equipment for all the 5 bronzes, not just seiya.
06_867734_2048_1536.jpeg

Counted. Side note, I just realized how painful it is scrolling all the way to the bottom to edit the vote count

Everything looks fine to me but neutral on 2A everything else is okay

Last edited:
I see. What exactly about my argument do you disagree with? Several sources imply or say that Athena.Hades,Zeus, and Poseidon are all comparable to one another, with Zeus being the strongest. Since Zeus is 2-A, I think it would be consistent that the others are too.

Disagree on the 2-A scaling. Even if we were to assume the "nebulas" lead to actual different timelines (this still isn't properly explained or made to make sense with the plot of changing the past), Chronos' lake is simply a place on Olympus which is on planet Earth, said "nebulas" are simply portals that lead to different eras, the lake itself doesn't contain actual universes within it as some 2-A structure.

There's also the fact that Hypnos is evidently referring to the destruction of the World of Dead that would get set off if Hades was defeated (hence why he says "this world"), Hades destroying the Earth or Universe is disgustingly out of character, even if enraged. As a matter of fact, Seiya made him livid by not just simply reaching his body, but actually delivering a serious wound to it, and he still considered nothing of the sort because it goes against everything he stands for as a god.

As for 2-A via scaling to Zeus and Cronos, I believe @Lancelot_de_Cancer and I have already explained in the discussion thread why the 2-A rating in general is misconceived and should be removed, perhaps this thread can work towards finally doing that instead since it's on the topic now.

The time travel, BFR, range additions look fine though.

Chronos' lake is simply a place on Olympus which is on planet Earth,
Considering that Athena had to warp space and time to get to Olympus, it’s definitely not just some mundane location. It seems way more likely to be something more similar to the underworld, since it’s so hard to reach. Also, Hades ikki being a threat to Olympus is treated by Zeus as some Avengers level threat.
There's also the fact that Hypnos is evidently referring to the destruction of the World of Dead that would get set off if Hades was defeated (hence why he says "this world"), Hades destroying the Earth or Universe is disgustingly out of character, even if enraged. As a matter of fact, Seiya made him livid by not just simply reaching his body, but actually delivering a serious wound to it, and he still considered nothing of the sort because it goes against everything he stands for as a god.
Here’s the thing, after saying “this world” he reiterates that everything will be destroyed. He is clarifying that when he says the world, he is means all things. And I agree this destruction is highly out of character, as evidenced when Seiya does reach Hades, hades doesn’t destroy anything, or even imply he’s gonna kill Hypnos. Hypnos definitely misjudged his emotions. However, this does not mean he is overestimating Hades. Destroying Elysium, earth, or anything else is not something Hades would ever do but, it has no bearing on the scale of destruction hades could reach.

Disagree on the 2-A scaling. Even if we were to assume the "nebulas" lead to actual different timelines (this still isn't properly explained or made to make sense with the plot of changing the past), Chronos' lake is simply a place on Olympus which is on planet Earth, said "nebulas" are simply portals that lead to different eras, the lake itself doesn't contain actual universes within it as some 2-A structure.
I'm a bit too busy with irl stuff to look over the whole OP and things here, but for this here, it's confirmed in several small instances that the "galaxies/nebulas" we see are "timelines" there straight up stated in Japanese raws to be "different timelines." If you were to use the Kanji to say "time axis" instead of timelines then A those sentence make less sense and B wed end up with High 1-B universe in Saint Seiya lol

this still isn't properly explained or made to make sense with the plot of changing the past)
I’ve been thinking about this also. Assuming I’m correct about the different times being different timelines, it would heavily imply that there is only 1 Version of Hades sword in the setting. Ngl tho, the fact that gold saints can attack the past really makes it weird how they Keep barely winning the holy wars. But on the topic of Multiversal singularity gods, Considering that Dark wings and the G franchise also have evidence in favor of this, I’m leaning towards that interpretation . Especially since Chronos is said to be the father of Zeus, and well, he’s definitely a Multiversal singularity. So unless he had infinite Zeus children, there’s only 1 Zeus,Hades, and thus 1 version of the sword. Which means that Athenas plan kinda makes sense.

I see. What exactly about my argument do you disagree with? Several sources imply or say that Athena.Hades,Zeus, and Poseidon are all comparable to one another, with Zeus being the strongest. Since Zeus is 2-A, I think it would be consistent that the others are too.

As for 2-A via scaling to Zeus and Cronos, I believe @Lancelot_de_Cancer and I have already explained in the discussion thread why the 2-A rating in general is misconceived and should be removed, perhaps this thread can work towards finally doing that instead since it's on the topic now.

The time travel, BFR, range additions look fine though.

Oh and about Kronos being 2-A, evidence from GR, and Gigantomachia(which kuru cowrote if anyone’s wondering), suggests that Gods embody that which they are the deity of. (Heck, sho also heavily ties Eris to conflict itself) For example, Pontos is referred to as both as “the sea” or “the Black Sea”. This would imply Kronos is the embodiment of time, which GA and GR shows is made up of infinite universes. Plus, it seems very likely that G Kronos is the same as ND Chronos. Both being time deities that are the father of Zeus. Thus, ND Chronos’ 2-A rating would also scale to Zeus.

Considering that Athena had to warp space and time to get to Olympus, it’s definitely not just some mundane location. It seems way more likely to be something more similar to the underworld, since it’s so hard to reach. Also, Hades ikki being a threat to Olympus is treated by Zeus as some Avengers level threat.
It's directly stated to be on Earth, warping space can involve movement akin to teleportation. If we're referencing TIme Odyssey (Hades Ikki) then this is even clearer to be the case, because the plot is kicked off by the fact it would be affected by the Greatest Eclipse and plunged into darkness.

And that's just one point, the more cut and dry point here would be the fact that the "Nebulas" are simply portals, not actual universes contained within it to constitute as a 2-A structure.
Here’s the thing, after saying “this world” he reiterates that everything will be destroyed. He is clarifying that when he says the world, he is means all things. And I agree this destruction is highly out of character, as evidenced when Seiya does reach Hades, hades doesn’t destroy anything, or even imply he’s gonna kill Hypnos. Hypnos definitely misjudged his emotions. However, this does not mean he is overestimating Hades. Destroying Elysium, earth, or anything else is not something Hades would ever do but, it has no bearing on the scale of destruction hades could reach.
I don't think he necessarily misjudged his emotions (after all he knows Hades better than most, having served him since the beginning of time0, it's much more likely that he was worried about the consequences of them destroying Hades completely, which as we've seen resulted in the destruction of that world and fits exactly the situation he described.
25a80c19e8cc9e1580421d186c880347.png

It'd be odd for him to be thinking "oh shit, Hades'll destroy the universe if they reach his body", and yet moments later when they do reach his body and he revives to take action, no such worry's on his mind at all and he's just back to rambling about the Greatest Eclipse. Evidently, the destruction of his body is what he was worried about.

"Everything" is a very vague, contextual phrase based on perspective/POV of the speaker in moment.
ca8fbf226cf150e637dc1298c3eaeeff.png

For example, here they obviously do not mean all of reality will be destroyed. It's a very context and in the moment perspective based phrase.

Oh and about Kronos being 2-A, evidence from GR, and Gigantomachia(which kuru cowrote if anyone’s wondering), suggests that Gods embody that which they are the deity of. (Heck, sho also heavily ties Eris to conflict itself) For example, Pontos is referred to as both as “the sea” or “the Black Sea”. This would imply Kronos is the embodiment of time, which GA and GR shows is made up of infinite universes. Plus, it seems very likely that G Kronos is the same as ND Chronos. Both being time deities that are the father of Zeus. Thus, ND Chronos’ 2-A rating would also scale to Zeus.
No man, stop confusing Cronos from episode G with Chronos from ND, they are not the same, there are differences even in the names and both verses have each one being portrayed as being time, there is not only one God of time, but yes several (two to be exact, because the Saturn doesn't count, lol)

I think that Hypnos’ line calling them fools for awakening hades demonstrates that everything that he’s worried about is a direct consequence of Hades being up and about. And uh yeah, he’s prob not that worried about his own body getting destroyed by Hades since he’s literally half a sentence away from death.

I agree it’s pov based. The thing, Hypnos is a powerful entity, who’s relatively high on the verses totem pole. Thus, everything to him would be a lot different then everything to the saints, who all likely don’t even know about the nebulas and the Lake. Hypnos however, is very close to an Olympian as you’ve said, who for all intents and purposes, should be perfectly knowledgeable of the Lake.

And that's just one point, the more cut and dry point here would be the fact that the "Nebulas" are simply portals, not actual universes contained within it to constitute as a 2-A structure.
Chronos calls the Nebula itself a dimension.

No man, stop confusing Cronos from episode G with Chronos from ND, they are not the same, there are differences even in the names and both verses have each one being portrayed as being time, there is not only one God of time, but yes several (two to be exact, because the Saturn doesn't count, lol)
them both being the father of Zeus, who happen to have very similar names and abilities Is what makes me think otherwise.
Also, my point is, Hades would scale to ND Chronos due to Zeus. Regardless of if Kronos is the same or different then Chronos, we Know Zeus beat his father, which in ND is Chronos. And we know Hades is not significantly weaker then Zeus.

Last edited:
them both being the father of Zeus, who happen to have very similar names and abilities Is what makes me think otherwise.
Also, my point is, Hades would scale to ND Chronos due to Zeus. Regardless of if Kronos is the same or different then Chronos, we Know Zeus beat his father, which in ND is Chronos. And we know Hades is not significantly weaker then Zeus.
Just a question, is it stated anywhere that Zeus defeated Chronos ND in canon work? I don't remember having any quotes like that throughout the series.

Alright so the time travel and bfr additions sound perfectly fine.
But 2-A off of Hypnos' statement does seem unreliable. We see that upon his death the realms he created collapsed, so it could be referring to those worlds only.
As for the whole Olympus thing, the problem arises out of the exact location of that space. It looks to be on Earth, though that would mean that all of time-space is located on the planet which would be very wonky. It could be that it's somehow an adjacent realm on Earth, much like say the UW, which has a similar issue of somehow fitting a river that's supposedly light-years in length within a small rocky planet. Obviously the lifting strengh ratings would be reliant on how we interpret Olympus and the lake of time in general so skimming through the official website and author statements for clarification might help. Which will get removed when G becomes seperate a seperate continuity anyway
And yes, Zeus is the Supreme god, recognized as such in both ND and G, so whatever we tier Cronus scales to him. As for wether or not ND Cronus is the Titan, he was called Zeus's father and I believe Dohko called the Cronus of TO the Titan King and he was supposed to be the same as ND Cronus. Those were my initial 2 cents anyway, I'll post the relevant scans when I have the time.

I think that Hypnos’ line calling them fools for awakening hades demonstrates that everything that he’s worried about is a direct consequence of Hades being up and about. And uh yeah, he’s prob not that worried about his own body getting destroyed by Hades since he’s literally half a sentence away from death.
And yet, moments later when he sees that Hades is really up and about, there doesn't seem to be any sort of "Hades will destroy the universe" worries on his mind and he's back to gloating about the Greatest Eclipse, even though nothing had happened for a concern like that to have been alleviated so suddenly, as if it was never a thing in the first place. He was worried about Hades' body being destroyed thus destroying "this world" or the World of the Dead, which is actually described to have the threat of destruction here.
I agree it’s pov based. The thing, Hypnos is a powerful entity, who’s relatively high on the verses totem pole. Thus, everything to him would be a lot different then everything to the saints, who all likely don’t even know about the nebulas and the Lake. Hypnos however, is very close to an Olympian as you’ve said, who for all intents and purposes, should be perfectly knowledgeable of the Lake.
It doesn't matter what he does or doesn't know about as a whole for his POV here, but what is actually being referred to in the moment. The Gold Saints know of the existence of the entire universe, but this does not mean they meant that the AE would destroy the entire universe, it's completely context and POV based on the situation at hand. In this case, nothing indicates he meant the entire universe, and on the contrary multiple things deconfirm that notion, and the story itself gives other direct context to that statement, which is the destruction of the World of the Dead.
Chronos calls the Nebula itself a dimension.
In the raw he never calls it a dimension, he simply says 時空へ消しとぶ "disappeared into space-time." I recall noting a similar kind of error in another discussion where the English fantranslation changed a mention of general space-time to dimension.
bcac39e73fec6fe1184b3f10fe245e48.png

Although even if he had, this would not mean the nebula itself is a dimension, because he never says anything like that, and it would only be a mention of how Shun saved Saori from the dimension. We already know the Nebulas are simply portals that lead to other periods of time and a statement like that wouldn't contradict it, since that's where it leads. If someone gets thrown down a well and get rescued through the hole that leads into it and it's said they were rescued from there, this does not mean the entrance to the well is the well itself.
d65e14db44250f67f1ca6f2637d06beb.jpg

f0a3e0c193835feb7938b8090392eb4f.png

The nebulas are confirmed to be doors to other time periods, they themselves aren't actual universes/points in time or something like that, which doesn't make any sense because they're nothing like literal colored red psuedo nebula resembling objects like these portals are seen to be, and the simple fact that these nebula portals are contained on and exist in a lake on the planet Earth.

Last edited:
I disagree with the 2-A stuff and by extension the immeasurable lifting strength.

I don’t mind limited time travel for 8th sense users given Shaka and the other Golds did post wailing wall, but not for 7th sense. I’m not sure if that’s a typo or I’ve missed something.

as for the optional equipment, at this point we may as well just as Libra weapons as optional equipment for all the main cast and golds, but idk the rules and standards for optional equipment so idrk.

also something to note, Chronos from ND and Cronus from G are actually considered the same character as per that CRT that is yet to be applied, Chronos’ profile should actually be deleted and should have been now for a while.

That’s fair, is that because every single timeline would contain an Olympus and thus a lake? If so, I don’t think that’s the case. I’m pretty sure evidence suggests there’s only 1 Olympus in the cosmology.

That’s fair, is that because every single timeline would contain an Olympus and thus a lake? If so, I don’t think that’s the case. I’m pretty sure evidence suggests there’s only 1 Olympus in the cosmology.
if there's only 1 olympus then I guess my issues would be resolved barring any translation issues of course

i don't think hes refferring to that but

it goes
Universe > Galaxies (are universes too) > Nebulas (are universes too) > Universe > Galaxies (are universes too) > Nebulas (are universes too) >Universe > Galaxies (are universes too) > Nebulas (are universes too) >Universe > Galaxies (are universes too) > Nebulas (are universes too) >Universe > Galaxies (are universes too) > Nebulas (are universes too) >Universe > Galaxies (are universes too) > Nebulas (are universes too) >Universe > Galaxies (are universes too) > Nebulas (are universes too) >Universe > Galaxies (are universes too) > Nebulas (are universes too) >Universe > Galaxies (are universes too) > Nebulas (are universes too) >Universe > Galaxies (are universes too) > Nebulas (are universes too) >Universe > Galaxies (are universes too) > Nebulas (are universes too) >Universe > Galaxies (are universes too) > Nebulas (are universes too) >Universe > Galaxies (are universes too) > Nebulas (are universes too) > ad Infinium
this is because every universe would hold a universe within it.

At which point makes the whole cosmology High 1-B because there is qualitive superiority in sizing between each one.

if there's only 1 olympus then I guess my issues would be resolved barring any translation issues of course
Well, here’s the thing. Dark Wings shows there’s a single Athena in the cosmology. G implies there being single versions of more than a few gods like Zeus. Obviously, Chronos in ND is a single deity, and his son Zeus again, would be singular. Thus, 1 Olympus In the whole cosmology.

Eu gostaria de mudar uma variedade de coisas aqui e ali sobre o versículo.

Concordo: DeathofLems(neutro em 2-A), TurtleGod, Cindrallig, Rize, Ruffy(discorda com 2-A), SsjGemini(discorda com 2-A)
Discordo:
Neutro:

Primeiro, todo santo de 20º ouro tem a façanha de enviar sua alma e Cosmo de volta no tempo. Além disso, Aiolos foi capaz de teletransportar sua mensagem em uma parede para o passado, e Shaka lutou contra seu predecessor viajando no tempo com sua alma.
cachedImage.png

“As almas dos santos de ouro, já falecidos, protegem-me além do tempo e do espaço”. Para contextualizar, eles estão unindo seus poderes depois de viajar 200 anos no passado.
IMG_2462.jpg

9897969_1456_1031_354752.jpeg
9897969_1456_1031_354752.jpeg

Athena também tem a façanha de enviar seu Cosmo de volta no tempo.
IMG_5080.jpg

Assim, os usuários mortos do 7º sentido podem viajar no tempo com sua alma e Cosmo, e os Deuses podem fazer o mesmo, mas sem ter que estar morto. Eu acredito que esta é a multifaixa baixa. Ah, e Bfr. Prob não funciona em coisas vivas, já que mesmo Deuses não chamados de Chronos não podem fazer coisas vivas viajarem no tempo.

Além disso, Hades tem uma declaração de Hypnos de destruir tudo, o que inclui um espaço que transcende o tempo e contém cada linha do tempo passada ou futura como uma nebulosa dentro do Universo.
9897237_1456_1048_201403.jpeg

IMG_4371.png

Como sei que cada passado ou futuro é sua própria linha do tempo e não apenas parte da mesma linha do tempo? Bem, Chronos tenta enviar Athena através de uma das nebulosas que levam ao fim dos tempos, e Andrômeda Shun a salva, puxando-a para fora. Chronos comenta que a tirou de uma dimensão . Além disso, o passado e o futuro têm seu próprio eixo temporal, separados um do outro.
9897257_728_1065_130182.jpeg

9897290_728_1066_122265.jpeg

9897301_728_1067_122653.jpeg

ZU2jbrd_d.webp

Embora rn a cosmologia seja 2-A, Hades teria acima da linha de base 2-A ap com acima da linha de base 2-A, visto que ele pode destruir um espaço que não apenas contém uma cosmologia 2-A, mas também a transcende. . E a cosmologia teria que ser atualizada para acima de 2-A. Isso parece bastante consistente com a forma como ele é comparável a Zeus, que é 2-A ao derrotar Cronos. Zeus ainda é mais forte. Isso escala para todos os níveis de Deus, exceto os mais fracos, como Thanatos e Hypnos.
Saint-15-0262.jpg

“Rápido, pégaso, detenha-o, caso contrário este mundo desaparecerá... Eu e você... tudo desaparecerá...

IMG_4317.jpg

Para contextualizar, Hypnos tem medo de que Hades fique chateado quando Seiya alcançar seu corpo e, assim, destruirá tudo.

Além disso, todos os santos de ouro também deveriam ter LS Imensurável, por erguer uma escala mais pesada que o firmamento, que é o Universo, que como mostrado acima, contém galáxias que são linhas do tempo. Todos os titãs e deuses também teriam isso, pois podem erguer o Universo por milhares de anos, como Atlas o tem levantado desde o fim da titanomachia.
latest

latest

Enquanto um firmamento geralmente significa o céu, cada estrela existe dentro dele, denotando que se refere ao Universo.

Finalmente, gostaria de adicionar uma fraqueza a Seiya e remover uma dele. Ele é muito hesitante em lutar com mulheres, e acho que o fato de seu perfil notar que ele não consegue respirar no espaço é meio estúpido.

Conclusão - Usuários do 7º sentido: viagem no tempo limitada, BFR limitado, baixo alcance múltiplo e LS imensurável.
Todos os Deuses: Viagem no Tempo Limitada, BFR Limitada e LS Imensurável que escala acima dos usuários do 7º sentido.
Deuses mais fortes: o material acima e acima da linha de base 2-A AP, dura e alcance.
Os principais santos de bronze: 2-C ap, impressionante e dura com armas de Libra.
Mude as fraquezas de Seiya.
I believe that Saint Seiya Cosmology should be updated here. I agree that the Saints can cross other timelines, the 12 Gold Saints did this, Aiolos also did this to leave his will, Shaka also did this to fight Shijima, although it was in astral form, in Saint Seiya's taizen it says that he can travel in time and space, that is, we have here not only lines, but facts proven in the Manga. About Hades, he actually sustains the Underworld with his cosmos, it's not that he would destroy everything, Hypnos knew that if Hades was defeated there, the entire Underworld would go down.

Back