• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Discussion Thread (IV)

Saint Seiya level 1 I see, I actually predict the future lol
All thinks to native Japanese speakers, and changes to the tiering system and also the new tier 2 stuff has been taken into account

but in all seriousness there will be separation of universes here. G stuff will be G stuff. Classic stuff will be classic stuff

All thinks to native Japanese speakers, and changes to the tiering system and also the new tier 2 stuff has been taken into account

but in all seriousness there will be separation of universes here. G stuff will be G stuff. Classic stuff will be classic stuff
At last! Hehehe, I can't wait to see the changes.

And where did you find most of Saint Seiya scans in English, because most of the Saint Seiya stuff's in portuguese if i remember correctly

At last! Hehehe, I can't wait to see the changes.
it might be a bit longer than i was hoping for though. Im sick and the meds im on are doing weird stuff to me, and im trying to find balanace with a new job but it is coming soon.

all i have to do is add in scans/links and proof read it then develop the CRT.

There are some scans in Spanish on some profiles, what I saw was Hades, but I remember some, I think this should be changed to English, so that everyone can understand

And where did you find most of Saint Seiya scans in English, because most of the Saint Seiya stuff's in portuguese if i remember correctly
tbh used the other languages as a references point to find interesting statements and feats. then i got the raws and had a native japanese speaker to look over them because i have had problems in the past with about every language being wrong.

English, Spanish, protuguese, Italian, french, ive encounteres translation sproblems with them before.

it might be a bit longer than i was hoping for though. Im sick and the meds im on are doing weird stuff to me, and im trying to find balanace with a new job but it is coming soon.

all i have to do is add in scans/links and proof read it then develop the CRT.
Little brother, just rest and get better, everything will be fine! Soon you get a balance in the new job, calmly everything goes well.

Cronos' tier has been a hot topic for a while now. Both because of mistranslations and the general feat being possibly hax. There hasn't been a downgrade CRT because nobody bothered to yet really

Cronos' tier has been a hot topic for a while now. Both because of mistranslations and the general feat being possibly hax. There hasn't been a downgrade CRT because nobody bothered to yet really
That I thought as much, but what's with the whole he actually is legit news that your excited about?

But new evidence has come to light that could place him at that tier via more solid reasoning, though again we are waiting on the canon split CRT before changing anything major.

if Uranus is 2-A then at the very least Cronus and Zeus are 2-A
maybe Amaterasu as well, but she'll likely never have a profile

I really disagree with that, they are too different and different works
You can make a CRT about it. You should likely wait for the canon CRT though because it might change stuff to where you need to do another CRT about the topic.
In any case, I don't really see any contradiction, G gods have ethereal forms so Chronos being formless isn't a contradiction imo

You can make a CRT about it. You should likely wait for the canon CRT though because it might change stuff to where you need to do another CRT about the topic.
In any case, I don't really see any contradiction, G gods have ethereal forms so Chronos being formless isn't a contradiction imo
Too tired to do a simple thing, but my little sister said she was going to separate canon derivatives, like DBGT, DBH, and DBX

If this were accepted, several Multiverses would be low 1-C here on the wiki, as is the case with DBH, among others, I don't think it works like that, so far I'm trying to understand how Ben 10 also got low 1-C
actually its a real thing. Infinite number of multiverses would mean there is an uncountably infinite number of universes which equates to an unctounably infinity thus 5D Cosmology.

The only problem that im aware of is that you need to prove that the multiverses are separated.

I can't speak for DBH or Ben 10 though. idk them that well.

actually its a real thing. Infinite number of multiverses would mean there is an uncountably infinite number of universes which equates to an unctounably infinity thus 5D Cosmology.

The only problem that im aware of is that you need to prove that the multiverses are separated.

I can't speak for DBH or Ben 10 though. idk them that well.
But do you have proof that the Universes of Saint Seiya exist infinitely?

Back