• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Discussion Thread (IV)

only Shaka was stated to reside in Nirvana, no other gold was stated to reside there.
The others also disappeared completely and returned with Shaka to help Athena, so it is likely that they are also in Nirvana, even the 8th Sense is related to Buddhist enlightenment in the universe of Saint Seiya, that's why Gautama Buddha could awaken that sense and gives this secret to Shaka.

Why does Hades have Memory Manipulation in his profile, but Hypnos and Thanatos don't have that ability?.
Memory Manipulation (Bestowed it upon Pandora)

Hypnos and Thanatos gave their powers to Pandora, not Hades.
h3ZiBv5.jpg

mPYcbvd.jpg

The description of Hades' petrification should be changed to this.
1oqvAoQ.jpg

JrVWY4M.jpg

2BEvAbJ.jpg

pfmveiR.jpg

cqixyR8.jpg

Ju8kJKi.jpg
Hades petrified part of Eurydice's soul after Orpheus failed to fulfil the condition the god placed.

One detail about this, did Orpheus awaken the 8th Sense or did he simply commit suicide to travel to the Underworld and as a soul in the Underworld requested an audience with the god. I seem to remember that in the manga there is never any mention of Orpheus awakening the 8th Sense. Also, Shaka was the first Saint (not including Asclepius, who did not reveal this secret to others) who awakened the 8th Sense and then revealed this secret to others (including the goddess).

Orpheus could move freely in the Underworld, but also Eurydice was not a soul in pain in that place and could talk to the Saints. It is possible that they were free from the rules of the Underworld like the Specters because they had Hades' permission, even Orpheus and Eurydice could have returned to the world of the living as Hades indicated.

Last edited:
a soul in the Underworld requested an audience with the god.
Thing is, being dead in saint seiya means you just walk in to the pit that leads to the underworld, where you get tossed in one of the prisons. Orphee wouldn’t have an opportunity to do talk to hades if he didn’t have the 8th sense from my understanding. Additionally, it says “even at the cost of his own life” which means he is alive.

Thing is, being dead in saint seiya means you just walk in to the pit that leads to the underworld, where you get tossed in one of the prisons. Orphee wouldn’t have an opportunity to do talk to hades if he didn’t have the 8th sense from my understanding. Additionally, it says “even at the cost of his own life” which means he is alive.
In the Hall of Judgment (1st Prison), the dead are free to speak during their trial, they can even sneeze and make Lune angry. Orpheus could have taken the opportunity to request an audience with Hades at this time.

Tbh i wouldn't be surprised of orphee was the first to awaken a 9th sense considering everything we know

I would like to take a moment to elaborate what my plans are for the series here. Its not in any specific order

• i plan on making a verse specific powers page for Cosmo to make editing quicker and easier and creation of new pages easier and faster

• I plan on revising the speed tiering across the board

• i plan on making a Cosmology blog and a revised and updated canoncity blog along side it

• i plan on making a debunk blog to debunk wild notions and thigns that are commonly stated or used aganist the verse

• I also plan on revising the AP tiering across the board later

• I also plan on trying to do a lot of calcs when possible

• i also plan on making new pages and profiles for characters too but those might be the last things i do

all of this is going to take a considerable amount of time especially right now when im in a choatic and busy time of my life irl.

Tbh i wouldn't be surprised of orphee was the first to awaken a 9th sense considering everything we know
It is the 8th sense, the 9th sense does not exist in Kurumada's manga, and Shaka was the first to awaken that sense, a knowledge acquired in his conversations with Gautama Buddha, and this is the reason why in the Sanctuary he was known as the closest to a god. The 8th sense is a knowledge that not even Athena possessed, so Shaka sent her a message with this secret and awakened that sense to travel to the Underworld (a world inaccessible even to the power of the gods).

Last edited:
It is the 8th sense, the 9th sense does not exist in Kurumada's manga, and Shaka was the first to awaken that sense, a knowledge acquired in his conversations with Gautama Buddha, and this is the reason why in the Sanctuary he was known as the closest to a god. The 8th sense is a knowledge that not even Athena possessed, so Shaka sent her a message with this secret and awakened that sense to travel to the Underworld (a world inaccessible even to the power of the gods).
speaking of Buhddha what information do you have on the location of Nirvana?

how much do we know about it?

speaking of Buhddha what information do you have on the location of Nirvana?

how much do we know about it?
None, Shaka only mentions Nirvana once in the story. We can only assume that it is a world or plane of existence that transcends life and death, and even the six worlds of the cycle of reincarnation, and perhaps transcends time and space, which might explain why Shaka and the other Gold Saints could cross time and space.

This is a description of Nirvana (Nibbana) according to Buddha.
There is, bhikkhus, that base where there is no earth, no water, no fire, no air; no base consisting of the infinity of space, no base consisting of the infinity of consciousness, no base consisting of nothingness, no base consisting of neither-perception-nor-non-perception; neither this world nor another world nor both; neither sun nor moon. Here, bhikkhus, I say there is no coming, no going, no staying, no deceasing, no uprising. Not fixed, not movable, it has no support. Just this is the end of suffering.

I would like to take a moment to elaborate what my plans are for the series here. Its not in any specific order

• i plan on making a verse specific powers page for Cosmo to make editing quicker and easier and creation of new pages easier and faster

• I plan on revising the speed tiering across the board

• i plan on making a Cosmology blog and a revised and updated canoncity blog along side it

• i plan on making a debunk blog to debunk wild notions and thigns that are commonly stated or used aganist the verse

• I also plan on revising the AP tiering across the board later

• I also plan on trying to do a lot of calcs when possible

• i also plan on making new pages and profiles for characters too but those might be the last things i do

all of this is going to take a considerable amount of time especially right now when im in a choatic and busy time of my life irl.
Just remember that Kurumada's manga (OM, Final Edition, Zero, Origin, Destiny, Taizen and Next Dimension) is the main and most important manga in the franchise, even Kurumada is publishing a new version (Final Edition) that solves some problems of the original manga with the new works (Origin, Zero, Destiny and Next Dimension). The rest of the works in the franchise are secondary canon, so if Kurumada describes a concept, it takes precedence over the other works.

For example, if Kurumada in Zero and Next Dimension says that Saga is stronger than Aiolos, but Okada says in Episode.G that Aiolos was stronger, Kurumada's description takes precedence over the rest of the works and Saga is officially stronger than Aiolos.

Remember also that some series like Dark Wing, The Lost Canvas and Assassin/Requiem are considered different universes in the multiverse, so these series may have some different concepts or descriptions than those shown in the main universe (Origin, Zero, Destiny, OM/Final Edition, Golden Age, Sho, ND and Episode.G). It is better not to mix concepts that are incompatible or contradict what is shown in the main universe.

Last edited:
For example, if Kurumada in Zero and Next Dimension says that Saga is stronger than Aiolos, but Okada says in Episode.G that Aiolos was stronger, Kurumada's description takes precedence over the rest of the works and Saga is officially stronger than Aiolos.
Interesting you say this, just like if Kurumada, Lost Canvas and Toei all say the Athena Exclamation is universal, then Okada's "flowery" description of the same thing should also be interpreted within the confounds of what's previously established by Kurumada, i.e. GA's Athena Exclamation is the same as Classics, Lost Canvas' and Omega's.

Remember also that some series like Dark Wing, The Lost Canvas and Assassin/Requiem are considered different universes in the multiverse, so these series may have some different concepts or descriptions than those shown in the main universe (Origin, Zero, Destiny, OM/Final Edition, Golden Age, Sho, ND and Episode.G). It is better not to mix concepts that are incompatible or contradict what is shown in the main universe.
Kurumada's description takes precedence over the rest of the works
I mean, you said it yourself...

Last edited:
Interesting you say this, just like if Kurumada, Lost Canvas and Toei all say the Athena Exclamation is universal, then Okada's "flowery" description of the same thing should also be interpreted within the confounds of what's previously established by Kurumada, i.e. GA's Athena Exclamation is the same as Classics, Lost Canvas' and Omega's.
Assassin is a different universe, it is not Kurumada's main universe. Is a universe where even a 9th sense exists, a sense that was never mentioned in the main universe, where the ultimate sense is the 8th sense, so it is not strange that some techniques have different descriptions with respect to the main universe. As I said it is better not to mix concepts and ideas from these series that are incompatible with the main universe.
I mean, you said it yourself...
Yes, for the main universe. The rest of the universes have their own descriptions in their series, and the description in Assassin of the Athena Exclamation is not impressive, even the Galaxian Explosion is not galaxy level in that universe.

Last edited:
Assassin is a different universe, it is not Kurumada's main universe. As I said it is better not to mix concepts and ideas from these series that are incompatible with the main universe. Assassin is a universe where there is even a 9th sense, a sense that was never mentioned in the main universe, where the ultimate sense is the 8th Sense.
I think you're using "incompatible" incorrectly. Not that I inherently disagree with GA occurring in a different timeline, the idea of the 9th sense NOT existing in classic is not incompatible. Incompatible implying the 9th sense cannot coexist with classic, the problem here is that the lack of it being stated to exist is by no means a contradiction. Characters are only reliable when speaking on things they know, if no character in classic know of the 9th sense, they're incapable on speaking on the validity of it's existence.

Bear with me for a moment, and picture this. Let's say Shura and Aiolia from G are sent to the future of a different timeline (GA). The GA timeline is a version of the classic timeline where Kanon's suicide attack failed to kill him and Rada (and thus became pope) and the events of ND end in such a way Seiya vanishes at the end of the story like he does in GA.

In this scenario, GA takes place some time (about 10 years or so) after classic, and yet, iirc, none of the main cast new about the 9th sense, even upon facing such a power, Shura had to speculate it's existence based solely on Aiolos' feat (we as the reader knew it existed the panel before but Shura didn't). Which demonstrates no one in this neo-classic timeline or G have any idea on the 9th sense. The 9th sense is not incompatible with classic, these characters just had no idea it existed and/or didn't mention it as it wasn't and isn't relevant to anything in the story at all., the only reason people in classic knew about the 8th sense is due to Shaka finding out from Buddha iirc.

The 9th sense can exist in classic, and no one could have access to it or be aware of it's existence, it's not a contradiction, classic tends to be a very underdeveloped timeline and is probably the weakest because it lacks a lot of knowledge that exist within the larger multiverse that other timelines have developed.

I think you're using "incompatible" incorrectly. Not that I inherently disagree with GA occurring in a different timeline, the idea of the 9th sense NOT existing in classic is not incompatible. Incompatible implying the 9th sense cannot coexist with classic, the problem here is that the lack of it being stated to exist is by no means a contradiction. Characters are only reliable when speaking on things they know, if no character in classic know of the 9th sense, they're incapable on speaking on the validity of it's existence.

Bear with me for a moment, and picture this. Let's say Shura and Aiolia from G are sent to the future of a different timeline (GA). The GA timeline is a version of the classic timeline where Kanon's suicide attack failed to kill him and Rada (and thus became pope) and the events of ND end in such a way Seiya vanishes at the end of the story like he does in GA.

In this scenario, GA takes place some time (about 10 years or so) after classic, and yet, iirc, none of the main cast new about the 9th sense, even upon facing such a power, Shura had to speculate it's existence based solely on Aiolos' feat (we as the reader knew it existed the panel before but Shura didn't). Which demonstrates no one in this neo-classic timeline or G have any idea on the 9th sense. The 9th sense is not incompatible with classic, these characters just had no idea it existed and/or didn't mention it as it wasn't and isn't relevant to anything in the story at all., the only reason people in classic knew about the 8th sense is due to Shaka finding out from Buddha iirc.

The 9th sense can exist in classic, and no one could have access to it or be aware of it's existence, it's not a contradiction, classic tends to be a very underdeveloped timeline and is probably the weakest because it lacks a lot of knowledge that exist within the larger multiverse that other timelines have developed.
The problem is that the 9th sense was never named or mentioned in the original manga, even the official guides (Taizen and Official Site) make no mention of a 9th sense. In the main universe the 8th sense is the maximum, and Kurumada bases this concept on the Eight Consciousnesses of Buddhism. The concept of a 9th sense is incompatible with what is presented in the main universe and Kurumada's inspiration (Eight Consciousnesses) to create the concept of the 8ht senses.

Also, Okada's limited descriptions of the 9th sense indicate that this is the sense that the Saints awaken when they reach a speed greater than the speed of light (Shura activates this sense to surpass the speed of light). A nonsense for what was presented in the original manga, where the times that Seiya and the others were able to surpass the speed of light were just a hint of the 8th sense, that's why Dohko mentioned to Shiryu, Hyoga and Shiryu that they had been able to achieve miracles before and probably with the help of Athena's blood and the cosmos raised to the maximum they could awaken the 8th sense for a few seconds.

It is like the Omega that is presented in Saint Seiya Omega, a sense that surpasses the 7th sense, but it is not the 8th sense and it is a sense invented exclusively for this series, which was never mentioned in the original anime, even when the Saints mention that they knew of its existence (it was never a secret like the 8th Sense). This does not mean that the Omega also exists in the main universe.

The concepts as the 9th Sense and Omega are exclusive to their series and are not compatible with what is presented in the main universe.

Last edited:
Bruh.... what did I even read....

You can't seriously think the 9th sense is activated by going FTL?

That is the limited description that an author like Okada gave to that sense in Requiem, where Shura activates the 9th sense to go FTL.
contradicts this:
Okada's limited descriptions of the 9th sense indicate that this is the sense that the Saints awaken when they reach a speed greater than the speed of light
These are not interchangeable statements.

How can Shura need the 9th sense to go FTL but can't get the 9th sense until he goes FTL?

contradicts this:

These are not interchangeable statements.

How can Shura need the 9th sense to go FTL but can't get the 9th sense until he goes FTL?
It does not contradict it, Shura awakens the 9th sense in Requiem to surpass the speed of light. It is Okada's new description in Requiem, where to reach a FTL speed it is necessary to awaken the 9th sense.
The events of Next Dimension never happened in Assassin, even no one mentions the Arrow of the Goddess (the most powerful arrow of Sagittarius and one of the most powerful sacred treasures, which Marin finds in the ruins of the Temple of Ophiuchus), the thirteenth Gold Saint and Shiryu does not have the Dragon God's pearl in the tattoo on his back (a sacred treasure he acquired in the Temple of Scorpio, when Dohko's staff was damaged).

Last edited:
It does not contradict it, Shura awakens the 9th sense in Requiem to surpass the speed of light. It is Okada's new description in Requiem, where to reach a FTL speed it is necessary to awaken the 9th sense.
Guess 12 year old Aiolia in G has 9th sense then, he was able to go ftl by raising his cosmo in his fist, after all, this is Okada's new description of the 9th sense, it should apply to his works. Oh and Saga blitzed Shura who had 7th sense twice across 2 panels when he found out Saga was pope, guess he has the 9th sense. Guess Shura's had 9th sense since beginning of G since he was able to literally just "activate FTL mode" in his first fight against the gladiators....

Don't you think it's entirely possible you're misinterpreting the 9th sense and the feats in all of Okada's work?

And if you can't see how those 2 statements you made contradict one another evn after I explained it, I don't think you know what contradiction means.

Guess 12 year old Aiolia in G has 9th sense then, he was able to go ftl by raising his cosmo in his fist, after all, this is Okada's new description of the 9th sense, it should apply to his works. Oh and Saga blitzed Shura who had 7th sense twice across 2 panels when he found out Saga was pope, guess he has the 9th sense. Guess Shura's had 9th sense since beginning of G since he was able to literally just "activate FTL mode" in his first fight against the gladiators....

Don't you think it's entirely possible you're misinterpreting the 9th sense and the feats in all of Okada's work?

And if you can't see how those 2 statements you made contradict one another evn after I explained it, I don't think you know what contradiction means.
Okada contradicts or retcon his works all the time, this is not strange, he even contradicts the designs of the characters (especially the armors), and this is the new description that this author gave to that sense invented by him.

No, it's just that Okada changes the descriptions in his works, we even saw how he changed the description of Galaxian Explosion in Assassin.

bruh, artists can change and develop their artstyle, just because Kurumada's drawing have looked nigh-identical for 35 years, doesn't mean other authors can't.... it's not considered a retcon............ by literally anyone but you ig

And have you considered that Okada hasn't actually given us a description for the 9th sense? not only is your interpretation inconsistent with his last works, you're seemly just invalidating all of GA and G because of 1 statement and ignoring the context. Shura had killed Aiolos prior to becoming the Anti-Pope which directly affects Shura's existence given he was summoned due to an impending war with the LW, this means Shura is currently a living paradox. GA shows us that even with minor causality shifts like Shura even existing post wailing wall requires all his cosmo just to not fall into the UW.

Now, not only has he died in the past of this world, but also severely damaged from his fight with Zeus (i.e. his arms and legs), for all we know, he might need the 9th sense just to go FTL since he's using all his cosmo to just stay alive or rather not fall into the UW, just like what happened to paradox existences in GA. This was explaine din great detail from Aiolia.

Even if I'm misremembering the early chapters of GA and the explanation given, he's still damaged by Zeus which forces the interpretation he needs the 9th sense to go FTL, and it isn't an anti-feat or contradiction at all because it's not quantifiable how much he's weakened in his current state.

When you ignore ALL OF GA, I can see you'd conclude Okada is retconing stuff, but if you actually read it, you'd know Shura needed to keep his comso raised just to not die as the world was trying to correct his existence.

Last edited:
No, it's just that Okada changes the descriptions in his works, we even saw how he changed the description of Galaxian Explosion in Assassin.
Different Saga bro, don't know how many times you need to be told this.

Even Kurumada has 3 different descriptions of Galaxian Explosion in classic and a new one in ND, guess we should invalidate all of classic because of some minor inconsistencies in descriptions of attacks.

bruh, artists can change and develop their artstyle, just because Kurumada's drawing have looked nigh-identical for 35 years, doesn't mean other authors can't.... it's not considered a retcon............ by literally anyone but you ig

And have you considered that Okada hasn't actually given us a description for the 9th sense? not only is your interpretation inconsistent with his last works, you're seemly just invalidating all of GA and G because of 1 statement and ignoring the context. Shura had killed Aiolos prior to becoming the Anti-Pope which directly affects Shura's existence given he was summoned due to an impending war with the LW, this means Shura is currently a living paradox. GA shows us that even with minor causality shifts like Shura even existing post wailing wall requires all his cosmo just to not fall into the UW.

Now, not only has he died in the past of this world, but also severely damaged from his fight with Zeus (i.e. his arms and legs), for all we know, he might need the 9th sense just to go FTL since he's using all his cosmo to just stay alive or rather not fall into the UW, just like what happened to paradox existences in GA. This was explaine din great detail from Aiolia.

Even if I'm misremembering the early chapters of GA and the explanation given, he's still damaged by Zeus which forces the interpretation he needs the 9th sense to go FTL, and it isn't an anti-feat or contradiction at all because it's not quantifiable how much he's weakened in his current state.

When you ignore ALL OF GA, I can see you'd conclude Okada is retconing stuff, but if you actually read it, you'd know Shura needed to keep his comso raised just to not die as the world was trying to correct his existence.
Kurumada does not completely change the design of the armors, even with his new drawing style.

Shura's problem in Requiem is different from the problem he had in Assassin, and his new problem only prevents him from staying long in one world, even now he is wandering through different spaces and times, from the past to the future. And Shura only awakens the 9th sense for a few seconds to exceed the speed of light, therefore, Okada indicates that FTL speed is related to the 9th sense in Requiem.

Saints can use their cosmos to the fullest even after death. Aiolos' cosmos (after his death) is still powerful enough to grant Seiya the power to stop Aiolia's Lightning Bolt and turn it against him. Remember that the cosmos of the Saints transcends death.

It's just Okada applying one of his famous retcons.
Different Saga bro, don't know how many times you need to be told this.

Even Kurumada has 3 different descriptions of Galaxian Explosion in classic and a new one in ND, guess we should invalidate all of classic because of some minor inconsistencies in descriptions of attacks.
Cain is a different character from Saga, he is not Saga changing the description of his technique as it happens in Assassin. Besides, that's why the Final Edition exists to solve all the problems of the original manga with his new works.

Last edited:
Shura's problem in Requiem is different from the problem he had in Assassin, and his new problem only prevents him from staying long in one world, even now he is wandering in different space and time, from the past to the future worlds.
Why can't he have the same problem? It wasn't a character that was doing it to Shura it was the timeline he was in itself.

Okada does NOT have to keep repeating himself to appease people who didn't read the previous manga. Why would the law of the world change because it's a sequel? Like come on bro, your hate boner for Okada is annoying enough to put up with, but this is just straight stupid.

And Shura only awakens the ninth sense for a few seconds to exceed the speed of light the speed of light, therefore Okada indicates that the FTL speed is related to the 9th sense in Requiem.
I've already explained how there exists a coherent explanation that coexists with everything previously established. You're choosing to read GR as though GA doesn't exist and has already explained half this shit.

his new drawing style
Like coloring in?

It's just Okada applying one of his famous retcons.
Or you maybe not comprehending the statements correctly?

Cain is a different character from Saga
Bruh

that's why the Final Edition exists to correct all the problems of the original manga with its new works.
You do not know what Kurumada will or won't change and you don't know what he may or may not change the descriptions to. Galaxian explosion is just as inconsistent in classic as it is in G.

Why can't he have the same problem? It wasn't a character that was doing it to Shura it was the timeline he was in itself.

Okada does NOT have to keep repeating himself to appease people who didn't read the previous manga. Why would the law of the world change because it's a sequel? Like come on bro, your hate boner for Okada is annoying enough to put up with, but this is just straight stupid.
Because now his condition is different, and he is literally wandering through space and time, and cannot stay long in one world.

Shura's problem started even before he killed Aiolos in the past in the Lost World, it was even that problem that brought him to that time and world in first place.
I've already explained how there exists a coherent explanation that coexists with everything previously established. You're choosing to read GR as though GA doesn't exist and has already explained half this shit.
That is why it is a retcon or a new description of Okada for his new manga, and now Okada describes that to exceed the speed of light it is necessary to awaken the 9th Sense.
Like coloring in?
What is the problem with the coloring?. Kurumada even corrected the hair colors of the Gold Saints in the Tomo.
You do not know what Kurumada will or won't change and you don't know what he may or may not change the descriptions to. Galaxian explosion is just as inconsistent in classic as it is in G.
No, because he is a different character from Saga, and if Kurumada wants he can give that description to Saga's Galaxian Explosion in the Final Edition, he even changed the name of the golden dagger to Sword of Chrysus in the Final Edition, he also changed the date of the story and now the manga takes place in 1990, as he describes it at the beginning of Next Dimension. The Final Edition is a project that Kurumada was planning for years and all the problems of the original manga with the new works will be solved in that version, unlike Okada, whose problems are still present even in the manga of his authorship.

Last edited:
Because now his condition is different, and he is literally wandering through space and time, and cannot stay long in one world.

Shura's problem started even before he killed Aiolos in the past in the Lost World, it was even that problem that brought him to that time and world in the first place.
Have you considered the possibility that Shura can be affected by more than 1 thing? like how someone can have a broken leg and a cold, they're not mutually exclusive.

Okada describes that to exceed the speed of light it is necessary to awaken the 9th Sense.
No.... Shura needed the 9th sense, which actually indicates his cosmo is weaker now than it was in GA. It's not a retcon, okada is showing Shura is not okay from his battle with Zeus and needs maximum amps to even be comparable to top tier gold saint level.

GA happened. Shura is a fken mess.

What is the problem with the coloring?. Kurumada even corrected the hair colors of the Gold Saints in the Tomo.
Nothing is the problem with colouring in, if you read what it was in response to, it was regarding "Kurumada's new style" you mentioned.

Have you considered the possibility that Shura can be affected by more than 1 thing? like how someone can have a broken leg and a cold, they're not mutually exclusive.
No, because Shura's problem in Requiem started even before killing Aiolos.

Shura was already an exile from space and time even before that.
No.... Shura needed the 9th sense, which actually indicates his cosmo is weaker now than it was in GA. It's not a retcon, okada is showing Shura is not okay from his battle with Zeus and needs maximum amps to even be comparable to top tier gold saint level.

GA happened. Shura is a fken mess.
In the manga it is never described that Shura's cosmos is weak, he even seems stronger than before. Also, the loss of an arm and legs should not limit his cosmos in any way, even Saints can fight after death (after losing their whole body) because their cosmos transcends death.

As I said, it's just a retcon or a new description of Okada for his new manga. And now he describes that to exceed the speed of light it is necessary to awaken the 9th Sense.
Nothing is the problem with colouring in, if you read what it was in response to, it was regarding "Kurumada's new style" you mentioned.
When I mentioned new drawing style, I was referring to Kurumada's new style which is a bit more simplified or ugly compared to his style in Hades Arc or later manga (such as Bt'X, Silent Knight Sho, etc), something that is due to the problems he has with his hand that make it difficult for him to draw his manga.

Rewatched saint seiya on netflix and goddamn is it just me or is cancer and aprodite constantly getting shit on like wtf,

btw what is your tier list for strongest to weakest gold saint?

Oh and shaina is pretty waifu ngl

Here's my personal list mostly based on what I remember off the top of my head from classic.

S) eyes open shaka

A) Shion/Dohko

B) Kanon/Saga/Aiolos

C+) eyes closed Shaka

C) Camus/Shura/Aiolia/Mu/Miro

D+) Aldy

D) Aphro/DM

Notes:

• The placement within each tier is debatable, but everyone in the higher tier can beat everyone below them 1-1.
  • This is mainly classic, If you want to include G (not GA), Aiolia would move up to Saga's tier, maybe even above eyes open Shaka with Zeus' weapon.
  • Sho could also be used to indicate Aiolia is closer to Saga and might warrant being in that tier if you want to cross scale.

Last edited:
yea i haven't seen any of the new stuff stopped watching after the real hades appeared iirc, what tier would the 3 judges of hell be?

Personally, I think it goes Shion/Dohko, then Kanon/Saga, Aiolos/Eyes open Shaka,Shura/Mu/aiolia/eyes closed shaka/Milo/Camus, Alderabaran,Aphrodite, Deathmask. I do have some reasoning for it too

with the original series (the classic) only

i divide it up like this

God tier
Opened Eye Shaka, Shion, Dohko

High Tier
The Gemini's, Aiolos, Aiolia, Closed eye shaka

High-Mid tier
Camus, Shura, Mu

Mid tier
Milo, Aldy

Low tier
Deathmask, and Aphrodite.

Personally, I think it goes Shion/Dohko, then Kanon/Saga, Aiolos/Eyes open Shaka,Shura/Mu/aiolia/eyes closed shaka/Milo/Camus, Alderabaran,Aphrodite, Deathmask. I do have some reasoning for it too
I’m curious as to how you scale the Gemini’s above eyes open Shaka?

I’m curious as to how you scale the Gemini’s above eyes open Shaka?
Well, Saga is generally stated to be the strongest, multiple times. And he backs it up. Ikki even states in Next dimension, that Cain is like saga in the regard that they are the strongest of that generation.

Well, Saga is generally stated to be the strongest, multiple times. And he backs it up. Ikki even states in Next dimension, that Cain is like saga in the regard that they are the strongest of that generation.
Yes, however, “eyes open Shaka” is an amped state, it’s not his normal cosmo.

hence why Saga can be the strongest in base yet still be weaker than eyes open Shaka.

that being said, eyes open Shaka > saga would depend on how you view the fight just before they used AE ig

Back