• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon vs Yggdrasil...The Video?

Okaaaay ~ ƒÄÁ

So the Sailor Moon vs Yggdrasil thread was made a month ago and ever since, I kinda wanted to make a video on this as if were to actually happen in the anime (think of like the crossover battledomes on youtube). The thing is, I don't watch/read/play anything digimon related. If anyone who has watched the Digimon anime can point out the episodes Yggdrasil appears as well as if their Norn Form has appeared in the anime, that would be very nice.

Unfortunately Norn had no appearance in the anime, it was an exclusive form of the manga Digimon Next. In any case, she is Yggdrasil's own acquaintance and is the source of all the avatars of Yggdrasil we see in the franchise.

About the story of Yggdrasil, his appearances in games, anime and manga I did this Respect Thread explaining some things about the character.

Hey thanks! Much appreciated.

Bummer, I was hoping that Norn made an appearence and would've added a Magical Girl vs Magical Girl element. Maybe I'll draw and animate her myself :p

I'll check out the thread and the episode list. This is a start at least lol :D!

Back